[Makebelieve] 68 new stories uploaded to Makebelieve on 06/24/2006

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 05:18:39 PDT 2006

FANDOMS: Adventure Inc, Alias Smith And Jones, Angel, Buffy, Century City,
Charlie's Angels, Chicago, Chicago Hope, The Children Of The Stones, The
Chronicle, Cote d'Azur, Count of Monte Cristo, Counterstrike, Coupling, The
Creature From The Black Lagoon, Crocodile Dundee/Sentinel, Crossing Jordan,
The Crow: Stairway to Heaven, Crusade, CSI, CSI Miami, Daria, Dark Angel,
Dark Rising, Due South, Justice League Of America, HardCoreLogo, Kingdom
Hearts Original Fic, Navy NCIS, Thundercats, The Winx Club,
XOVERS: Batman/Superman, Battlestar Galactica 2003/V The Series,
Buffy/Sentinel, Charmed/Passions/7th Heaven, Crusade/American Gothic, Navy
NCIS/CSI New York
NEW FANDOMS: Cote d'Azur,
CHALLENGES: 1 General, 1 ATeam, 1 Narnia,
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php

First Love, Last Love by Natasha Barry
Based upon the film Cote d'Azur, starring Gilbert Melki (Marc) and Jean-Marc
Barr (Didier). Strikingly handsome Marc has inherited a house in Cote d'Azur
that he used to spend summers at during his youth, when he and Didier were
young and in love. When the Parisian Marc no longer vacations in Cote
d'Azur, he loses touch with Didier and settles into marriage with Beatrix
and fatherhood to Laura and Charly, his break from Didier complete. The
heart-broken Didier went to California to recover. However upon inheritance
of the house, Marc brings his family back to the coast and he reunites with
the hunky Didier, his first love.
Missing Scene from the film w/M/M ADULT CONTENT.
NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED to AGAT FILMS *&* CIE.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: Cote d'Azur > slash fiction - Characters: Marc/Didier - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Challenge: The Fairy Tale Challenge by Challenge Maker
Submitted to makebelieve_yg by Greg
Category: General Challenges - Characters: - Genres: Non-fic - Rating: n/a -
Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: No

Just For Fun II by Snickersmobo
For Rebel who didn't want Kid Curry to share Heyes. For Viskey, Val, and
Razor who inspired this incredible *bad* fic! Three hours of trash IMing and
you made me do this. That stupid plot bunny…….It's not as BDSM as I first
imagined though. Submitted through the 'YG deleted' AliasSmithAndJones
mailing list. Please join us at AliasSmithAndJonesFic
Category: Alias Smith And Jones > slash fiction - Characters: Curry/Heyes,
Other - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Anger Management by jen_in_japan
Rating: NC-17 Disclaimer: The boys belong to DC and to each other, but not
to me. Warnings: Non-consensual sex, bondage, D/S, voyeurism. Notes: This is
a companion piece to The Unadorned Truth. The Qwardian Crime Syndicate of
America is the mirror-image version of the JLA. Ultraman matches up with
Superman; Owlman with Batman. Submitted through the Batman_And_Superman
mailing list.
Category: Justice League Of America > slash fiction - Characters:
Superman/Batman - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Non-con, Bondage,
Voyeurism, D/s - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

The Unadorned Truth by jen_in_japan
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: The boys belong to DC and to each other, but not to me.
Notes: The Qwardians are the mirror-universe version of the JLA--Owlman is
the evil Batman, Ultraman the evil Superman, Superwoman the evil Lois Lane
(married to Ultraman, and Owlman's lover).
Warnings: Here's where I put the pretty serious squick alert. Non-consensual
sex, bondage, D/S. And yet, somehow, it still ends relatively sweet.
Because, well, it's me. And it's entirely unbeta-ed, because I can't
convince myself to show DaMo this one, for some reason. ;)
Word Count: 1184
Submitted through the Batman_And_Superman mailing list.
Category: Justice League Of America > slash fiction - Characters:
Superman/Batman - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Bondage, D/s,
Non-con - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

