[Makebelieve] 46 new stories in these fandoms uploaded to Makebelieve on 08/24-25/2006

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 00:09:24 PDT 2006

FANDOMS: Angel, Batman, Buffy, CSI Miami, CSI New York, The Drake and Josh
Show, Dukes Of Hazzards, F-Troop, Fastlane, Harry Potter, House MD, Looney
Tunes, Lost, NCIS, Numb3rs, Original Fic, Raffles, Signs, Stargate, Stargate
Atlantis, Starsky And Hutch, Winnie The Pooh, XFiles, XMen,
XOVERS: CSI/CSI New York/NCIS, CSI/Queer As Folk (US), CSI:New York/Stargate
Atlantis, Dukes of Hazzard/Witchblade, Rocky and Bullwinkle/Who Framed Roger
Rabbit, Sentinel/Harry Potter
NEW FANDOMS: The Drake and Josh Show, Raffles
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/search.php?action=recent

SIDE NOTE: the Dukes of Hazzard and Dynasty WArrior fandoms have been
transferred off the old version of this archive to the new automated one

Untitled DoH Fic by Nora
Fandom the Dukes of Hazzard
Characters Bo/Luke
Rating NC-17
Warning Spanking
Archive Wwomb
Feedback Yes
Summary Bo gets in trouble again
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard > slash fiction - Characters: Bo/Luke - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Spanking - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/25/06 - Updated: 08/25/06 - Completed: Yes

Like Two Modern Day Robin Hoods by Nora
Fandom Dukes of Hazzard
Characters Bo/Luke Duke
BIG WARNING - non sexual discipline.. also Bo is only 16.
Summary First Time - Bo gets a punishment and a reward
Rating NC-17
Archive yes
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard > slash fiction - Characters: Bo/Luke - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: First Time, Spanking - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/25/06 - Updated: 08/25/06 - Completed: Yes

Going places that Ive Never Been by Nora
Warning: Slightly kinky hope its OK
Fandom THE DUKES OF HAZZARD
Characters Bo/Luke/OMC
Rating NC-17 slash spanking/some non consensual sexual activity and
consensual sexual activity
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard > slash fiction - Characters: Bo/Luke/OMC -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Non-con, Spanking - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/25/06 - Updated: 08/25/06 - Completed: Yes

Fandom Dukes of Hazzard
Big Warning Non sexual discipline, Hurt comfort,
Slash NC-17
Characters Luke/Bo
Disclaimer I do not own the characters, no money is being made, and the
story is for entertainment only.
Summary Bo has some problems but Luke is there to comfort him.
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard > slash fiction - Characters: Bo/Luke - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Hurt/Comfort, Spanking - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/25/06 - Updated: 08/25/06 - Completed: No

back seat boogie... by josh emmett
poem: drake and josh show
hetro
gen
When I saw this list, the poetry muse hit me, and that hasn't happened in
years! It is totally stupid and you have to watch the show to get it, but I
worked in every one in order!
Category: Drake and Josh Show, The > hetero fiction - Characters: - Genres:
Hetero - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/25/06 - Updated: 08/25/06 - Completed: Yes

The Awakening by Nora
Fandom Dukes of Hazzard
Characters Bo/Luke
Rating NC-17 with a little spanking
Disclaimer THe characters do not belong to me and no money is being made
Feedback Please
Series - Possibly
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard > slash fiction - Characters: Bo/Luke - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Spanking - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/25/06 - Updated: 08/25/06 - Completed: Yes

A Rose Garden by Nora
Fandom Dukes of Hazzard
Characters Bo/Luke Duke
Rating NC-17
Big Warning Spanking
Usual Disclaimer ¨C I do not own the characters and no money is being made
Archive Yes
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard > slash fiction - Characters: Bo/Luke - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Spanking - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/25/06 - Updated: 08/25/06 - Completed: Yes

