[Makebelieve] New stories in these fandoms uploaded to Makebelieve on 08/19/2006

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 01:09:55 PDT 2006

FANDOMS: Alias Smith And Jones, Buffy, Due South, Dukes Of Hazzard, NCIS,
Numb3rs, Sahara, XMen
XOVERS: Buffy/Angel,
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/search.php?action=recent

Lady In Red by Kim [Rating: NC-17
Pairings: Benton Fraser/RayK
Spoilers: "Eclipse"; the story takes place right after "Eclipse," once the
day is over and Ray has returned to his apartment; I supposed minor ones
for"Some Like It Red."
Warnings: slash; expletives; and if you consider cross-dressing kinky, then
so be it
Disclaimer: All the usual. Plus, the lyrics to "Lady in Red" are copyrighted
by Chris de Burgh.
Archiving: I'd love to have it archived anywhere, but please tell me if you
do!
Feedback: necessary for life
Notes: If you don't know the song "Lady in Red" and want to hear it (and
your browser supports sound files), go here and the song will start playing
automatically once the page has downloaded.
Many thanks to my betas, Corrinne S. and Lucky13. =)
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Ray Kowalski/Benton Fraser
- Genres: General - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/19/06 - Updated: 08/19/06 - Completed: Yes

A Barrel Of Monkeys by Kim [Reviews - 0]
Rating: NC-17
Pairings: BF/RK, implied BF/RV - or else you can just see it as Fraser being
manipulative and, er . . . equivocating a bit Warnings: m/m sex, minor
swearing, hasn't been beta-ed so all errors are mine
Spoilers: some, minor, BDTH; whole story occurs immediately following that
ep partly as a parody of Fraser's possibly feigned confusion and partly as a
quick realization of his immediate attraction
Story type: PWP; Humor; AU, because I don't know where this would fit back
in, um, . . . afterwards
Disclaimer, etc.: Not mine, being borrowed for some not so relaxing
R*&R,*not to be used for money, just personal
*& *list enjoyment.
Archiving/Posting elsewhere is okay, just keep my name on it and let me know
you're doing it.
Feedback: I'd love it, good or bad (but please no huge otters, my fragile
heart couldn't take it!)
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' FraserAnd2Rays mailing list. Please join
us at DueSouth_SlashyFantasies
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Ray Kowalski/Benton
Fraser, Ray Vecchio/Benton Fraser - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings:
AU, PWP, Humor - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/19/06 - Updated: 08/19/06 - Completed: Yes

Guilty Pleasure by vinsmouse [Reviews - 15]
This is an answer to the Addiction challenge posted by Peja and a second
challenge issued by one of my readers. The Duke boys as you've never seen
them before.
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO -
Warnings: Angst, BDSM, description of rape, First Time, Hurt/Comfort,
Incest, Non-con, slash, violence, Voyeurism - Chapters: 5
Published: 08/04/06 - Updated: 08/19/06 - Completed: No

Sweethearts by Jenny Hill [Reviews - 0]
Rating: PG
Pairing: Fraser/Vecchio
Archive: This will be posted to the Hexwood archive
Comments are welcomed
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' FraserAnd2Rays mailing list. Please join
us at DueSouth_SlashyFantasies
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Ray Vecchio/Benton Fraser
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/19/06 - Updated: 08/19/06 - Completed: Yes

All'S Fair In Love And War by Jennifer Saenz [Reviews - 0]
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hi! Longtime no see guys. I'm finally finished with a story I
started last year. Only 8 more to go!
This is a RayK story, but not a RK/BF story so all Vecchio fans are welcome.
Perhaps you're like me: Think BF and SRK were never, ever meant to be, but
RV and SRK have potential as a wham-bam-thank you-ma'am kind of pairing.
DISCLAIMER: Nobody belongs to me in this story and I don't' make any money
writing it. So don't sue. It's m/m for those of you who find that sort of
thing distasteful. To each his own. All mistakes belong to me and my sister.

THANKS TO: One more thing: thanks to Blarney for helping me with RayK's car
info.
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' FraserAnd2Rays mailing list. Please join
us at DueSouth_SlashyFantasies
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Ray Vecchio/Benton Fraser
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/19/06 - Updated: 08/19/06 - Completed: Yes

Why'd You Kiss Me? by Iris Gray [Reviews - 0]
Disclaimer: Characters are not mine, no matter how much I wish they were.
Rating: PG, slash, m/m
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' FraserAnd2Rays mailing list. Please join
us at DueSouth_SlashyFantasies
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Ray Kowalski/Benton Fraser
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/19/06 - Updated: 08/19/06 - Completed: Yes

