[Makebelieve] 22 new stories uploaded to Makebelieve on 07/25/2006

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 17:34:56 PDT 2006

FANDOMS: Andromeda, Angel, Batman, Brokeback Mountain, Buffy, CSI, Dukes Of
Hazzard, Emergency, Justice League Of American, Kyle XY, Last Rites, Navy
NCIS, One Tree Hill, Original, Smallville, Star Trek Deep Space 9,
Supernatural, XFiles,
XOVERS: Buffy/Angel, Buffy/Angel/CSI, Buffy/Sentinel,Buffy/Smallville

Pay Attention by Tabitha Llewellyn
Fandom or Category: DC comics
Pairing: Bruce/Dick
Feedback: Any kind of feedback would be gladly appreciated.
Archive: Please let me know if you archive my fic just so that I know where
it is.
Rating: R (mostly it's pretty tame but there is some swearing and explicit
sexual content so I'll stick with an R to make sure I don't upset anyone.)
Disclaimer: None of the DC characters belong to me (gasps of surprise all
around the room)! I don't make any money from this I just do it to keep me
happy and to distract me from my college work.
getting what they want and need? "If you come to my bed, I won't let you
leave." Bruce said calmly – this quote sums up a lot of what this story is
about.
Warnings: This is going to be a long one. I've already written 70 thousand
words. There will be new warnings for different chapters.
Notes: In this story Tim's father died and he lives at the manor with Bruce.
Sorry to anyone who is a dedicated fan of canon because this definitely does
not follow any comic timeline. Also, I'm English so the grammar and spelling
is UK not USA.
Category: Batman > slash fiction - Characters: Bruce/Dick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 24
Published: 06/21/06 - Updated: 07/25/06 - Completed: No

Little Earthquakes by Evil Willow
Feedback: It keeps me writing!
Rating: PG-13
my other fics, feel free to take this one too, no need to ask. Those of you
who do not have my other fics, please ask and give me the URL to your site.
The answer's always yes. ;-)
Disclaimer: They're not mine, I'm just borrowing them for a while. Joss and
the other stupids can have the characters back soon, even though they won't
do the right thing with them. Tori Amos wrote/sings the song, "Little
Earthquakes", from which the title of the fic is borrowed. I also think the
song fits the fic. Read the lyrics and you'll see.
Category: Story/Romance/Angst
Couples: Buffy/Xander Yes, you read that right.
Spoilers: This is a sequel to my B/X Fic Moving On, which was an alternate
take on the events after Becoming II, and the summer following. This fic
will be set in an alternate season 3, then. Minor spoilers here and there.
I'll warn you. As of now: spoilers for the episode Band Candy, but I've
modified it somewhat to fit my style.
figure out how to keep these situations from tearing them apart.
Author's Notes: I'm continuing my B/X phase, at the request of several who
enjoyed Moving On. I hope you enjoy it. Oh, I'm including the lyrics for
Little Earthquakes at the end of each part, to explain why I think it fits
the concept for the fic.
Thank yous: To Dru, who understands my need for readers to scream at me
occasionally. ;-)
Also to Susannah, you've been a consistent encouraging feedbacker for all my
fics. Also thanks to my new B/X list friends: Calen, Ally, Joe, Queen Angel,
Stacy, Stone Cold, Perfect Zero, Dale, Alex, Bruce, Jen, Karen, RiGid,
Wraith, A. Pippins, Red....anyone I missed? Smack me upside the head, and
I'll apologize. ;-)
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' 0oBuffyXanderFanfictiono0 mailing list.
Please join us at 0oBuffyXanderFanfictiono0_2
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > hetero fiction - Characters:
Buffy/Xander, Joyce/Giles - Genres: Hetero - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings:
Angst, Romance - Chapters: 28
Published: 06/11/06 - Updated: 07/25/06 - Completed: No

Deadly Temptation by Darkestangel
Dean gets caught in a deadly game where the prize is his soul
Category: Supernatural > slash fiction - Characters: Dean/John, Dean/m,
Dean/Sam - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst, bloodplay,
Non-con - Chapters: 25
Published: 11/14/05 - Updated: 07/25/06 - Completed: No

Delayed by Margaret Newman aka mererid
Fandom: original, Lyo fantasy realm
Pairing: Morgan/Justin
Category: slash
Rating: FRM
Disclaimers: original by me, owned by me.
Notes: Writing exercise from Abelard950, "write about being late".
Brief Summary: Justin's late.
Warnings: m/m, nudity, language
Submitted through the PWP_Fanfic mailing list.
Category: Original Fic > slash fiction - Characters: - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRM - Warnings: m/m - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/25/06 - Updated: 07/25/06 - Completed: Yes

