[Makebelieve] 54 new stories uploaded to Makebelieve on 07/11-14/2006

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 21:10:44 PDT 2006

FANDOMS: Adventure Inc, Alias Smith and Jones, Angel, Buffy, Charmed, CSI
Miami, CSI New York, Dark Angel, Dukes Of Hazzard, Farscape, Harry Potter,
Justice League Of America, The Lord Of The Rings, Navy NSCIS, Original Fic,
Roswell, the Sentinel, Smallville, Stargate, Stargate Atlantis,
Supernatural, the Thundercats, The Winx Club, Without A Trace, XMen
XOVER: Buffy/Sentinel, Farscape/Sliders, Harry Potter/Avenged Sevenfold,
Navy NCIS/Charmed, Stargate Atlantis/Earth Final Conflict
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php

I Never... by Ragna
RATING: PG
CLASSIFICATION: Cordy/Wesley
SUMMARY: Tossing a client's stuff leads to a revelation.
SPOILERS: Set after the season finale of Angel.
DISTRIBUTION: Any sites with my fic up; you all have unspoken permission. I
write it, you can post it. Everyone else just keep my name on it and let me
know.
DISCLAIMER: If you don't recognize it, chances are it's my own creation. If
you do, Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, Kazui Sandollar, FOX and the WB own it or
them. Various friends of mine are holding characters hostage. You may see
them by appointment only.
FEEDBACK: Sorry I'm not home right now I'm walking in the spiderwebs so
leave a message and I'll call you back...in other words, I want it. Don't
care if it's onlist or not.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Nightbird saw I was totally and utterly blocked, so she gave
me a challenge: A Cordy/Wesley fic with a game of I never (take a drink if
you never did something), a radio, someone throwing a music cd out a window
in anger. (Bonus points if it hits something/one) and either someone taking
embarrassing pics or finding them. Hope you like it.
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' All-About-Cordy mailing list. Please join
us at AllAboutCordy
Category: Angel > hetero fiction - Characters: Cordelia Chase, Wesley
Wyndham-Pryce - Genres: Hetero - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/14/06 - Updated: 07/14/06 - Completed: Yes

Meeting in Butte by Keltic Dream
Rating: PG
Warnings: h/c/angst/romance
Pairing:H/O
Fandom: ASJ
contest. During a tour of the town, and a bank…she is transported back in
time… and meets her idols…Heyes and Curry.
Archive: Sure, just tell me where
Disclaimer: I don't own them…;(
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' AliasSmithAndJones mailing list. Please
join us at AliasSmithAndJonesFic or the rebuilt AliasSmithAndJones
Category: Alias Smith And Jones > General fiction - Characters: Joshua Smith
aka Hannibal Heyes, Other Female, Thaddeus Jones aka Jed Kid Curry) -
Genres: Hetero - Rating: FRT - Warnings: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Romance -
Chapters: 1
Published: 07/14/06 - Updated: 07/14/06 - Completed: No

Inseparable by neichan
An Altered virus is released by a lab accident. The effects on the people
exposed is permanent, and unwelcome. A/N: Consider this a bunny fic, anyone
can take it and run.....I may work on it later...but I am too busy now!
Category: Without A Trace > slash fiction - Characters: Jack/Martin, Other -
Genres: GenSlash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: Adult Situations - Chapters: 2
Published: 01/16/06 - Updated: 07/14/06 - Completed: Yes

Molotov Nightmares by Neena
Anubis is set to destroy the Tau'ri and their allies, and the key to their
survival is hidden in the dreams of SG-1.
Category: Stargate > slash fiction - Characters: Jack ONeill/Daniel Jackson
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: First Time, m/m - Chapters: 7
Published: 05/08/06 - Updated: 07/14/06 - Completed: No

Dystopia by KendraxPlague
In a world where all has gone wrong, some of the strangest relationships can
be formed, and even more can be broken. Throw some super powers into the
mix, and nothing will ever really be the same for anyone ever again.
Pairings: Draco/Matt, Draco/Jimmy, OC/OC, Ron/Hermione, GInny/Blaise,
OC/Jimmy
Category: x-overs > Harry Potter/Avenged Sevenfold - Characters: - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, AU, Character
Death, Cutting, description of child abuse, description of rape, Established
couple, friendship, graphic sex, het, Hurt/Comfort, Language, m/f, m/m, mild
violence, Non-con, Oral sex, Rape, Romance, slash, tortur - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/14/06 - Updated: 07/14/06 - Completed: No

