[Makebelieve] New stories in these fandoms uploaded to Makebelieve on 08/14-15/2006

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 00:22:57 PDT 2006

FANDOMS: Alias Smith And Jones, Buffy, Clive, CSI, Due South, Dukes Of
Hazzard, F-Troop, Harry Potter, Hogan's Heros, Naruto, Navy NCIS, Rome,
Sahara, The Sentinel, The Shield, Star Trek, Staragate, The West Wing, XMen
XOVERS: Buffy/Angel, Sentinel/Harry Potter,

Molotov Nightmares by Neena
Anubis is set to destroy the Tau'ri and their allies, and the key to their
survival is hidden in the dreams of SG-1.
Category: Stargate > slash fiction - Characters: Jack ONeill/Daniel Jackson
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: First Time, m/m - Chapters: 8
Published: 05/08/06 - Updated: 08/15/06 - Completed: No

Worst Nightmare by Numb3rsfan
It has been two years since Roy Terrell was put in prison. Now he wants
revenge, he wants to finish what he started
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard > slash fiction - Characters: Other - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Language, Rape -
Chapters: 10
Published: 06/25/06 - Updated: 08/15/06 - Completed: No

Muse by lost in thought
non magic, Harry goes to boarding school and during his hol's he lives with
Remus. Remus is an editor of a well known printing label. Severus is a
renowned Romance novelist who is in search of a muse… maybe he'll find what
he's looking for…
Category: Harry Potter > slash fiction - Characters: Harry Potter/Severus
Snape - Genres: Slash, General - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations,
Angst, AU, graphic sex, Language, OOC [Out of Character], slash - Chapters:
1
Published: 08/15/06 - Updated: 08/15/06 - Completed: No

A Watcher's Duty by TheQueenly1
A late night conversation in the library.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Characters: Buffy Summers, Rupert
Giles, Xander aka Alexander Harris - Genres: General - Rating: FRT -
Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/15/06 - Updated: 08/15/06 - Completed: No

Death of the Innocent by TheQueenly1
This is the story of how Celia really died.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Characters: Buffy Summers, Darla, other
- Genres: General - Rating: FRC - Warnings: Character Death - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/15/06 - Updated: 08/15/06 - Completed: No

Why by lost in thought
Kyuubi is female and Naruto is slowly merging with her. But what he doesn't
know that by merging with her he's changing. Will Naruto be able to handle
the news will he be able to let someone love him with his past haunting him?

Category: Naruto - Characters: Haruno Sakura, Hatake Kakashi, Uchiha Sasuke,
Umuino Iruka, Uzumaki Naruto - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings:
Language, MPreg, Non-con, OOC [Out of Character], Preslash, Romance, slash -
Chapters: 16
Published: 02/18/06 - Updated: 08/15/06 - Completed: No

Harry's New Family by sweetkitty
The Sentinel and Guide adopt Harry Potter.
Category: Sentinel/Harry Potter - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating:
FRT-17 - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 4
Published: 07/19/06 - Updated: 08/15/06 - Completed: No

Strange Bedfellows by Starry Night
~*~VERY AU~*~ Angel loses his soul, makes a new friend and plays with
Buffy's man. ~*~PAIRINGS::: Lindsey/Angelus, Lindsey/Riley, Angelus/Riley
and L/A(us)/R Implied Spander
Category: x-overs > Buffy/Angel > slash fiction - Characters: other -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, AU, First Time,
Kinks, m/m, OOC [Out of Character], Oral sex, Threesome, Toy Play -
Chapters: 2
Published: 08/13/06 - Updated: 08/15/06 - Completed: No

The Big Bang Theory by Kat B
PAIRING: Spike/Xander
RATING: NC17
DISCLAIMER: Not mine, not for profit. . .just borrowing them to get the plot
bunny that invaded my brain to shut up already.
SPOILERS: BtVS through Season 5
BETA'D: by Kitty
FEEDBACK?: Definitely!
bonenkaos at centurytel.net ARCHIVE: My Live Journal and my site
SUMMARY: Spike and Xander attempt to have sex. It doesn't go as planned.
A/N: Set in an AU version of BtVS Season 6 after Giles went back to England.
What you need to know going in is that Willow never brought Buffy back from
the dead and she didn't have an addiction to magic. Other differences will
be explained in the story. Also, in BtVS Season 5, Spike never made a
Buffybot. Everything else from BtVS Season 5 is canon, though.
Submitted through the Xander_fic mailing list.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters:
Spike/Xander - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 9
Published: 07/20/06 - Updated: 08/15/06 - Completed: No