Duke's Blade by selena
Fandoms: Dukes of Hazzard and Witchblade
Pairing: Eventually Luke/Sara
rating: PG 13
Warning: This is very silly and not for one minute should be taken seriously
Summery: Something strange happened and now the witchblade is on the wrist
of Daisy Duke.
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters in these shows, or any of the
shows mentioned in the story. I only own the ones I made up, if there are
any made up one's in the story yet, I don't know if there will be.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: x-overs > Dukes of Hazzard/Witchblade > hetero fiction -
Characters: Luke/Sara - Genres: Hetero - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none -
Chapters: 7
Published: 08/25/06 - Updated: 08/25/06 - Completed: No

X-men snippet, Push by Jukebox
Feedback: Always appreciated
Rating: PG for a swear word or two
Archive: If you think it's worthy, then absolutely! Permission granted. Just
let me know where so my fragile ego will be stroked. Also at my site, on
Peja's WWOMB and on MM.org.
Disclaimers: Doing this only for therapeutic value. Not making any money off
it. All the familiar characters in this fic belong to other
people/companies. I'm broke, so sueing me would be like trying to squeeze
blood from a turnip.
Warnings: Dubious attempt at humor and sexual innuendo. Some of the
characters in this fic may seem OOC. Not beta'd so all screw ups are mine.
Category: Logan_RemyArchive - Characters: Logan/Remy - Genres: General -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: Humor - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/25/06 - Updated: 08/25/06 - Completed: Yes

Past And Present by Davids Kaz
Permission to archive: yes
Fandom(s): Starsky and Hutch
Genre (general, hetero or slash)baby slash
Rating:FRM
: Warnings:some bad Language and shower scenes
Acknowledgments:with great thank you to e-pony for all her help
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: Starsky And Hutch > slash fiction - Characters: Starsky/Hutch -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 5
Published: 05/31/06 - Updated: 08/25/06 - Completed: No

Sojourn by Mummiehelen
Rated: FRT-13(this part) Genre: Hetero (sorry Peja) Summary: Skinner and
Scully take the lone survivor of a brutal attack cross country. Warnings:
Graphic violence;rape,(this part)love,lust,jealousy and a little Scully
bashing coming up. Submitted through the XFilesFic mailing list.
Category: XFiles > hetero fiction - Characters: Other Female, Skinner -
Genres: Non-fic - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Dark Themes, Rape, violence -
Chapters: 20
Published: 05/31/06 - Updated: 08/25/06 - Completed: No

The Sarge, the Corporal, and the Born Klutz by Python
Parmenter's clumsiness hasn't really hurt anyone until now.
Category: F-Troop > slash fiction - Characters: O'Rourke/Agarn - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 7
Published: 08/13/06 - Updated: 08/25/06 - Completed: No

Promises by TaZi
Drabble. Word Count: 100.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters:
Spike/Xander - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-13 - Warnings: Angst - Chapters:
1
Published: 08/25/06 - Updated: 08/25/06 - Completed: Yes

Primitive Need by TaZi
Drabble: Word Count: 100.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters:
Spike/Xander - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-13 - Warnings: Dark Themes -
Chapters: 1
Published: 08/25/06 - Updated: 08/25/06 - Completed: Yes

The Inevitable by TaZi
Drabble. Word Count: 100.
Category: Angel > slash fiction - Characters: Angel, Spike - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRT-13 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/25/06 - Updated: 08/25/06 - Completed: Yes

What's wrong? by oliver31
Tony has a secret
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: DiNozzo/omc - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst, Dark Themes, Established couple -
Chapters: 3
Published: 08/24/06 - Updated: 08/25/06 - Completed: No

Muse by lost in thought
non magic, Harry goes to boarding school and during his hol's he lives with
Remus. Remus is an editor of a well known printing label. Severus is a
renowned Romance novelist who is in search of a muse… maybe he'll find what
he's looking for…
Category: Harry Potter > slash fiction - Characters: Harry Potter, Harry
Potter/Severus Snape, Severus Snape - Genres: Slash, General - Rating: FRM -
Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, AU, graphic sex, Language, OOC [Out of
Character], slash - Chapters: 2
Published: 08/15/06 - Updated: 08/25/06 - Completed: No

