[Makebelieve] Dues Fic (where needed): Moonlight Kisses (Land Of The Lost) (Uncle Jack/Will)

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 04:48:29 PDT 2006

Moonlight Kisses
By PEJA

Fandom: Land Of The Lost
Pairing: Jack/Will
Rating: PG
Warning: Incest
Prompt word #1 "Moonlight" on 30RandomKisses
Author's Note: Got the thrid season of "Land Of The Lost" and watched a
couple eps of it Sun. with my granddaughters, then the post for the
30RandomKisses Lj came in and I was sunk. Haven't posted this on the LJ, not
sure how the incest thing would go over, but if the LJ owner wants to
forward this, she's welcome to do so
Wesite: http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/viewuser.php?uid=1

Back home they say a full moon makes people do strange things. Here at the
Land Of The Lost we live under three full moons. I could blame what we have,
me and Uncle Jack, on that strange blueish moonlight that shines down on us
night after night. I could, but I know I'd be lying to myself.

No, every night after we settle Holly and Cha-Ka safely in for the night,
its not the moons over the plateau that have us reaching for each other. Its
not the danger of the dinos or the Sleestak that has us tearing at each
others cloths, pawing at each other with a need so strong we'd die if we
resisted. Its not even the fear of Jack sliding away like dad.

I go to him because his kisses are a heady intoxicating wine. His hands on
me are the breath in my body. His procession of me is my life.

I go to him, and he lets me because love doesn't know any barriers in this
land of need and horror. Here love only knows that it is, and will not be
denied.

And I love him. My precious Uncle. Back home it may be wrong and taboo. Here
its just...love. And that's enough

END

this is a one shot. If you want to see more in this fandom, let me know.

23 new stories uploaded to Makebelieve on 06/10/2006 in:
Angel, Boston Legal, Buffy, CSI, CSI Miami, Dukes Of Hazzard, Farscape, Jake
2.0, Navy NCIS, The Sentinel, Supernatural, Xena: Warrior Princess and
Multiple fandoms,
Direct submissions accepted to the archive at
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
Post a story for archiving or get complete daily updates at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Makebelieve_YG

THE LOST LISTS REBUILD: The current Makebelieve lists have been added as a
postscript at the bottom of each archive page. New lists are being rebuilt
on request, so please contact me at makebelievearchive at gmail if you want a
lost list rebuilt