Tears of Sparks by SPY46
Fandom winx club
Rating PG (some violance)
to her, after taking it back to her doorm in Alfea does the excitement for
her and her friends truly start.
Author Notes, if any this is a bit of a long story, but it isa good one, plz
if you have any feed back do send me some. I do not own any part of the winx
club this is only a fictional story nothing more nothing less, this is a
story of my own creation I gain no money from this
I write only because I love to write, I use stories from other things to
give me inspiration.
Category: Winx Club, The > general fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 5
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 07/14/06 - Completed: Yes

Not Alone by Dani Royer
Rating: PG
Archive: Please ask, unless you have my stuff aleady. :-)
Feedback: PLEASE! :-)
Notes: This has not been beta'd yet. This is the
straight-as-it-came-out-of-my-head-but-cleaned-up-to-sound-coherent version.
Keep an eye out for the cleaned up version coming out soon. Thanks!
Submitted through the AerynsFarscape mailing list.
Category: Farscape > hetero fiction - Characters: John/Aeryn - Genres:
Hetero - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/14/06 - Updated: 07/14/06 - Completed: No

Brood-A-Go-Go by Orrymain
Feedback welcome
Category: Slash, Humor, Romance, Established Relationship
Pairing: Jack/Daniel ... and it's all J/D
Rating: PG-13
Season: Beyond the Series - early October 2012
Spoilers: None
Size: 24kb, short story
Written: June 26-27,29-30, July 1,14, 2006
dancing lessons.
Disclaimer: Usual disclaimers -- not mine, wish they were, especially
Daniel, and Jack, too, but they aren't. A gal can dream though!
Notes:
1) Sometimes, Jack and Daniel speak almost telepathically. Their "silent"
words to each other are indicated by asterisks instead of quotes, such as
**Jack, we can't.**
2) Silent, unspoken thoughts by various characters are indicated with ~ in
front and behind them, such as ~Where am I?~
3) Thanks to my betas who always make my fics better: Linda, Jodi, Claudia,
QuinGem!
Submitted through the CompleteKingdomOfSlash mailing list.
Category: Stargate > slash fiction - Characters: Jack ONeill/Daniel Jackson
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Humor, Established couple,
Romance - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/14/06 - Updated: 07/14/06 - Completed: Yes

The Missing by Little Wing
Disclaimer: Don't own them.
Notes: Storywise I've been idle since finishing "Hunter," on here anyway.
This stoRy was supossed to be the new beginning to "Crossfire," however it
took on a life of its own this afternoon while I was working on and became
something else. Sorry it's so rough. Enjoy,
Submitted through the AdventureIncFic mailing list.
Category: Adventure Inc > General fiction - Characters: Gabriel Patterson,
Judson Cross, Mackenzie Previn - Genres: General - Rating: FRC - Warnings:
none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/14/06 - Updated: 07/14/06 - Completed: No

Hero by Jeffrey Patrick
Rating:R?
Summary:read below
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the BTVS Characters, Joss Whedon, The WB and
Mutant Enemy own them.
Feedback: feedback would be very much appreciated, as if that really needs
to be said! *g*
Spoilers:4 season
Author's Note: I got this from Jeffrey Patrick. He had it posted on the
Buffy Cross and Stake board. He isn't on the list but this is a cool story.
I hope none of the list moderators mind. It starts before the school year
starts in the 4th season.
Post your feedback here and I foward it to him if it is more comvient to for
you. I'll try to post a new part often dependening on feedback.
Submitted through the 0oBuffyXanderFanfictiono0_2 mailing list.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > hetero fiction - Characters:
Buffy/Xander - Genres: Hetero - Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 15
Published: 06/28/06 - Updated: 07/14/06 - Completed: Yes

The 120 days by Kuna Yashmaa
"Goodness. Yeah, just plain, simple goodness. You got to make it, Doc. And
you got to make it out of badness. Because there isn't anything else to make
it out of."
Category: Stargate Atlantis > slash fiction - Characters: John Sheppard/o,
Major John Sheppard - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Language,
Rape - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/14/06 - Updated: 07/14/06 - Completed: No