A Little Tactile Stimulation by jen_in_japan
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: The boys belong to DC and to each other, but not to me.
Notes: My very first NC-17! *huggles her baby*
Submitted through the Batman_And_Superman mailing list.
Category: x-overs > Batman/Superman > slash fiction - Characters: - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Don't Wake Me by malnpudl
A torn piece of paper propped against the mirror says: im wasted dont wake
me or i'll kick your ass - h
Category: Hard Core Logo > RPS - Characters: Hugh Dillon/Callum Keith Rennie
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Oh Dearest Muse by Dani Royer
Rating: G
Archive: The usuals. Newbies just need to ask politely :-)
Notes: Remind me never to neglect my muse ever again...
Submitted through the AerynsFarscape mailing list.
Category: Original Fic > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Flame Of Our Hearts by RogueSpike
Fandom: Angel
Spoilers: quite a few for the second season
Pairings: Lindsey/William Angel/Spike
Rating: NC-17 eventually
Angel battles with his feelings between the human and Spike, who has just
arrived in LA, Lindsey battles with his own growing attraction to William.
Disclaimer: Nope, not mine.
A/N: There'll be lyrics from HIM's "Wicked Game" and "Right Here In My Arms"
later in this. I know they came out in 2003 but just pretend they came out
earlier, 'cause they were sort of perfect. And I just love them. lol. Also,
this first chap is a bit mixed up. It starts in First Impressions but the
first part of the first scene with William is from Judgement. plz review!
Submitted through the LindseyFic and Spike_Slash mailing list.
Category: Angel > slash fiction - Characters: Angel/Spike, Lindsey/William -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 7
Published: 06/10/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: No

Narnia Challenge: Memories kept by Challenge Maker
Submitted to Makebelieve_YG by Phynix
Category: Fandom oriented Challenge - Characters: - Genres: Non-fic -
Rating: n/a - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: No

Alive by Starry Night
How exactly is Lindsey adjusting??
Category: Angel > slash fiction - Characters: Lindsey/Angelus - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: AU, Character Death, graphic sex, m/m, OOC
[Out of Character] - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: No

A-Team Hannibal challenge by Python
Point of No Return challenge
Category: Fandom oriented Challenge - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating:
FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

The Hunter by Little Wing
Disclaimer: I don't own them, just barrowing them for a short spin. Off the
bat I'm not sure who owns them.
Author's Notes: This is my very first Adventure Inc. fan fic, so I'm sorry
for anything I get wrong. I am new to the show, but I love it.
This is a PG to PG-13 story for language and some violence.
This not my first ff, just the first for this show.
Also I'm unsure of the title; I'm thinking of changing it later.
Submitted through the AdventureIncFic mailing list.
Category: Adventure Inc > General fiction - Characters: Gabriel Patterson,
Judson Cross, Mackenzie Previn, Other - Genres: General - Rating: FRT-17 -
Warnings: Language, violence - Chapters: 9
Published: 04/27/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: No

Little Earthquakes by Evil Willow
Feedback: It keeps me writing!
Rating: PG-13
my other fics, feel free to take this one too, no need to ask. Those of you
who do not have my other fics, please ask and give me the URL to your site.
The answer's always yes. ;-)
Disclaimer: They're not mine, I'm just borrowing them for a while. Joss and
the other stupids can have the characters back soon, even though they won't
do the right thing with them. Tori Amos wrote/sings the song, "Little
Earthquakes", from which the title of the fic is borrowed. I also think the
song fits the fic. Read the lyrics and you'll see.
Category: Story/Romance/Angst
Couples: Buffy/Xander Yes, you read that right.
Spoilers: This is a sequel to my B/X Fic Moving On, which was an alternate
take on the events after Becoming II, and the summer following. This fic
will be set in an alternate season 3, then. Minor spoilers here and there.
I'll warn you. As of now: spoilers for the episode Band Candy, but I've
modified it somewhat to fit my style.
figure out how to keep these situations from tearing them apart.
Author's Notes: I'm continuing my B/X phase, at the request of several who
enjoyed Moving On. I hope you enjoy it. Oh, I'm including the lyrics for
Little Earthquakes at the end of each part, to explain why I think it fits
the concept for the fic.
Thank yous: To Dru, who understands my need for readers to scream at me
occasionally. ;-)
Also to Susannah, you've been a consistent encouraging feedbacker for all my
fics. Also thanks to my new B/X list friends: Calen, Ally, Joe, Queen Angel,
Stacy, Stone Cold, Perfect Zero, Dale, Alex, Bruce, Jen, Karen, RiGid,
Wraith, A. Pippins, Red....anyone I missed? Smack me upside the head, and
I'll apologize. ;-)
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' 0oBuffyXanderFanfictiono0 mailing list.
Please join us at 0oBuffyXanderFanfictiono0_2
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > hetero fiction - Characters:
Buffy/Xander, Joyce/Giles - Genres: Hetero - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings:
Angst, Romance - Chapters: 16
Published: 06/11/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: No