Companions by wolfmama
Xander goes through some changes. Spike likes the changes. I really kinda
suck at summaries.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters: Spike,
Spike/Xander, Xander - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst, m/m,
slash - Chapters: 16
Published: 10/21/05 - Updated: 08/25/06 - Completed: No

Bar Talk: Two Chicks Walk Into a Bar... by Scribe
Fandom: Who Framed Roger Rabbit?/Rocky and Bullwinkle
Pairing: Implied Jessica/Roger, Natasha/Boris
Archive: Yes
Feedback: Yes.
Disclaimer: I did not create and do not own any readily recognizable media
characters. I have no agreement, legal or otherwise, with the creators or
owners. This is purely for entertainment--I have not made, do not seek, and
will not accept any profit for it. This story is in no way meant to reflect
on the lives or life styles of the actors/actresses who originally portrayed
the characters. I have nothing but fond affection and respect for them, for
giving me so much entertainment, and no disrespect is meant by anything
herein.
Rating: Oh, hell--no more than PG, maybe PG 13 if you're a delicate sort.
But if you were, you'd have died of shock long ago, hanging around here...
Warnings: Did I mention that this was absolutely bonkers? May screw with
fond childhood memories.
Notes: I think this one ties with the one I'm going to put just below it. :)
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: x-overs > Rocky and Bullwinkle/Who Framed Roger Rabbit > hetero
fiction - Characters: Jessica/Roger, Natasha/Boris - Genres: Hetero -
Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/25/06 - Updated: 08/25/06 - Completed: Yes

Gone but Not Forgotten by Denyce
What starts out as a fun and friendly game of 1 on 1 b-ball between
Van *&*Deaq; suddenly turns into something else as stakes are made,
and emotions
run high and where the pain of grief rears its ugly head. Additional warning
Un'beta'd. Though if you'd like to beta this or any other fastlane fic
please contact me privately.
Category: Fastlane > general fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: Language - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/25/06 - Updated: 08/25/06 - Completed: Yes

Stones of Maxen by Rebel Melinda
an original story
King Maxen of Jilaya shoved his son into the tower's uppermost room and
bolted the door behind them.
Submitted through the SenseXangstRevisited mailing list.
Category: Original Fic > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 20
Published: 06/30/06 - Updated: 08/25/06 - Completed: No

Harry's New Family by sweetkitty
The Sentinel and Guide adopt Harry Potter.
Category: Sentinel/Harry Potter - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating:
FRT-17 - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 5
Published: 07/19/06 - Updated: 08/25/06 - Completed: No

Five's a Crowd by Denyce
Dr. Beckett has to deal with some unwanted company while finishing Lorne's
medical examine. Additional warning soilers: S3 episode tag to 'No Man's
Land' For vagablonde's prompt: Hmmmm...how about Lorne/Carson (doesn't have
to be a pairing). Lorne in pain.
Category: Stargate Atlantis > slash fiction - Characters: Major Lorne,
Sheppard/McKay - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: Adult Situations,
friendship, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Threesome - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/25/06 - Updated: 08/25/06 - Completed: Yes