Choices(Sequel to Fever Confessions) by vinsmouse
Luke's brother Jud is coming for a visit a few months after the boys get
together. Luke wants to tell him about his love for Bo, but Bo is against
the idea. What will Luke choose?
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO -
Warnings: Angst, Established couple, Hurt/Comfort, Incest, slash, violence -
Chapters: 8
Published: 05/31/06 - Updated: 07/14/06 - Completed: No

Loved Twice by Eri aka Space Monkey
Pairing: Mac/Danny Danny/Sonny
Archive: sure, let me know
Rating: FROM
Disclaimer: not mine :(
Warnings: AU, Non Con, Betrayal
Notes: Established Relationship, hurt/comfort, set in season 3, spoilers for
seasons 1 and 2. Sonny never went to jail; Danny had been a Tanglewood Boy.
NOTE- In later chapters Danny will seem fem. All chapters posted together,
short and marked.
Special thanks to Sihn for the request and idea for this story. I hope you
like it.
Summery: Danny is in an accident, when he awakes Mac finds he has lost all
memories of the lab and him.
Submitted through the CSI_New_York_Slash mailing list.
Category: CSI New York > slash fiction - Characters: Mac Taylor/Danny
Messer, Danny/Sonny, Danny/Sonny - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings:
AU, Non-con, partner betrayal - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/14/06 - Updated: 07/14/06 - Completed: No

Stories My Mommy Told Me by americangrl69
Abbie has a few questions for her mother. MW
Category: Dark Angel > hetero fiction - Characters: - Genres: Hetero -
Rating: FRC - Warnings: Established couple, Romance - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/14/06 - Updated: 07/14/06 - Completed: No

Epiphany by americangrl69
One moment changes the life of Ames White forever. MW kind of
Category: Dark Angel > hetero fiction - Characters: - Genres: General,
Hetero - Rating: FRT - Warnings: Angst, Character Death, violence -
Chapters: 1
Published: 07/14/06 - Updated: 07/14/06 - Completed: Yes

All that I've become by Phaeton
Pairing: Lucius/Harry
Categories: General, Drama, Romance
Rating: none for this chapter
Warnings: none for this chapter
Notes: So, after reading HP slash for almost a year, here is my first fic.
Well, part of it…
Many, many thanks to ne'i chan and Hijja for beta-ing and encouragement!
Disclaimer: everything recognizable from Harry Potter belongs to JKR, etc.
No money, just fun…
Category: Harry Potter > slash fiction - Characters: Harry Potter/Lucius
Malfoy - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 2
Published: 03/21/05 - Updated: 07/14/06 - Completed: No

Destiny by americangrl69
Max gets a sign he's been dreading ever since he met Liz. Max/Liz,
Michael/Maria, Isabel/Jesse
Category: Roswell > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General, Hetero
- Rating: FRC - Warnings: het, Human/Alien coupling, Language, m/f, Romance
- Chapters: 1
Published: 07/14/06 - Updated: 07/14/06 - Completed: No

Reunion by americangrl69
After losing Kyle, Paige makes an unexpected discovery. Paige/Kyle
Post-Charmaggeddon
Category: Charmed - Characters: Leo Wyatt, Paige Matthews, Phoebe Halliwell,
Piper Halliwell - Genres: Hetero - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters:
1
Published: 07/14/06 - Updated: 07/14/06 - Completed: Yes

>From Loving You by americangrl69
Confessions are made and love is lost. AU BBWW
Category: Dark Angel > hetero fiction - Characters: - Genres: Hetero -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: AU, Character Death, Romance - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/14/06 - Updated: 07/14/06 - Completed: Yes

I Learned From the Best by claudia1
Rating: pg-13
Pairing: Sam/Dean
Genre: angst
Warnings: Language
Archive: Yes, just ask first..
Disclaimer: They don't belong to me. Only wish they did.
Note: first fic based around a song. Also many thanks to my lovely beta.
Submitted through the SlashingSupernaturalRevisited mailing list.
Category: Supernatural > slash fiction - Characters: Dean/Sam - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: Language - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/14/06 - Updated: 07/14/06 - Completed: Yes

One Can Only Dream by Joan Z
Mistress Eve's challenge:Two men, any characters from any fandom, find
themselves unbelievably attracted to one another while at a party with their
respective lovers. They know they cant do anything tonight because their
lovers are there, so the drabble is what they dream of happening
dedicated to Mistress Eve
Disclaimer: Not mine; I am only keeping the fandom alive in our hearts.
Category: Angel > slash fiction - Characters: Angel, Doyle, Spike - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/14/06 - Updated: 07/14/06 - Completed: Yes

Runaway Guide (Slash Version) by Joan Z
I will be posting two versions of this story. One is Het one is Slash.
Change of plans. Due to over whelming reader interest in the story (over 700
readers) the slash version of this story will be expanded. The het version
will remain true to the original concept.
Blair and Jim will appear in this story. They will be slash in both stories.