Little Earthquakes by Evil Willow
Feedback: It keeps me writing!
Rating: PG-13
my other fics, feel free to take this one too, no need to ask. Those of you
who do not have my other fics, please ask and give me the URL to your site.
The answer's always yes. ;-)
Disclaimer: They're not mine, I'm just borrowing them for a while. Joss and
the other stupids can have the characters back soon, even though they won't
do the right thing with them. Tori Amos wrote/sings the song, "Little
Earthquakes", from which the title of the fic is borrowed. I also think the
song fits the fic. Read the lyrics and you'll see.
Category: Story/Romance/Angst
Couples: Buffy/Xander Yes, you read that right.
Spoilers: This is a sequel to my B/X Fic Moving On, which was an alternate
take on the events after Becoming II, and the summer following. This fic
will be set in an alternate season 3, then. Minor spoilers here and there.
I'll warn you. As of now: spoilers for the episode Band Candy, but I've
modified it somewhat to fit my style.
figure out how to keep these situations from tearing them apart.
Author's Notes: I'm continuing my B/X phase, at the request of several who
enjoyed Moving On. I hope you enjoy it. Oh, I'm including the lyrics for
Little Earthquakes at the end of each part, to explain why I think it fits
the concept for the fic.
Thank yous: To Dru, who understands my need for readers to scream at me
occasionally. ;-)
Also to Susannah, you've been a consistent encouraging feedbacker for all my
fics. Also thanks to my new B/X list friends: Calen, Ally, Joe, Queen Angel,
Stacy, Stone Cold, Perfect Zero, Dale, Alex, Bruce, Jen, Karen, RiGid,
Wraith, A. Pippins, Red....anyone I missed? Smack me upside the head, and
I'll apologize. ;-)
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' 0oBuffyXanderFanfictiono0 mailing list.
Please join us at 0oBuffyXanderFanfictiono0_2
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > hetero fiction - Characters:
Buffy/Xander, Joyce/Giles - Genres: Hetero - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings:
Angst, Romance - Chapters: 31
Published: 06/11/06 - Updated: 08/15/06 - Completed: No

Kirk's Rape by Natasha Barry
NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED TOWARDS PARAMOUNT PICTURES OR RODDENBERRY
ESTATE. Author's Note: This is Mirror Universe Pairing: Kirk/Spock Submitted
through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: Star Trek > slash fiction - Characters: Kirk/Spock - Genres: Slash
- Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst, Non-con - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/15/06 - Updated: 08/15/06 - Completed: Yes

Wishes Granted by Catheryne
It's Harry's birthday and he's got his friends and family, but...something's
missing.
Category: Harry Potter > slash fiction - Characters: Harry Potter, Harry
Potter/Severus Snape, Hermione Granger, Hermione Granger/Ron Weasley,
Severus Snape - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: Angst, AU,
Established couple, Hurt/Comfort, m/m, MPreg, Romance, slash - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/15/06 - Updated: 08/15/06 - Completed: Yes

Untitled for the Moment by Wertiyurae
Colonel Klink has had his share of troubles since becoming Camp Kommandant
and he's had to suffer his share of indignities. But when a newcomer to
Stalag 13 gives him a proposition he can't refuse, he will have to make some
very hard choices.
Category: Hogan's Heroes - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM -
Warnings: Angst, Historical slash, m/m, Non-con, Rape, slash, violence -
Chapters: 14
Published: 02/11/06 - Updated: 08/15/06 - Completed: No

Help, I Need Somebody by BuffyAngel68
Rating: FRT-17 for reference to dark, touchy subjects
treatment he received in Boxed In. This is a bit dark, but I have to go with
the muse and this is what she provided. The thought woke me up crying, as a
matter of fact.
Triple Kleenex warning...
Submitted through the NavyNCISslash2 mailing list.
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 16
Published: 01/16/06 - Updated: 08/15/06 - Completed: No

Breaking Free by stillrose
Lt. "Xander" Harris and Captain William the Bloody have both suffered and
lost in the on going war between the Biogens and Council. Now, Xander finds
himself on a ship under attack by Captain Bloody. Can a damaged and
"useless" Xander find a way to save the Council crew and passengers?
Ok, this is a story I've been mulling over and writing plot points on for
over a month. It will be a long one. I don't know how long yet. Later
chapters will have more violence. However, this is a SPANDER story. I
promise. I hope you like.
As always: Feedback make my heart go pitter-patter.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters: Angel,
Caleb, Faith, Riley, Spike, Spike/Xander, Wesley, Willow Rosenberg, Xander -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: AU, Language, slash, violence -
Chapters: 4
Published: 08/02/06 - Updated: 08/15/06 - Completed: No