Suspense by malnpudl
Fetishizing Fraser's nipples. Written for the prompt "Due South, Fraser
(solo sex), suspenders" ... but it's still very much a Fraser/RayK story.
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Fraser/Kowalski - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Duty Calls by malnpudl
A light-hearted PWP written for the prompt: "due south, fraser/kowalski,
multi-task"
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Fraser/Kowalski - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Gladiator by Python
Tygra, Panthro, and Snarf are captured and sold into slavery.
Category: Thundercats > slash fiction - Characters: Tygra/Panthro - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: SlaveFic - Chapters: 3
Published: 06/08/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: No

Blowing Off A Little Steam by TLin
A little PWP for the Yay!Porn! Weekend!
Category: CSI > slash fiction - Characters: Sara/Sofia - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: femslash, PWP - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Keeping the watch by Laura JV
Will has a watch to keep--and his master knows how he feels. Will
Stanton/Bran Merriman
Category: Dark Rising, The - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT -
Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Behind Blue Eyes by DJ Sparkles
How far is Horatio willing to go to get revenge on Riaz? Spoilers for all
seasons, all episodes. AU
Category: CSI Miami > slash fiction - Characters: Caine/Delko - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Adult Situations, AU, m/m, slash - Chapters:
2
Published: 06/23/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: No

Until Now by Pari
What if Alec had grown up in Wyoming instead of Ben? Ten years after the
escape, he and Zack meet, not recognizing one another. Sparks fly? You can
guess the rest from there ;)
Category: Dark Angel > slash fiction - Characters: Alec/Zack - Genres: Slash
- Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

No decency by Pari
This takes place during the episode Two.
Category: Dark Angel > slash fiction - Characters: Alec/Logan - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Epiphanies by Pari
Zack looks back at a turning point in his life. Zack/Krit
Category: Dark Angel > slash fiction - Characters: Other - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Dancing Queen by Lise Williams
Cindy and Max are dancing.
Category: Dark Angel > slash fiction - Characters: Other - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Saying Hello by Erin Cale
Jondy comes to Seattle with a message for Logan. But is she all she seems?
Category: Dark Angel > general fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 2
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: No

A moment in the rain by Erin Cale
An angst drabble (100 words). You'll have to read it to find out
Category: Dark Angel > general fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: No

Selsun Blue, Gore-Tex Green by Eleanor K
Tom's thinking too hard. Trent helps him stop. Tom/Trent
Category: Daria - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings:
none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: No

Double Double: The Arrival by The Space Witches
In the second year of their search for a cure to the Drakh plague, the
Excalibur discovers a planet that the Apocalypse Box describes to Gideon as,
"Much danger. Much pain... Much pleasure."
Category: x-overs > Crusade/American Gothic - Characters: - Genres: Slash,
Hetero - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: No

Voices by Mistress Sarah
Starship Captains, never give up on their own, especially when it's their XO