As my readers of Cosmic Intervention know, After saving the world in season
7 of BtVS, Spike is sent to a Sentinel Universe. There he becomes a sentinel
and must find his one true guide and continue working to make amends for his
past evil deeds.
Since the multi-verse is infinite this is the story of one of the sentinel
Spikes.
Disclaimer: Not mine. I am only keeping the fandoms alive in our hearts.
Acknowledgments: Thank you to my beta Goddesslex.
Category: x-overs > Buffy/Sentinel - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating:
FRAO - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 13
Published: 06/11/06 - Updated: 07/14/06 - Completed: No

Laundry Day by Bj Jones
Speed hates doing the laundry
Category: CSI Miami > slash fiction - Characters: Eric Delko, Timothy
Speedle/Eric Delko - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: graphic sex -
Chapters: 1
Published: 07/13/06 - Updated: 07/13/06 - Completed: Yes

Fallen Hero's by sablerose2
Pairing : none
Rating : none
Author Note's : Any and all drabbles and poems I send out would make me and
my muse happy if anyone would like to add to it or make a story of it or
just make a WP. Just feel free to run with any and all. But most of all
PLEASE have FUN!!!
Disclaimer : Mine
Archive : yes if you want take just let me know that's all I ask and I'm
easy too
Spoiler : none
Side note to all: I don't put any fandom's for my poems I think (and I could
be wrong ) But I think that they fit with any fandom. Thank you all.
Feedback: Is good I like feedback and it makes my muse dance and chase plot
bunny's
Category: Logan_RemyArchive - Characters: Logan/Remy - Genres: Hetero -
Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/13/06 - Updated: 07/13/06 - Completed: Yes

Us by sablerose2
Pairing : none
Rating : none
Author Note's : Any and all drabbles and poems I send out would make me and
my muse happy if anyone would like to add to it or make a story of it or
just make a WP. Just feel free to run with any and all. But most of all
PLEASE have FUN!!!
Disclaimer : Mine
Archive : yes if you want take just let me know that's all I ask and I'm
easy too
Spoiler : none
Feedback: Is good I like feedback and it makes my muse dance and chase plot
bunny's
Category: Logan_RemyArchive - Characters: Logan/Remy - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/13/06 - Updated: 07/13/06 - Completed: Yes

Connections by Lynt
FEEDBACK TO: Lyn
SentinelAngst Themefic for July 2006
SUMMARY: Someone from Jim's past brings danger to both men and Jim and Blair
must establish a connection to each other in order to survive.
Submitted through the SenseXangstRevisited mailing list.
Category: Sentinel, The > General fiction - Characters: Blair Sandburg, Lt.
Detective James Ellison - Genres: General - Rating: FRC - Warnings: Angst -
Chapters: 1
Published: 07/13/06 - Updated: 07/13/06 - Completed: Yes

Worst Nightmare by Numb3rsfan
It has been two years since Roy Terrell was put in prison. Now he wants
revenge, he wants to finish what he started
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard > slash fiction - Characters: Other - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Language, Rape -
Chapters: 8
Published: 06/25/06 - Updated: 07/13/06 - Completed: No

Prisoner of Gondor by Sivan Shemesh
Legolas and Glorfindel were on their way to Gondor, but on their arrival,
things go wrong. One is put in the dungeon, after being horribly humiliated,
and the other enjoys the good life. Will the prisoner find hope, or die
alone in the dark dungeon after the humiliation? Multiple pairing.
Category: Lord Of The Rings, The > slash fiction - Characters:
Aragorn/Legolas - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Abuse, Adult
Situations, Angst, AU, BDSM, Character Death, Dark Themes, Excessive
violence, First Time, graphic sex, Language, MPreg, Non-con, OOC [Out of
Character], Rape, S*&M,* slash, suicide/mention of, torture, violence -
Chapters: 5
Published: 06/29/06 - Updated: 07/13/06 - Completed: No