Signs of Life by Max2
FANDOM: Mel Gibson
MOVIE BASE: Signs (AU - Alternate Universe)
RATING: NC-17 overall for sex and language in some chapters
WARNING: One chapter - minor F/F slash, One chapter - non consensual sexual
act
DISCLAIMER: The usual - don't own them, not trying to make any profit, etc,
etc.
CHARACTERS: From the movie - Reverend Graham Hess, his brother part-time
ball-player Merrill Hess, his children Morgan and Bo Hess, deceased wife
Colleen, and troublemaker Lionel.
Original characters - Star Kennedy, Tony, Mariah, and other assorted minor
ones.
FEEDBACK: Constructive criticism is much appreciated on or off-list
goss6 at sover.net
TWO AUTHOR'S NOTES: 1. One thing I changed in my little fantasy story based
on the movie Signs is that Mel's minister character has remained active in
the church after his wife's tragic death. He is, of course, having an
internal crisis of faith caused by the accident, like in the movie, but I
didn't want him actually retired from the church and not praying any longer.
Instead of quitting the church and giving up on prayer, he is more like
"going through the motions."
2. The religious preferences, biases and political opinions of the
characters do not necessarily reflect my own. A major part of this story is
two people who practice two very different religions coming together in love
eventually. I absolutely mean no disrespect to either religion no matter
what the characters may say or do to piss each other off. Religion is such a
touchy subject for some people; I just felt I had to say this.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: Signs > slash fiction - Characters: - Genres: Slash, Hetero -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Non-con, m/f, f/f - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/25/06 - Updated: 08/25/06 - Completed: Yes

Where Peace is Found by BuffyAngel68
After their fight, the brothers try to find a way to fix things, but how
much will the healing cost Don?
Category: Numb3rs > slash fiction - Characters: Don/Charlie, Terri/Don -
Genres: Slash, General - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, m/m,
graphic sex, Language, Masturbation - Chapters: 15
Published: 04/29/05 - Updated: 08/25/06 - Completed: No

Don't Fight It by GeorgiaRayne
Claire's too nervous to sleep, but her friends help her feel safe.
Disclaimer: I own nothing. Promise. Feedback: Makes me smile. I'll reply to
all reviews. Archive: Feel free, but drop me a line and let me know.
Category: Lost - Characters: Claire, Michael, Walt - Genres: General -
Rating: FRC - Warnings: friendship - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/24/06 - Updated: 08/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Handcuffs and Hockey 2: …There Were Three… by Dee
Rating: FRAO
Fandom: CSI:NY
Pairing: Mac/Danny/Don
Beta: Dana
Universe: Handcuffs and Hockey
Warnings: Slash, threesome (see pairing) and AU
fit three grown men in a bed?
Disclaimer: I do not own them. If I did…the show would be so much different.
I still own Herb and am still borrowing the name Lucio. Will return upon
request.
Author's Note: *grins* The sequel, to the prequel, has arrived. A first-time
fic, of sorts. Hope you all enjoy. I did. :D
Submitted through the CSI_New_York_Slash mailing list.
Category: CSI New York > slash fiction - Characters: Mac/Danny/Don - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: AU, Threesome - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/24/06 - Updated: 08/24/06 - Completed: No

Kelowna No More by Orrymain
Feedback welcome
Category: Slash, Mini-Angst, Drama, Romance, Missing Scene/Epilogue,
Established Relationship
Pairing: Jack/Daniel ... and it's all J/D
Rating: NC-17
Season: 7 - during and after Fallout
Spoilers: Meridian (remember, it was only a dream), Fallout and minor ones
for Maternal Instinct, Abyss, and Full Circle
Size: 42kb
Written: January 29, February 1,6-8, 2004 Revised: August 5-6,12,21,23, 2006
Daniel safe this time?
Disclaimer: Usual disclaimers -- not mine, wish they were, especially
Daniel, and Jack, too, but they aren't. A gal can dream though!
Notes:
1) Silent, unspoken thoughts by various characters are indicated with ~ in
front and behind them, such as ~Where am I?~
2) This fic stands alone, but it does reference my past fic, "They Don't
Understand"
3) Thanks to my betas who always make my fics better: Claudia, Charlotte,
StarShadow, Linda, QuinGem! Submitted through the CompleteKingdomOfSlash
mailing list.
Category: Stargate > slash fiction - Characters: Jack ONeill/Daniel Jackson
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst, Established couple,
Romance - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/24/06 - Updated: 08/24/06 - Completed: Yes