Ghostly encounters by Tiffany F
A woman is found dead at the MGM Grand. Grissom and Nick are attacked by
something/someone they can't see and Gris realizes he needs help. I don't
own 'em, don't claim 'em, just having fun.
Category: CSI > hetero fiction - Characters: Gil Grissom, Gil/other, Nick
Stokes, Nick/other - Genres: General, Hetero - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings:
m/f - Chapters: 4
Published: 08/06/06 - Updated: 08/15/06 - Completed: No

Spellbound by shewolf
Ba'al has -finaly- fallen in love, but did it have to be a Tok'ra!!! This is
his point of view.
Category: Stargate > hetero fiction - Characters: Other - Genres: Hetero -
Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Romance - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/15/06 - Updated: 08/15/06 - Completed: No

Imagine My Surprise by Iris Gray
Fraser/Kowalski
(PG)
Disclaimer: Characters belong to Alliance and their respective creators and
not to me.
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Ray Kowalski/Benton Fraser
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/15/06 - Updated: 08/15/06 - Completed: No

I Would Die For You by Iris Gray
Fraser/Vecchio
Rating: G
take a bullet for him.
Disclaimer: No, the characters do not belong to me, I have no money, don't
sue me. The song "I Would Die For You" belongs to Jann Arden and appears on
the album "Time For Mercy," (c) 1993 Polygram Music (Canada)
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Ray Vecchio/Benton Fraser
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/14/06 - Updated: 08/14/06 - Completed: Yes

Colors Of The Soul by RogueSpike and SugarDevil
Pairing: Spike/OMC and a little Xander/Willow
Rating: R for now
sick. lol. Um, kinda hard to explain. Spike's part of a prophecy. there's
priests and monks in it who think they're doing the right thing but they're
doing it all wrong. There's slashiness with one of the monks. There's some
mpreg near the end. Oh just read it.
Disclaimer: Not mine! Well, the monks and priests are but yeah. lol.
Warning: Mpreg eventually
A/N: Tara, Anya and Riley don't exist in this. plz review us! *it's what we
live on* ;-D
Submitted through the Spike_Slash mailing list.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters: Spike/OMC,
Xander/Willow - Genres: Slash, Hetero - Rating: FRM - Warnings: MPreg -
Chapters: 3
Published: 07/17/06 - Updated: 08/14/06 - Completed: No

Harsh Light Of Day by RogueSpike
Pairing: Xander/Spike
Rating: This chap PG-13
that Xander was going to be gay on the show and that they were going to pair
him with Spike. Well, you didn't give us Spander, Joss. So I'm going to.
This is the most of the fourth season rewritten, spander style. Some eps I
skipped, mostly one's without Spike.
Spoilers: LOTS
Disclaimer: Not mine *or spander would have actually happened*
Warnings: Some OOCNESS, mostly on Spike's end
A/N: plz review!!
Submitted through the Spike_Slash mailing list.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters:
Spike/Xander - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/14/06 - Updated: 08/14/06 - Completed: No

Escape from Plantacia by Orrymain
Feedback welcome
Category: Slash, Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance, Established Relationship
Pairing: Jack/Daniel ... and it's all J/D
Rating: PG-13
Season: Beyond the Series - October/November 2011
Spoilers: Bane, Learning Curve
Size: 91kb
Written: August 6,12, 2006
Plantacia. Will Tony and Terri become caged specimens, or can Jack and
Daniel stop the government from proceeding with their plans?
Disclaimer: Usual disclaimers -- not mine, wish they were, especially
Daniel, and Jack, too, but they aren't. A gal can dream though!
Notes:
1) Sometimes, Jack and Daniel speak almost telepathically. Their "silent"
words to each other are indicated by asterisks instead of quotes, such as
**Jack, we can't.**
2) Silent, unspoken thoughts by various characters are indicated with ~ in
front and behind them, such as ~Where am I?~
3) This fic stands alone, but it does reference my past fic(s), "Unexpected
Miracle"
4) Thanks to my betas who always make my fics better: Jodi, QuinGem,
Claudia!
Submitted through the CompleteKingdomOfSlash mailing list.
Category: Stargate > slash fiction - Characters: Jack ONeill/Daniel Jackson
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/14/06 - Updated: 08/14/06 - Completed: Yes