There's Sacrifice in Love by Sivan Shemesh
Aragorn is nearly executed - but who was it that ordered it and their
reasons to have him killed? And what, in the end, was the real cost?
(Aragorn/Legolas)
Category: Lord Of The Rings, The > slash fiction - Characters:
Aragorn/Legolas - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Adult
Situations, Angst, AU, First Time, graphic sex, m/m, Romance, slash,
violence - Chapters: 3
Published: 07/09/06 - Updated: 07/13/06 - Completed: Yes

Shadow Boxing by ksl
Gibbs still doesn't have all his memories back. He goes to Tony for help.
This is a sequel to Opening the Box story I posted here several months ago.
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 11
Published: 05/18/06 - Updated: 07/13/06 - Completed: No

SlideScape by JT Marechal
DISCLAIMER AND OWNERSHIP NOTES: "Farscape" and its characters are owned by
TPTB. "Sliders" and its characters are owned by their own TPTB. I intend to
reap no monetary reward for this fan fic. It's just for fun. I'm just
borrowing the characters and I promise to return them when I'm done. The
story is mine - Copyright 2000 by James Marshall. This story is a work of
fiction.
RATING: PG
ARCHIVING: Permission is given for this story to be archived at kitsah's
site if she wants it. All others, please ask. SPOILERS: Yes, almost all of
"Farscape" season one and a lot of the better bits of the five seasons of
"Sliders"
TIMELINE: After "Durka Returns" but before "Through the Looking Glass"
NOTES: This is a Farscape/Sliders Crossover inspired by a Halloween
challenge to use a whole bunch of different characters and images in a short
story. I couldn't write that short story to meet all the requirements, but
the challenge created the seed for this tale. Enjoy.
Submitted through the AerynsFarscape mailing list.
Category: x-overs > Farscape/Sliders > general fiction - Characters: -
Genres: General - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/12/06 - Updated: 07/12/06 - Completed: Yes

humorous deathfic: Montana did WHAT at Niagara Falls? by Josette Grover
Fandom: CSI:NY
Genre: Gen
Rating: FRC
Warning: Deathfic
Series/Sequel: Part of my humorous deathfic series
Archive: Beyond Canon, WWOMB, my humorous deathfics page (under
construction)
Synopsis: Mac finds out about the 'unorthodox' death of his not so beloved
CSI.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: CSI New York > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRC - Warnings: Character Death - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/12/06 - Updated: 07/12/06 - Completed: Yes

The Hunter by Little Wing
Disclaimer: I don't own them, just barrowing them for a short spin. Off the
bat I'm not sure who owns them.
Author's Notes: This is my very first Adventure Inc. fan fic, so I'm sorry
for anything I get wrong. I am new to the show, but I love it.
This is a PG to PG-13 story for language and some violence.
This not my first ff, just the first for this show.
Also I'm unsure of the title; I'm thinking of changing it later.
Submitted through the AdventureIncFic mailing list.
Category: Adventure Inc > General fiction - Characters: Gabriel Patterson,
Judson Cross, Mackenzie Previn, Other - Genres: General - Rating: FRT-17 -
Warnings: Language, violence - Chapters: 11
Published: 04/27/06 - Updated: 07/12/06 - Completed: Yes

Chaos in Mind by Kate R
Rating: Adult
Buffy finds some things out about him. Things that make her want to kill the
Council and a certain gang.
Notes: AU version of Earshot. Sorry, you all have to deal withy the fact
that I like Ethan.
Disclaimer: Buffy belongs to Joss, not me.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters: Ethan/Giles
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 3
Published: 07/11/06 - Updated: 07/12/06 - Completed: No