humorous Deathfic: We don't have those in New York, let alone Montana by
Josette Grover
Fandom: CSI:NY/Stargate: Atlantis
Genre: Gen
Rating: FRC
Warning: Deathfic
Series/Sequel: Part of my humorous Deathfic Series
Archive: Beyond Canon, WWOMB, my upcoming humorous deathfics page (under
construction)
Synopsis: Danny's got a visitor at the lab, an old friend who's passing
through town, and he finally gets to find out just where he's been for the
last year.
AN: I put the blame for this fic squarely on the shoulders of Ginny/Minerva
on Sylum. Kathie wrote a CSI:NY/Stargate Atlantis crossover, Ginny made a
comment about Montana and the others finding out where Danny had went, and
the dang bunny appeared like he'd just beamed down from Daedelus and bit. .
. HARD.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: x-overs > CSI:New York/Stargate Atlantis > general fiction -
Characters: - Genres: General - Rating: FRC - Warnings: Character Death -
Chapters: 1
Published: 08/24/06 - Updated: 08/24/06 - Completed: Yes

New York Bound by Eri aka Space Monkey
Pairing: Danny/Tony/Nick
Rating: FRO
Fandom: CSI NY/NCIS/CSI
Warning: N/A
Beta: SeventhGuardian
Notes: Written for DeAnne. NCIS- end of season 3 but before Hiatus. CSI- End
of Season 5. CSI NY- Season 2 before Aiden leaves.
Submitted through the CSI_New_York_Slash mailing list.
Category: x-overs > CSI/CSI New York/NCIS > slash fiction - Characters:
Danny/Tony/Nick - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters:
1
Published: 08/24/06 - Updated: 08/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Forbidden Love by vinsmouse
Following an accident, secrets are revealed. Pairing: Bo Duke/Rosco Coltrane
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 -
Warnings: Angst, Established couple, Hurt/Comfort, Oral sex, slash, violence
- Chapters: 12
Published: 07/03/06 - Updated: 08/24/06 - Completed: No

Life According to Gibbs by YumYumPM
Website: working on it.
Permission to archive: yes
Fandom(s): N.C.I.S.
Genre (general, hetero or slash) slash
Pairing/Characters: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Rating: FMA?
happens next?
Warnings: Follows Hiatus
Notes: How do they get Gibbs back to N.C.I.S. My take on it.
Acknowledgments: Periwinkle, you are a gem!!!
Submitted through the NavyNCISslash2 mailing list.
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 8
Published: 06/22/06 - Updated: 08/24/06 - Completed: No

Waffles: It's All Right--We're Gentlemen by Scribe
Fandom: Pastiche (or is that parody?) of Raffles--the Amature Cracksman
Pairing: None yet
Archive: Yes
Feedback: Yes.
Disclaimer: This is a pastiche. There's a fine old tradition of these. A
pastiche is a dramatic, literary, or musical piece openly imitating the
previous works of other artists, often with satirical intent. Actually, this
is probably closer to parody, but I like the other term--pastiche.
Notes: The term 'fag' wasn't always a derogatory term for homosexual. Though
according to some accounts, sexual favors HAVE occasionally been required as
part of 'fagging'. The names of the original characters were AJ Raffles and
Harry 'Bunny' Marsden. I'm telling you this so you can appreciate my wit
with their names here. :) I'm leaving Bunny because frankly I can't think up
anything funnier. Submitted through the Makebelieve_Squidge mailing list.
Category: Raffles > slash fiction - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating:
FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/24/06 - Updated: 08/24/06 - Completed: No