Cumberland Gap by Nora
FANDOM ALIAS SMITH AND JONES
RATING NC-17 SLASH
CHARACTERS HEYES/CURRY
ARCHIVE YES
FEEDBACK PLEASE
DISCLAIMER, The characters do not belong to me and no money is being made ?
the story is for entertainment only
Submitted through the AliasSmithAndJones_Squidge mailing list.
Category: Alias Smith And Jones > slash fiction - Characters: Curry/Heyes,
Heyes/OFC - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst - Chapters: 2
Published: 08/14/06 - Updated: 08/14/06 - Completed: No

No more tests by Peter
The Sentinel
Warnings: -x-x-x-x-x
Beta : Super Annie
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Jim/Blair - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/14/06 - Updated: 08/14/06 - Completed: Yes

Cicatrix by Caia Caecilia
"....imperfections of flesh that only exemplified the perfection of the
whole."
Category: Shield, The > slash fiction - Characters: Vic/Dutch - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Angst, Cutting, slash - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/14/06 - Updated: 08/14/06 - Completed: Yes

Won't Let Go by vinsmouse
Sequel to Choices: Strange things are happening at the Duke farm. Will the
Winchester brothers be able to help? Crossover with Supernatural.
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT -
Warnings: Angst, Established couple, Hurt/Comfort, Incest, slash, violence -
Chapters: 1
Published: 08/14/06 - Updated: 08/14/06 - Completed: No

Dreams of a Dom Series by Scribe
Clive, the Leather Hairdresser is a buff, corgeous, attitudinal, bisexual
hair fetishist Dom cosmetologiest, introduced in Career Girl Blues--and he
has dreams. In thisinitial outing, his lover, Trenton, has introduced him to
online slash. Later Clive tumbles into the dream version of one of my other
stories--Child of the Night--and meets Prince Draculea and Nicolae.
Category: Clive - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings:
BDSM, Bondage, graphic sex, Kinks, m/m, mild violence, slash, violence -
Chapters: 5
Published: 07/24/04 - Updated: 08/14/06 - Completed: No

I Love You, Idiot by Iris Gray
Ray reveals his love
Disclaimer: The characters aren't mine, no matter how much I wish they were.
Rating: G, m/m, slash, humour
Pairing: Fraser/Kowalski
If you don't like same-sex pairings, don't read it!
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' FraserAnd2Rays mailing list. Please join
us at DueSouth_SlashyFantasies
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Ray Kowalski/Benton Fraser
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: Humor - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/14/06 - Updated: 08/14/06 - Completed: Yes

Lifeline by Xanthe
Fandom: The West Wing
Pairing: Jed Bartlet/Leo McGarry
Rating: NC17 for loving m/m sex and for graphic scenes of torture and rape.
Category: Slash.
story that has been untold for 30 years.
Feedback: Yes please! The friendly variety is always welcome
Author's Notes: This fic is set in my "June 17th" universe and events from
that fic are referred to in this one, although it can easily be read as a
standalone. Please note that it is slightly AU both from the real WW
universe and the real world in terms of dates - US bombing raids in Vietnam
had stopped in 1970 and Leo was in Vietnam a little earlier but those are
the dates I started with in "June 17th" so I thought I'd continue with them.
Dedications: Huge and heartfelt thanks to Phoebe for being the source of
such amazing knowledge on Vietnam and for the usual in-depth beta.
Thanks also to dot for support.
Special thanks to Sergeeva for the striking title graphic.
WARNING: This story features graphic scenes of torture and rape.
Category: West Wing > slash fiction - Characters: Jed/Leo - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: torture, Rape - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/14/06 - Updated: 08/14/06 - Completed: Yes