Little Earthquakes by Evil Willow
Feedback: It keeps me writing!
Rating: PG-13
my other fics, feel free to take this one too, no need to ask. Those of you
who do not have my other fics, please ask and give me the URL to your site.
The answer's always yes. ;-)
Disclaimer: They're not mine, I'm just borrowing them for a while. Joss and
the other stupids can have the characters back soon, even though they won't
do the right thing with them. Tori Amos wrote/sings the song, "Little
Earthquakes", from which the title of the fic is borrowed. I also think the
song fits the fic. Read the lyrics and you'll see.
Category: Story/Romance/Angst
Couples: Buffy/Xander Yes, you read that right.
Spoilers: This is a sequel to my B/X Fic Moving On, which was an alternate
take on the events after Becoming II, and the summer following. This fic
will be set in an alternate season 3, then. Minor spoilers here and there.
I'll warn you. As of now: spoilers for the episode Band Candy, but I've
modified it somewhat to fit my style.
figure out how to keep these situations from tearing them apart.
Author's Notes: I'm continuing my B/X phase, at the request of several who
enjoyed Moving On. I hope you enjoy it. Oh, I'm including the lyrics for
Little Earthquakes at the end of each part, to explain why I think it fits
the concept for the fic.
Thank yous: To Dru, who understands my need for readers to scream at me
occasionally. ;-)
Also to Susannah, you've been a consistent encouraging feedbacker for all my
fics. Also thanks to my new B/X list friends: Calen, Ally, Joe, Queen Angel,
Stacy, Stone Cold, Perfect Zero, Dale, Alex, Bruce, Jen, Karen, RiGid,
Wraith, A. Pippins, Red....anyone I missed? Smack me upside the head, and
I'll apologize. ;-)
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' 0oBuffyXanderFanfictiono0 mailing list.
Please join us at 0oBuffyXanderFanfictiono0_2
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > hetero fiction - Characters:
Buffy/Xander, Joyce/Giles - Genres: Hetero - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings:
Angst, Romance - Chapters: 22
Published: 06/11/06 - Updated: 07/12/06 - Completed: No

His Shirt by Carina Scott
Fandom: CSI: Miami
Pairing: Ryan/?
Rating: FRAO
Warnings: Slash
Beta: No, all mistakes are mine.
Disclaimer: I do not own them. Please don't sue.
A/N: This was written in response to a request from a lady in another group,
thought I'd share.
2nd A/N: This is my first time writing anything for the CSI: Miami fandom (I
mainly stick to CSI: Vegas), so any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Submitted through the CSI_Miami_Slash mailing list.
Category: CSI Miami > slash fiction - Characters: Ryan/Horatio - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/12/06 - Updated: 07/12/06 - Completed: Yes

The Smiler by Orrymain
(Feedback welcome)
Category: Slash, Humor, Romance, Established Relationship
Pairing: Jack/Daniel ... and it's all J/D
Rating: PG-13
Season: Beyond the Series - February, May, 2012
Spoilers: None
Size: 28kb, short story
Written: May 29-31, June 1-4, July 11-12, 2006
will both shock and delight Jack and Daniel.
Disclaimer: Usual disclaimers -- not mine, wish they were, especially
Daniel, and Jack, too, but they aren't. A gal can dream though!
Notes:
1) Sometimes, Jack and Daniel speak almost telepathically. Their "silent"
words to each other are indicated by asterisks instead of quotes, such as
**Jack, we can't.**
2) Silent, unspoken thoughts by various characters are indicated with ~ in
front and behind them, such as ~Where am I?~
3) This fic stands alone, but it does reference my other fics, "Goofy and
the Boys"
4) Thanks to my betas who always make my fics better: Jodi, Patti, Linda,
Megan, Claudia, QuinGem!
Submitted through the CompleteKingdomOfSlash mailing list.
Category: Stargate > slash fiction - Characters: Jack ONeill/Daniel Jackson
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/12/06 - Updated: 07/12/06 - Completed: Yes

Journey's End by Matt51
Genre: Slash
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Rating: FRT-13 (this part)
Warnings: Language (this part)
Notes: After taking a break, I've returned to attempt something I've always
wanted to try. Yes, it's another long tale but it is *not* in the 'Through
the Years' series. Sorry.
Submitted through the NavyNCISslash2 mailing list.
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Dinozzo/ Fornell, Jethro
Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none -
Chapters: 23
Published: 01/27/06 - Updated: 07/12/06 - Completed: No

Bought by neichan
Guides are not free. But they can be bought. Any day.
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Blair Sandburg,
Blair/omc, Blair/Rafe, Captain Simon Banks, Detective Brown, Detective Rafe,
Jim/Blair, Jim/Blair/Rafe, Jim/ofc, Jim/omc, Jim/Rafe, Lt. Carolyn Plummer,
Lt. Detective James Ellison, Megan Connor - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO -
Warnings: Abuse, Adult Situations, Angst, AU, Dark Themes, description of
rape, Established couple, First Time, friendship, graphic sex, hermaphrodite
characters, Hurt/Comfort, Kinks, m/m, m/m/f, MPreg, Preslash, Rape, Rimming,
Romance, S*&M,* slash, SlaveFic, S - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/12/06 - Updated: 07/12/06 - Completed: No