Day of reckoning by Robin R Neher
Rating: PG
Pairing: N/A
Archive: Yes
Fandom: Emergency!
Chief suspends both men. Can Chet and John resolve their differences when
they return to work before A-Shift is torn apart?
Content Warning: Some harsh Language.
Copyright: April 2006 by Robin R. Neher
THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY
PREEXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED. FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH
FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT. THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S
IMAGINATION. THE CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY
FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED ON ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL
EXPERIENCES.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_Squidge mailing list.
Category: Emergency > General fiction - Characters: Chet Kelly, Johnny Gage,
Roy DeSoto - Genres: General - Rating: FRT - Warnings: Language - Chapters:
12
Published: 05/05/06 - Updated: 07/25/06 - Completed: No

Rememberance by Pixie Child
She's Dax, but she's not Jadzia. (Ezri/Kira, Jadzia*&Kira* friendship)
Category: Star Trek Deep Space 9 > slash fiction - Characters: Ezri/Kira,
Jadzia*&Kira* - Genres: Slash, Preslash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: f/f,
femslash, Preslash, slash - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/25/06 - Updated: 07/25/06 - Completed: Yes

Enough by Pixie Child
Alone plus one
Category: x-overs > Buffy/Angel > General fiction - Characters: - Genres:
General, Other - Rating: FRT - Warnings: Character Death, friendship -
Chapters: 1
Published: 07/25/06 - Updated: 07/25/06 - Completed: Yes

Soul Illusion by azure_chaos
Pairing: Xan/Angel
Post Angel Season 5, Angel receives a visit from Xander.
Submitted through the Leather And Roses On Makebelieve mailing list.
Category: x-overs > Buffy/Angel/CSI > slash fiction - Characters: - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, Bondage, D/s, graphic
sex, m/m - Chapters: 9
Published: 10/11/05 - Updated: 07/25/06 - Completed: No

Weirdly Normal by Pixie Child
She knows stuff. Not all of it, but Dawn knows she could handle it if she
told her. (Dawn/Chloe)
Category: x-overs > Buffy/Smallville - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating:
FRT - Warnings: f/f, femslash - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/25/06 - Updated: 07/25/06 - Completed: Yes

Pretend Life by Pixie Child
It's hard to know what's her, her programming or Rommie.
Category: Andromeda > General fiction - Characters: Doyle - Genres: Slash,
General, Hetero - Rating: FRT - Warnings: Angst, Dark Themes - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/25/06 - Updated: 07/25/06 - Completed: Yes

Clark Kent in Paris by Miss Meehan
Clark needs a break from Smallville. A school trip will provide that and
much more. A rewrite of Season 4. Written for SuperboyClex.
Category: Smallville > slash fiction - Characters: Clark Kent, Jason Teague
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: m/m - Chapters: 12
Published: 05/04/06 - Updated: 07/25/06 - Completed: No

Playing For Keeps by Miss Meehan
Nathan Scott and Lucas Roe have more in common then they think. Warnings for
slash and incest. AU.
Category: One Tree Hill > slash fiction - Characters: Nathan Scott/Lucas Roe
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Incest - Chapters: 5
Published: 06/16/06 - Updated: 07/25/06 - Completed: No

Every Move you Make by peja
Fandom: Kyle XY
Pairing Tom Foss/Kyle
Portrayed by Nicholas Lea/Matt Dallas
Rating: FRT
Sort of a companion piece to "Kyle". Set in the same verse I imagined for
these two beautiful men.
Category: Kyle XL > slash fiction - Characters: Kyle/Tom Foss - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/25/06 - Updated: 07/25/06 - Completed: Yes

Help, I Need Somebody by BuffyAngel68
Rating: FRT-17 for reference to dark, touchy subjects
treatment he received in Boxed In. This is a bit dark, but I have to go with
the muse and this is what she provided. The thought woke me up crying, as a
matter of fact.
Triple Kleenex warning...
Submitted through the NavyNCISslash2 mailing list.
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 15
Published: 01/16/06 - Updated: 07/25/06 - Completed: No

Succumbing To Sanders' Seduction by TLin
Greg sets out to seduce the two men in his life. A/N: Part of my alternate
reality where Grissom and Greg are vampires...and Brass knows.
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Gil/Greg/Jim - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/25/06 - Updated: 07/25/06 - Completed: Yes