The Way That I Love You 2: Taking Care Of Benny by Iris Gray [Reviews - 0]
Sequel to "The Way That I Love You"
Standard Disclaimer: The characters do not belong to me. This is a slash
story and has sex in it between two consenting adult males. Consider
yourself warned.
Thanks to everyone who asked for a sequel to "The Way That I Love You" -This
is for you!
Special acknowledgement to Bachman-Turner-Overdrive for their song "Taking
Care Of Business" which inspired the title of this story.
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' FraserAnd2Rays mailing list. Please join
us at DueSouth_SlashyFantasies
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Ray Vecchio/Benton Fraser
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/19/06 - Updated: 08/19/06 - Completed: Yes

The Way That I Love You by Iris Gray [Reviews - 0]
Pairing: Fraser/Vecchio
Disclamer: Characters belong to Alliance, not to me. Do't bother to sue me,
I have no money.
Note: Very slight E/R crossover, but you don't need to know anything about
the show to understand the story. Even slighter 'Chicago Hope' mention.
Additional note: Please excuse any typos; I recently broke my wrist, which
makes it hard to type.
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' FraserAnd2Rays mailing list. Please join
us at DueSouth_SlashyFantasies
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Ray Vecchio/Benton Fraser
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/19/06 - Updated: 08/19/06 - Completed: Yes

Tears, Idle Tears by Iris Gray [Reviews - 0]
Standard disclaimer - The characters aren't mine, I'm just taking them out
for a spin.
Rated PG. This story is Slash, meaning it depicts romantic and sexual
attraction between two men. If you don't like it, don't read it.
Contains spoilers for the episode "Ladies' Man."
This is a short piece based on the Due South episode "The Ladies' Man." At
the end of the episode, Ray is crying and Fraser puts his arm around him to
comfort him. This is my take on 'what happened next.' No violence, no sex,
no death.
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' FraserAnd2Rays mailing list. Please join
us at DueSouth_SlashyFantasies
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Ray Kowalski/Benton Fraser
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/19/06 - Updated: 08/19/06 - Completed: Yes

The Search Is Over by Iris Gray [Reviews - 0]
Fraser/Vecchio
(PG)
Disclaimer: Characters belong to Alliance, but what they don't know won't
hurt them. The song "The Search Is Over" belongs to the group Survivor and
is used without permission (sh! don't tell anybody).
This is a sweet sappy story. It's the kind of thing that pops into my head
at two in the morning when I can't sleep and I've been listening to 80s
music. Don't expect a plot.
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' FraserAnd2Rays mailing list. Please join
us at DueSouth_SlashyFantasies
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Ray Vecchio/Benton Fraser
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/19/06 - Updated: 08/19/06 - Completed: Yes

Scared Of It All by Iris Gray [Reviews - 0]
Fandom: Due South
Pairing: Fraser/ Vecchio
Rating: PG
other
Note: I was reading some Robert Service poems the other day, and this one
stuck in my head. This is the result.
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' FraserAnd2Rays mailing list. Please join
us at DueSouth_SlashyFantasies
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Ray Vecchio/Benton Fraser
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/19/06 - Updated: 08/19/06 - Completed: Yes

The Puzzle by Iris Gray [Reviews - 0]
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Ray Kowalski/Benton Fraser
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/19/06 - Updated: 08/19/06 - Completed: Yes

Breaking Free by stillrose [Reviews - 20]
Lt. "Xander" Harris and Captain William the Bloody have both suffered and
lost in the on going war between the Biogens and Council. Now, Xander finds
himself on a ship under attack by Captain Bloody. Can a damaged and
"useless" Xander find a way to save the Council crew and passengers?
Ok, this is a story I've been mulling over and writing plot points on for
over a month. It will be a long one. I don't know how long yet. Later
chapters will have more violence. However, this is a SPANDER story. I
promise. I hope you like.
As always: Feedback make my heart go pitter-patter.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters: Angel,
Caleb, Faith, Riley, Spike, Spike/Xander, Wesley, Willow Rosenberg, Xander -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: AU, Language, slash, violence -
Chapters: 9
Published: 08/02/06 - Updated: 08/19/06 - Completed: No

Cumberland Gap by Nora [Reviews - 0]
FANDOM ALIAS SMITH AND JONES
RATING NC-17 SLASH
CHARACTERS HEYES/CURRY
ARCHIVE YES
FEEDBACK PLEASE
DISCLAIMER, The characters do not belong to me and no money is being made ?
the story is for entertainment only
Submitted through the AliasSmithAndJones_Squidge mailing list.
Category: Alias Smith And Jones > slash fiction - Characters: Curry/Heyes,
Heyes/OFC - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst - Chapters: 3
Published: 08/14/06 - Updated: 08/19/06 - Completed: Yes

A night out on the town by Tommyboy [Reviews - 1]
Fandom Sahara
Dirk Pitt/Al Giordino
slash, adult setting
Missing scene from Sahara the movie
After the party where Dirk gets permission from Sandecker to go find the
Texas. What happened between the party and when they show up to take the
cruise up the Niger.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: Sahara, The Movie > slash fiction - Characters: Dirk/Al - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/19/06 - Updated: 08/19/06 - Completed: Yes