Deceptions, Lies And Sweet Deceit by Mew
What's the Boy Who Lived to do when he finally defeats Voldemort and finds
out Albus and Fudge only used him for their own gain? Harry has tasted the
Dark. Is there any turning back? WARNINGS before each chapter! Dark Harry!
Multiple Pairings.
Category: Harry Potter > slash fiction - Characters: Arthur Weasley, Draco
Malfoy, Fred Weasley, Fred/George, George Weasley, Harry Potter, Harry
Potter/Severus Snape, Lord Voldemort, Lucius Malfoy - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, AU, BDSM, Bondage,
Character Death, Dark Themes, description of rape, First Time, graphic sex,
Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Incest, Kinks, m/m, MPreg, OOC [Out of Character], Oral
sex, Rape, Rimming, S*&M,* slash, Threesome, torture, T - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/24/06 - Updated: 08/24/06 - Completed: No

And then came night by Susie
Ben moved to Las Vegas and met Nick in The Las Vegas Move. Next in The Next
Day Nick made a decision to let their relationship grow. Now will Ben want
it also? Author's Notes: a very big thank you to Buffyangel68 for the beta
work and to Rusty for the technical advice. Feedback: Please I love it and
it helps keep the muses happy and working hopefully.
Category: x-overs > CSI/Queer As Folk (US) > slash fiction - Characters: -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/24/06 - Updated: 08/24/06 - Completed: Yes

The Botanist's Gift by Pushkin666
Rodney is trapped in an abusive relationship. In this chapter he is punished
by his lover. Contains domestic abuse, non-consensual d/s relationship,
spanking and paddling Now amended and hopefully all of the typos fixed!
Category: Stargate Atlantis > slash fiction - Characters: Doctor Rodney
McKay, Kavanagh - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Abuse, D/s,
Domestic Discipline, m/m, Spanking - Chapters: 2
Published: 06/01/06 - Updated: 08/24/06 - Completed: No

Guilty Pleasure by vinsmouse
This is an answer to the Addiction challenge posted by Peja and a second
challenge issued by one of my readers. The Duke boys as you've never seen
them before.
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO -
Warnings: Angst, BDSM, description of rape, First Time, Hurt/Comfort,
Incest, Non-con, slash, violence, Voyeurism - Chapters: 6
Published: 08/04/06 - Updated: 08/24/06 - Completed: No

Vicodin by silversolitaire
A haiku.
Category: House M.D > slash fiction - Characters: Dr. Gregory House, Dr.
Wilson, Greg House/James Wilson - Genres: Poetry - Rating: FRC - Warnings:
m/m - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/24/06 - Updated: 08/24/06 - Completed: No

Teddybear's Picnic by Scribe
Fandom: Winnie the Pooh. Yes, you read that right
Pairing: Let's let it be a surprise, shall we? *leer*
Archive: Yes
Feedback: Yes.
Disclaimer: I did not create and do not own any readily recognizable media
characters. I have no agreement, legal or otherwise, with the creators or
owners. This is purely for entertainment--I have not made, do not seek, and
will not accept any profit for it. This story is in no way meant to reflect
on the lives or life styles of the actors/actresses who originally portrayed
the characters. I have nothing but fond affection and respect for them, for
giving me so much entertainment, and no disrespect is meant by anything
herein.
Additional Disclaimer: Disclaimer: A.A. Milne created them, Disney bought
them, and none of them would approve of what I'm doing with them. But I'm
not making a profit, so they probably won't sue me. If they do, I'll just
claim insanity. I mean, I must be nuts to come up with this, huh?
Rating: I think we can go as high as Teen here.
Warnings: Even more insane. You may loose a favorite bedtime story for the
kiddies--it might get hard to read with a straight face.
Notes: Seriously, I've had more 'OH, MY GOD!' responses for this than for
anything else I've ever written (and I've done plant sex--you'll see that
later). Oddly enough, no flames.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_Squidge mailing list.
Category: Winnie The Pooh > slash fiction - Characters: - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/24/06 - Updated: 08/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Despicable by Scribe
Fandom: Warner Brothers Cartoons
Pairing: Implied Bugs/Elmer
[...]
Category: Looney Tunes > slash fiction - Characters: Bugs/Elmer, Daffy Duck
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/24/06 - Updated: 08/24/06 - Completed: Yes