Soul Circles Series by Joan Z
125readers...What a happy surprise.
Thank you for the comments. Comments help other readers find good stories.
This Fic will explore vampire/human relationships. It will include
het,slash,threesome,BDSM,punishment,hurt/comfort.
If you want to read Slash and naughty, grafic, SEX Dont miss pt2 ch 9 Spike
claims his adopted child.
This Header applies to the Series as a whole.
PT 1 is graphic Het
PT2 is graphic Slash with a bit of Het (mostly implyed)
PT3 is a threesome.
This Fic takes place about 75 years in the future. All vampires are
registered and are employed in the health field. This story is told mostly
from Spikes point of View and is a Spike centered story. Spike's un-life is
about to change as he finds that a soul moves in a circle.
Don't get discouraged with the het. There is lots of slashy goodness further
on. It you want to skip the het and miss Spike killing the hunter demon just
scroll down to the pre-slash synopsis and read from there. Please leave FB.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Characters: Other, Spike - Genres:
Slash, Hetero - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: AU, First Time, graphic sex, het,
Kinks, m/f, m/m, Oral sex, slash, Spanking - Chapters: 36
Published: 11/29/05 - Updated: 07/12/06 - Completed: No

The Golden Chain by neichan
Tony belongs to Gibbs, but does Gibbs belong to Tony....?
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, AU,
friendship, het, Kinks, Love Slave Fic, Preslash, SlaveFic - Chapters: 24
Published: 01/19/06 - Updated: 07/12/06 - Completed: No

Bottom of the Glass by trek
Emotional turmoil for Horatio, Speed tries to help.
Category: CSI Miami > slash fiction - Characters: Lieutenant Horatio Caine,
Speedle/ Horatio, Tim Speedle - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings:
Angst, friendship - Chapters: 7
Published: 07/10/06 - Updated: 07/12/06 - Completed: Yes

I Don't by Diana Michelle
Rating: PG, Buffy/Xander, Anya/Xander
Disclaimer: Nothing belongs to me. It's very sad. Instead they belong to
Joss and co.
Author's Notes: Thoughts are in //. This fic starts from the Xander/Anya
scene in `Primeval'.
Submitted through the 0oBuffyXanderFanfictiono0_2 mailing list.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > hetero fiction - Characters:
Xander/Anya, Buffy/Xander - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none -
Chapters: 1
Published: 07/12/06 - Updated: 07/12/06 - Completed: Yes

Bad Faith by vipers_in_love
Fandom: Justice League
Pairing: Bruce/Clark; Superman/Batman
Rating: R
Genre: Humor
Prompt: Hooker
Notes: This was written for the hooker challenge on the LJ worlds_finest.
The challenge is to use the word "hooker" in an S/B fic, in any way you can.
Here's my entry. Hope you like it!
Submitted through the Batman_And_Superman mailing list.
Category: Justice League Of America > slash fiction - Characters:
Superman/Batman - Genres: General - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Humor -
Chapters: 1
Published: 07/12/06 - Updated: 07/12/06 - Completed: Yes

Learning To Love by vinsmouse
Bo's journey as he recovers from the abuse dealt out by Kathy Sue. Will call
it slash for now, but I'm not certain it will be slash.
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM -
Warnings: Angst, violence - Chapters: 3
Published: 07/01/06 - Updated: 07/11/06 - Completed: No

Shadow of the Moon by redwulfy
All he wanted was to return to his village and live his life in peace. Those
dreams went up in the same flames and destruction that engulfed his village.
a/n: the rating is actually FRAO. for some reason it won't let me change the
rating from frc... Warnings: furry, anthropomorphs, slash
Category: Original Fic > slash fiction - Characters: - Genres: Slash, Other
- Rating: FRC - Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, Excessive violence,
graphic sex, Language, m/m, mild violence, Romance, slash, violence -
Chapters: 3
Published: 05/25/06 - Updated: 07/11/06 - Completed: No