Releasing the Demons by Salustra and Myst [Reviews - 0]
This Chapter- Wes is called in on the case and ends up going to retrieve
Spike. They have some interesting conversation?
Rating: NC-17 eventually
DISTRIBUTION: Various lists and Wierd Romance RP- BtVS/Ats RP
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WierdRomance . And our website,
http://www.geocities.com/sireandchilde/home.html . Anyplace else is fine,
just let us know where it is going.
Spoilers: Season 6 BtVS/ Season 3 Ats.
Warnings: Slash content (duh).
Disclaimer: All hail the almighty Joss and ME. We claim no ownership over
the wonderful characters and universe he and the other writers and the
actors created. We?re just having a little fun with it.
Feedback: We *love* feedback, good or bad.
This is a big one, folks, but it's all done. We'll be putting out a chapter
a day. It starts fluffy and then goes dark...but we hope you'll enjoy it.
Category: x-overs > Buffy/Angel > slash fiction - Characters: Spike/Wes -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 14
Published: 09/14/04 - Updated: 08/19/06 - Completed: No

Shadow Boxing by ksl [Reviews - 20]
Gibbs still doesn't have all his memories back. He goes to Tony for help.
This is a sequel to Opening the Box story I posted here several months ago.
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 16
Published: 05/18/06 - Updated: 08/19/06 - Completed: No

How to Slay a Dragon by Arterybreak [Reviews - 0]
Logan has an addiction. Remy tries to help. Drug Abuse (WIP)
Category: X-Men > slash fiction - Characters: Logan/Remy - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations - Chapters: 10
Published: 08/19/06 - Updated: 08/19/06 - Completed: No

A Week in Watson by IrenaAdler [Reviews - 1]
Pairing: David/Colby/Don
Rating: FRM heading towards FRAO (NC-17)
stakeout. Part 1 - David and Colby have plans for Don.
Disclaimer: Not my characters, not my world.
Feedback: Makes my fingers type faster!
Warnings: D/S, Lemon
A/N: Thanks to Danikitten for the encouraging beta.
Revised: 08/18/06
Submitted through the SlashByTheNumb3rs_2 mailing list.
Category: Numb3rs > slash fiction - Characters: David/Colby/Don,
David/Colby/Don - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Adult Situations,
Angst, Masturbation - Chapters: 6
Published: 08/11/06 - Updated: 08/19/06 - Completed: No

Destiny by Joan Z [Reviews - 1]
This fic will be very dark. It is an AU fic. The timeline on cannon has
changed! There will be mention of situations that occurred in cannon but
this story will have a different take on them. Angel and Dru are dust. Giles
is Spike's pet, and Spike is evil, or is he?
Disclaimer: Not mine. I am only keeping the fandom alive in our hearts and
minds.
Acknowledgments: For Sablerose. Enjoy!
Thank you to my Beta Marilyn. She is wonderful.
The poem in this chapter is a paraphrase from the song, "The Boxer" by Paul
Simon.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters: Giles/Spike
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Abuse, Angst, AU, BDSM, Bondage,
Dark Themes, First Time, graphic sex, Hurt/Comfort, Kinks, m/m,
Masturbation, Oral sex, slash, SlaveFic, Toy Play - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/19/06 - Updated: 08/19/06 - Completed: No

Changes by lilithangel [Reviews - 0]
Fandom: BtVS
Genre: horror/slash
Warnings: contains sexual relations between two males.
Characters: Spike/Ripper
Disclaimer: they followed me home so I'm keeping them.
Submitted through the Spike_Slash mailing list.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters:
Spike/Ripper - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/19/06 - Updated: 08/19/06 - Completed: Yes

Understood by RogueSpike [Reviews - 0]
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: Adam/Spike
Of The Year.
Disclaimer: Don't own
A/N: Mistress, you better be happy. and also better review! lol. :-D
reviews please! *I'm also feeling a full fic coming on, 'cause apparently
I'm more twisted then I thought. lol*
Submitted through the Spike_Slash mailing list.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters: Spike/Adam
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/19/06 - Updated: 08/19/06 - Completed: Yes

New stories in these fandoms uploaded to Makebelieve on 08/19/2006 in:
FANDOMS: Adventure Inc, Alias Smith And Jones, Angel, Babylon 5, Band Of
Brothers, Boston Legal, Buffy, CSI, CSI Maimi, CSI New York, Due South,
Dukes Of Hazzard, F-Troop, Farscape, the Lord Of The Rings, NCIS, Numb3rs,
Original Fic, RPS, The Sentinel, Stargate, Stargate Atlantis, Supernatural,
the Vampire Chronicles, The West Wing, Wonder Woman, XMen
XOVERS: Buffy/Firefly, Buffy/Monty Python, Buffy/Sentinel, Fantastic 4/Sky
High, Navy NCIS/Stargate SG1

AUTHORS CREATE YOUR OWN STORYPAGE WITH US at
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php

Post a story for the archivist to upload or get complete daily updates at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Makebelieve_YG