The Obvious Solution by Anne Higgins
Pairing: Bruce Wayne/Robin (Dick Grayson)
Fandom: Batman (movie version)
Warnings: None, except this is a PWP and those are hardly my strong suit.
*&* Robin."
Note: I'm working on a more elaborate AU version of the Poison Ivy plot in
the movie"Batman *&* Robin," but I find I have to lose the scene in the
movie that simply screamed 'oh, just kiss him!' to me. So, I've taken a
quick PWP jaunt to soothe myself. :> The mild plot hidden within this thing
does assume you've seen the movie.
Category: Batman > slash fiction - Characters: Bruce/Dick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: PWP - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/24/06 - Updated: 08/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Midnight and Roses by dayrunner
Fandom: BTVS - AU
Genre: Slash m/m
Pairing: Dom Spike/Sub Angel
Rating: R for now
Angel will always be the Beta/Submissive human. Spike will turn Angel
eventually, making him his dependent Childe. What made Angel fall in love
with Spike? Or, was it the other way around?
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters: Angel/Spike
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: BDSM, AU - Chapters: 31
Published: 05/15/06 - Updated: 08/24/06 - Completed: No

Handcuffs and Hockey 1: In the Beginning… by Dee
Rating: FRT
Pairing: Pre-Mac/Danny/Don
Fandom: CSI:NY
Beta: Dana
Universe: Handcuffs and Hockey
Warnings: A little fluff, AU, pre-slash. Don't like don't read!
Disclaimer: I do not own them. If I did…the show would be so much different.
I do not own the name "Detroit Red Wings" or "New York Rangers" (they belong
to the NHL), I am just borrowing them. No real players will be used. Ever.
Understood? Me no own anything. I do own Herb and am borrowing the name
Lucio. Will return upon request.
Author's Note: The prequel to Handcuffs and Hockey. No smut or porn…just a
little fluff and FanBoy!Danny. He's cute. Just a snippet of how the three
men meet.
Submitted through the CSI_New_York_Slash mailing list.
Category: CSI New York > slash fiction - Characters: Mac/Danny/Don - Genres:
Slash, Preslash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/24/06 - Updated: 08/24/06 - Completed: Yes

The Long and Winding Road by trek
One Night sends Horatio and Valera on a journey together.
Category: CSI Miami > hetero fiction - Characters: Other - Genres: Hetero -
Rating: FRM - Warnings: het, m/f, Romance - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/24/06 - Updated: 08/24/06 - Completed: No

one more day by oliver31
What would you do ...after that?
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: DiNozzo/omc - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst, Rape, suicide/mention of - Chapters:
1
Published: 08/24/06 - Updated: 08/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Case File #412 by SisterWine
Both working on the same case, and on each other's nerves, Logan and Remy
have a case to solve and have been forced to work together.
Category: Logan_RemyArchive - Characters: Logan/Remy, Other - Genres: Slash
- Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, AU, mild violence - Chapters: 5
Published: 07/08/06 - Updated: 08/24/06 - Completed: No

46 new stories in these fandoms uploaded to Makebelieve on 08/24-25/2006 in:

Angel, Batman, Buffy, CSI Miami, CSI New York, The Drake and Josh Show,
Dukes Of Hazzards, F-Troop, Fastlane, Harry Potter, House MD, Looney Tunes,
Lost, NCIS, Numb3rs, Original Fic, Raffles, Signs, Stargate, Stargate
Atlantis, Starsky And Hutch, Winnie The Pooh, XFiles, XMen, CSI/CSI New
York/NCIS, CSI/Queer As Folk (US), CSI:New York/Stargate Atlantis, Dukes of
Hazzard/Witchblade, Rocky and Bullwinkle/Who Framed Roger Rabbit,
Sentinel/Harry Potter

AUTHORS CREATE YOUR OWN STORYPAGE WITH US at
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
Post a story for the archivist to upload or get complete daily updates at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Makebelieve_YG