Sonny Preyer - A Fairy Tale of a Different Kind by Catharsiss
This is the story of an unusual boy, in great danger.
Category: Original Fic > slash fiction - Characters: - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRM - Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, AU, Fantasy, hermaphrodite
characters - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/11/06 - Updated: 07/11/06 - Completed: No

Clark Kent in Paris by Miss Meehan
Clark needs a break from Smallville. A school trip will provide that and
much more. A rewrite of Season 4. Written for SuperboyClex.
Category: Smallville > slash fiction - Characters: Clark Kent, Jason Teague
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: m/m - Chapters: 9
Published: 05/04/06 - Updated: 07/11/06 - Completed: No

Gladiator by Python
Tygra, Panthro, and Snarf are captured and sold into slavery.
Category: Thundercats > slash fiction - Characters: Tygra/Panthro - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: SlaveFic - Chapters: 4
Published: 06/08/06 - Updated: 07/11/06 - Completed: No

The Little Merman by lilithangel
Fandom: BtVS AU
Characters: Spike/Xander, Angel, others
Rating/Warnings: gratuitous use of a children's story for slashy gain, be
warned this is not the Disney version. M for mature audiences.
Xander believes that Angel saved him from the ocean. The sea hag Buffy gives
Spike legs but takes his voice, can Spike win the heart of Xander before it
is too late?
A/N: Xander knows Spike as Will in this story so where it is from Xander's
POV he refers to Will, when it is from Spike's POV I will use the name
Spike.
For RogueSpike who put out the challenge – be careful what you wish for my
dear…
Submitted through the Spike_Slash mailing list.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters: Angel,
Other, Spike/Xander - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: AU -
Chapters: 1
Published: 07/11/06 - Updated: 07/11/06 - Completed: No

Behind Blue Eyes by DJ Sparkles
How far is Horatio willing to go to get revenge on Riaz? Spoilers for all
seasons, all episodes. AU
Category: CSI Miami > slash fiction - Characters: Caine/Delko - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Adult Situations, AU, m/m, slash - Chapters:
8
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 07/11/06 - Completed: No

Malek by shewolf
1. Malek meets his new love, by breaking her nose... 2. That love developes
3. The Tok'ra are missing, the tunnels are empty. The Tau'ri are gone, the
planet is empty of all life.
Category: Stargate > hetero fiction - Characters: Malek/OFC, Samantha
Carter/o - Genres: General, Hetero - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult
Situations, Established couple, het, Romance - Chapters: 2
Published: 07/10/06 - Updated: 07/11/06 - Completed: No

Night Falls Fast by illman
Tempus Fugit. SGAxEFC
Category: x-overs > Stargate Atlantis/Earth Final Conflict > general fiction
- Characters: Doctor Rodney McKay, Major John Sheppard, Teyla Emmagan -
Genres: General - Rating: FRT-13 - Warnings: AU, Hurt/Comfort, violence -
Chapters: 5
Published: 07/06/06 - Updated: 07/11/06 - Completed: No

The book of Dendeyra by Starlight
Crossover NCIS*&Charmed.* Tony never told his friends much about his family,
but when strange things are starting to happen during their new case, Gibbs
and the rest of the team will learn the real reason, why he hid his heritage
from them...
Category: x-overs > Navy NCIS/Charmed > slash fiction - Characters: -
Genres: Slash, Preslash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: AU, Fantasy, friendship,
m/m, mild violence, Preslash, Romance, slash, violence - Chapters: 4
Published: 06/06/06 - Updated: 07/11/06 - Completed: No

54 new stories uploaded to Makebelieve on 07/11-14/2006 in:
Adventure Inc, Alias Smith and Jones, Angel, Buffy, Charmed, CSI Miami, CSI
New York, Dark Angel, Dukes Of Hazzard, Farscape, Harry Potter, Justice
League Of America, The Lord Of The Rings, Navy NSCIS, Original Fic, Roswell,
the Sentinel, Smallville, Stargate, Stargate Atlantis, Supernatural, the
Thundercats, The Winx Club, Without A Trace, XMen, Buffy/Sentinel,
Farscape/Sliders, Harry Potter/Avenged Sevenfold, Navy NCIS/Charmed,
Stargate Atlantis/Earth Final Conflict

AUTHORS... Need a website or shadowsite? Upload and edit you submissions at
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
Post a story for archivist upload or get complete daily updates at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Makebelieve_YG