After the Pain by Court
Written: May 2002
Rating: PG13/R
Pairings - Remy/Logan, Remy/Rogue
Main Characters - Remy, Logan, Rogue, Ororo. Cameos by rest of team.
Fandom: AU X-men Comicverse
Disclaimer: All characters are owned by Marvel, not me. I make no money from
my fanfiction.
Archive: Go ahead, just email me, tell me where.
Warning: Slash, M/M situtations. Bad Language. Violence. Abuse.
Notes: This story is AU, based on Comicverse. Slash, nothing graphic.
Language. Violence. Character Death.
Author's Note: If the Letters Look Like This that means the characters are
thinking it....not telepathy, just to themselves.
If the ~Letters are in Squiggles~ it is Telepathy. As usual, I went easy on
the accents. And I am not a professional writer and my english grammar
sucks, so bare with me. Enjoy the story, not the grammar. ^_^
abusive turn. Logan steps in an attempt to help, but only causes more
problems when he finds new feelings for Remy
Category: Logan_RemyArchive - Characters: Logan/Remy, Remy/Rogue - Genres:
Slash, Hetero - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Angst, AU, Character Death, Dark
Themes, Adult Situations, violence, Abuse - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/14/06 - Updated: 08/14/06 - Completed: Yes

The Sarge, the Corporal, and the Born Klutz by Python
Parmenter's clumsiness hasn't really hurt anyone until now.
Category: F-Troop > slash fiction - Characters: O'Rourke/Agarn - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 2
Published: 08/13/06 - Updated: 08/14/06 - Completed: No

Memories by Tommyboy
Type: Fandom - Sahara (movie)
Word Count: 464
Rating: PG
Warning: None
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: Sahara, The Movie > slash fiction - Characters: Dirk/Al - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/14/06 - Updated: 08/14/06 - Completed: No

How Can You Mend A Broken Heart? by Iris Gray
"Benton Fraser paced his small apartment. One moment he felt numb, the next
he felt the most unimaginable pain"
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Ray Vecchio/Benton Fraser
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Angst - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/14/06 - Updated: 08/14/06 - Completed: Yes

Leo McGarry's Famous And Yet Deadly Secret Cure for Nerves by Xanthe
Fandom: The West Wing
Pairing: Jed Bartlet/Leo McGarry
Rating: NC17 for loving Male/Male sex.
Category: Slash.
Author's Notes: This fic takes place immediately after the events of Debate
Camp. The timeline on the show doesn't make it clear whether the events of
Game On take place immediately after Debate Camp and I don't think it really
matters one way or the other so in this fic they do I don't think it's all
that important!
Dedications: Thanks to Phoebe as always :-) Any continuity, canon-errors etc
are all mine. UK spelling and grammar used. :-)
Category: West Wing > slash fiction - Characters: Jed/Leo - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/14/06 - Updated: 08/14/06 - Completed: Yes

Life According to Gibbs by YumYumPM
Website: working on it.
Permission to archive: yes
Fandom(s): N.C.I.S.
Genre (general, hetero or slash) slash
Pairing/Characters: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Rating: FMA?
happens next?
Warnings: Follows Hiatus
Notes: How do they get Gibbs back to N.C.I.S. My take on it.
Acknowledgments: Periwinkle, you are a gem!!!
Submitted through the NavyNCISslash2 mailing list.
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 7
Published: 06/22/06 - Updated: 08/14/06 - Completed: No

It Must Be The Oysters by Caia Caecilia
"It wasn't as if Vorenus was even his type. "
Category: Rome > slash fiction - Characters: Lucius Vorenus/Titus Pullo -
Genres: Preslash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: Angst - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/14/06 - Updated: 08/14/06 - Completed: Yes

Dreams by Court
Written: October 2002
Rating: PG13
WArnings: Slight language
Pairings - Remy/Logan
Main Characters - Logan, Remy, Scott, Xavier
Logan has a dream that he fears my come to reality. He finds himself at the
boathouse making sure it doesn't. This is a one-shot and contains very
little angst, no trauma, no rape...it's actually on the humerous side! Just
a sappy little romance story.
Disclaimers: All the X-Men are (c)copyright of Marvel Comics. I don't own a
damn thing, even though I know more then they seem to sometimes. -_^
Category: X-Men > slash fiction - Characters: Logan/Remy - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Language - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/14/06 - Updated: 08/14/06 - Completed: Yes

New stories in these fandoms uploaded to Makebelieve on 08/14-15/2006 in:
FANDOMS:Alias Smith And Jones, Buffy, Clive, CSI, Due South, Dukes Of
Hazzard, F-Troop, Harry Potter, Hogan's Heros, Naruto, Navy NCIS, Rome,
Sahara, The Sentinel, The Shield, Star Trek, Staragate, The West Wing,
XMen,  Buffy/Angel, Sentinel/Harry Potter,

AUTHORS CREATE YOUR OWN STORYPAGE WITH US at
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
Post a story for the archivist to upload or get complete daily updates at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Makebelieve_YG