[Makebelieve] 31 new stories uploaded to Makebelieve on 07/20/2006

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 00:09:02 PDT 2006

FANDOMS: Andromeda, Batman, Battlestar Galactica 2003, Brokeback Mountain,
Buffy, Dukes Of Hazzard, Firefly, Gilligan's Island, Harry Potter, Original
Fic, NCIS, RPS, The Sentinel, Smallville, Stargate, Starsky And Hutch,
Sports Night Supernatural,
XOVERS: Buffy/Angel, Buffy/Sentinel, Navy NCIS/Sentinel,

Princess and the Pea by molo
A missing scene from Rosey Malone. Starsky's looking for a way to get the
taste out of his mouth. Hutch provides.
Category: Starsky And Hutch - Characters: Starsky/Hutch - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: graphic sex, Language, m/m, PWP - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/20/06 - Updated: 07/20/06 - Completed: Yes

Pay Attention by Tabitha Llewellyn
Fandom or Category: DC comics
Pairing: Bruce/Dick
Feedback: Any kind of feedback would be gladly appreciated.
Archive: Please let me know if you archive my fic just so that I know where
it is.
Rating: R (mostly it's pretty tame but there is some swearing and explicit
sexual content so I'll stick with an R to make sure I don't upset anyone.)
Disclaimer: None of the DC characters belong to me (gasps of surprise all
around the room)! I don't make any money from this I just do it to keep me
happy and to distract me from my college work.
getting what they want and need? "If you come to my bed, I won't let you
leave." Bruce said calmly – this quote sums up a lot of what this story is
about.
Warnings: This is going to be a long one. I've already written 70 thousand
words. There will be new warnings for different chapters.
Notes: In this story Tim's father died and he lives at the manor with Bruce.
Sorry to anyone who is a dedicated fan of canon because this definitely does
not follow any comic timeline. Also, I'm English so the grammar and spelling
is UK not USA.
Category: Batman > slash fiction - Characters: Bruce/Dick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 22
Published: 06/21/06 - Updated: 07/20/06 - Completed: No

Taking Advantage by Nancy
Fandom: Sports Night
Pairing: Dan/Casey
Rating: NC18
Sequel: possibly?
Spoilers: Kafelnikov
Warnings: angst, language, m/m sex
Notes: believe it or not, my 1st completed sports night fanfic. I've watched
the show and absolutely adore it, but couldn't quite figure out if I ever
got it enough to write. still don't know if I do or not, so feedback is
greatly desired.
Category: Sports Night > slash fiction - Characters: Dan/Casey - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst, m/m, Language - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/20/06 - Updated: 07/20/06 - Completed: No

Kisses Like An Ocean Breeze by peja
Fandom: Gilliagan's Island
Pairing: Gilligan/The Professor (Roy Hinkley)
Portrayed by Bob Denver/Russell Johnson
Rating: FRT
Note This story is inspired by the second prompt on 3RandomKisses. Prompt is
"Ocean Breeze". I'm trying to match the fandom to the word, so expect you'll
see some way out bits. This one was a tosser between Riptide and Gilligan.
get enough feedback I might do the riptide as well.
Category: Gilligan's Island > slash fiction - Characters: Gilligan/The
Professor - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/20/06 - Updated: 07/20/06 - Completed: No

Deliver Me by Lopaka Tanu
Apollo is debriefed by the Cylons, but things aren't going as he expected.
Apollo/Leoben
Word Count: 48,422
Category: Battlestar Galactica 2003 > slash fiction - Characters: Apollo/OMC
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst,
Character Death, Dark Themes, Excessive violence, First Time, Hurt/Comfort,
Language, m/m, Oral sex, Religious Prejudice, slash, torture, violence -
Chapters: 13
Published: 07/08/06 - Updated: 07/20/06 - Completed: No

Learning To Love by vinsmouse
Bo's journey as he recovers from the abuse dealt out by Kathy Sue. Will call
it slash for now, but I'm not certain it will be slash.
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM -
Warnings: Angst, violence - Chapters: 4
Published: 07/01/06 - Updated: 07/20/06 - Completed: No

Truths Discovered by The Huntress
Dean discovers the truth about Jessica and John discovers the truth about
his son's relationship - Spoilers: *All* of Season One, from the Pilot to
Devil's Trap
Warning: Jess-bashing ahead - If you like her, you might not like this fic
too much.
Category: Supernatural > slash fiction - Characters: Dean/Sam, Other -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst, Established couple,
Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 8
Published: 04/22/06 - Updated: 07/20/06 - Completed: No

Pandora's box by Isabel
The crew of serenity has a new member, mysterious cargo and a whole new
group of enemies to contend with, not to mention the alliance. Disclaimer: I
own nothing.
Category: Firefly > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: AU, friendship, Humor, Romance - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/20/06 - Updated: 07/20/06 - Completed: No

Tony's Dilemma by Glenda
Warnings: Will be sex, possible violence, more than likely swearing.
Disclaimer: They aren't mine. I'm not making any money from playing with
them, just making a few people smile I hope
Rating: FRAO
Archive: Will be at my own site someday. http://www.shadowandsoul.com
Not betaed yet. Sorry. I was trying to work on a story for TeddyBear with
Daniel and Tony. One's been in my head for weeks; instead, damn it, this one
popped in at 1:30 am. Hopefully, I'll get at the T/D one this week and
finish my epic story that I'm working on in NCIS.
To what lengths would Sheppard go to get Gibbs away from Tony?
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 6
Published: 10/11/05 - Updated: 07/20/06 - Completed: No

Deadly Temptation by Darkestangel
Dean gets caught in a deadly game where the prize is his soul
Category: Supernatural > slash fiction - Characters: Dean/John, Dean/m,
Dean/Sam - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst, bloodplay,
Non-con - Chapters: 24
Published: 11/14/05 - Updated: 07/20/06 - Completed: No

Death Nell's Tune by Joan Z
Challenge words:heaven, hell, yesterday, tomorrow, endless, death, dream,
desire, delight, despair
Acknowledgments: Thank you to Luba who supplied the challenge words.
And to Sablerose who's poems are always an insperation.
Category: Original Fic > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: Poetry -
Rating: FRM - Warnings: Dark Themes - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/20/06 - Updated: 07/20/06 - Completed: Yes

Midnight and Roses by dayrunner
Fandom: BTVS - AU
Genre: Slash m/m
Pairing: Dom Spike/Sub Angel
Rating: R for now
Angel will always be the Beta/Submissive human. Spike will turn Angel
eventually, making him his dependent Childe. What made Angel fall in love
with Spike? Or, was it the other way around?
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters: Angel/Spike
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: BDSM, AU - Chapters: 27
Published: 05/15/06 - Updated: 07/20/06 - Completed: No

The Sushi Experience by Margaret Newman aka mererid
Rating: FRM
Pairing: Clark/Lex
Fandom: Smallville
Category: pwp