Pillow talk by Kaehana9
Fandom or Category: Justice League
Pairing: Bruce/Wally
Feedback: Anything!!
Rating: R
Disclaimer: I don't own anything.
Words: Around 600
Category: Justice League Of America > slash fiction - Characters:
Bruce/Wally - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/25/06 - Updated: 07/25/06 - Completed: Yes

Learning To Love by vinsmouse
Bo's journey as he recovers from the abuse dealt out by Kathy Sue. Slash
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM -
Warnings: Angst, violence - Chapters: 5
Published: 07/01/06 - Updated: 07/25/06 - Completed: No

Take Your Clothes Off by peja
Fandom: XFiles
Rating FRAO overall. FRM this chapter Pairing: Mulder/Krycek/Skinner
Portrayed by David Duchovny/Nicholas Lea/Mitch Pileggi
challenge to write a fic that includes the words "Take your clothes off."
Warning: Angry Mulder and Skinner came out toward the end of this.
Category: XFiles > slash fiction - Characters: Skinner/Mulder/Krycek -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Non-con, Hurt/Comfort, Threesome,
violence - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/25/06 - Updated: 07/25/06 - Completed: No

Runaway Guide (Slash Version) by Joan Z
This is the Spander version of Runaway Guide.I have added the prolog to
chapter 1 so it is no longer out of order.
Due to over whelming reader interest in the story (over 1000 readers) the
slash version of this story has been expanded. The het version is finished
and true to the original concept.
Blair and Jim will appear in this story. They will be slash in both stories.

As my readers of Cosmic Intervention know, After saving the world in season
7 of BtVS, Spike is sent to a Sentinel Universe. There he becomes a sentinel
and must find his one true guide and continue working to make amends for his
past evil deeds.
Since the multi-verse is infinite this is the story of one of the sentinel
Spikes.
Disclaimer: Not mine. I am only keeping the fandoms alive in our hearts.
Acknowledgments: Thank you to my beta Goddesslex on ch 1 and Kernesa on the
following chapters. A special thank you to Neichan who's discussions of
characters has help to polish this story.
Category: x-overs > Buffy/Sentinel - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating:
FRAO - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 16
Published: 06/11/06 - Updated: 07/25/06 - Completed: No

Breaking Every Law by Natasha Barry
Sequel to the film LAST RITES, a film starring Tom Berenger (Michael), Anne
Twomey (Zena) and Vassili Lambrinos (Tio). At the end of the film, Michael,
the former priest, made the choice of returning to his "mob" family, in the
company of the sister he had an incestuous relationship with (which drove
him into the priesthood) and the family's main confidant and lead servant,
Tio.
Produced with no profit to myself or others.
ADULT SITUATIONS AND DIALOGUE.
Michael/Tio and Michael/Zena.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: Last Rites > slash fiction - Characters: Michael/Tio, Michael/Zena
- Genres: Slash, Hetero - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/25/06 - Updated: 07/25/06 - Completed: No

Somebody Loved Me Once by Donna McIntosh
Permission to archive: Yes
Fandom: BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN
Pairing: Jack and Ennis
Rating: FRT-G
strangers.
Warnings: None
Disclaimers: These characters belong to Annie Proulx, I'm just playing with
them now and then.
Category: Brokeback Mountain > slash fiction - Characters: Jack/Ennis Del
Mar - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/25/06 - Updated: 07/25/06 - Completed: No

trulymadlydeeply by dayrunner
Fandom: Angel
Pairing: Spangel
Warning: Extreme fluff.
Disclaimer: Characters are not mine and I make no money.
This is for entertainment only.
Feedback is always welcomed.
Written for slashthedrabble challenge of "schmoop".
Words: 300
Submitted through the CompleteKingdomOfSlash mailing list.
Category: Angel > slash fiction - Characters: Angel/Spike - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/25/06 - Updated: 07/25/06 - Completed: Yes

22 new stories uploaded to Makebelieve on 07/25/2006 in:
Andromeda, Angel, Batman, Brokeback Mountain, Buffy, CSI, Dukes Of Hazzard,
Emergency, Justice League Of American, Kyle XY, Last Rites, Navy NCIS, One
Tree Hill, Original, Smallville, Star Trek Deep Space 9, Supernatural,
XFiles, Buffy/Angel, Buffy/Angel/CSI, Buffy/Sentinel,Buffy/Smallville

AUTHORS... Need a website or shadowsite? Upload and edit you submissions at
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
Post a story for archivist upload or get complete daily updates at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Makebelieve_YG