Category: Crusade > slash fiction - Characters: John Matheson, Matthew
Gideon - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst, Non-con,
Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Untitled Crusade Fic by Mistress Sarah
Response to the Plot Bunny "Come hell or high water, I'm gonna make you love
me..... challenge"
Category: Crusade > slash fiction - Characters: John Matheson/o - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Matthew and Mephistopheles by Mistress Sarah
Matthew bonds with the Apocalypse Box
Category: Crusade - Characters: Matthew Gideon - Genres: General - Rating:
FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Karma by Mistress Sarah
There are none so blind as those that refuse to see. And there are some
questions that should remain unasked, even among friends
Category: Crusade > slash fiction - Characters: John Matheson, Matthew
Gideon - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 6
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Education of John Matheson by Mistress Sarah
John Matheson discovers that even the PSI Corps *&* EF didn't give him
enough education for some of the more enjoyable experiences in Life
Category: Crusade > slash fiction - Characters: John Matheson, Sarah
Chambers - Genres: Hetero - Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 8
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Trapped in the dark by Twilighte
none
Category: The Crow: Stairway to Heaven > general fiction - Characters: -
Genres: General - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Flight from the dark by Twilighte
A day in the park and a snake.
Category: The Crow: Stairway to Heaven > general fiction - Characters: -
Genres: General - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: violence - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Very, very gay club by Perpetual Motion
Post-ep for "Second Chances". If you saw the scene in the lab, then I've
said enough
Category: Crossing Jordan > slash fiction - Characters: Woody/Nigel -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

The Science of Wisconsin Boys by Perpetual Motion [Reviews - 0]
Woody explains his people to Bug.
Category: Crossing Jordan > slash fiction - Characters: Bug/Woody - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Reaquainting by Perpetual Motion
The closet case runs into the town gossip
Category: Crossing Jordan > slash fiction - Characters: Nigel/Bug - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Old Married Couple by Perpetual Motion
Vacation plans
Category: Crossing Jordan > slash fiction - Characters: Nigel/Bug - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Grand Romantic Gesture by Perpetual Motion
Making a commitment, as only they can.
Category: Crossing Jordan > slash fiction - Characters: Nigel/Bug - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

End of the day by Perpetual Motion
End of a long day
Category: Crossing Jordan > slash fiction - Characters: Nigel/Bug - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Couple of live ones by Perpetual Motion
Two guys in love in a morgue.
Category: Crossing Jordan > slash fiction - Characters: Nigel/Bug - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Before and After by Perpetual Motion
A double-drabble of the boys.
Category: Crossing Jordan > slash fiction - Characters: Nigel/Bug - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Human Error by Miriam Heddy
A lifetime of study in the field of forensic etymology had not adequately
prepared him for waking up naked beside Nigel Townsend.
Category: Crossing Jordan > slash fiction - Characters: Nigel/Bug - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

The Letdown by Julian Lee
"Woodrow, have I ever let you down?" Nigel to Hoyt, "Dead or Alive"
Category: Crossing Jordan > slash fiction - Characters: Woody/Nigel -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Boredom by Annie 1
Well, at just over 750 words without any slash, it probably counts more
towards the Drabble challenge than the Nigel challenge but I was drawn to
meaningless fill-in dialogue. If you squint, it kinda fits both challenge
Archiver's note: This feels more like a friendship rather than slash piece,
but since it was posted in the slash, preslash list I'm including it here.
Category: Crossing Jordan > slash fiction - Characters: Nigel/Bug - Genres:
Preslash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: No

Crocodile Ellison by Tinnean
Blair Sandburg, working as a photojournalist, is given an assignment to meet
with a man who survived a ferocious attack by a crocodile. He finds more
than he bargained for
Category: Crocodile Dundee > Crocodile Dundee/Sentinel - Characters:
Blair/Jim, Blair/Richard Mason - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings:
none - Chapters: 2
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Razorblade: Razorblade Fear by RogueSpike
Pairing: Angel/Lindsey
Rating: PG-13 for biting
Series: Razorblade
Spoilers: Few for the second season of Angel
Disclaimer: their not mine and neither are the lyrics I used.
A/N: I messed with the timeline a bit. This one's set in the ep where Angel
fired the gang, so just pretend Lindsey got his hand back sometime before
that. plz review!
Submitted through the LindseyFic mailing list.
Category: Angel > slash fiction - Characters: Angel/Lindsey McDonald -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: No

A predestined end by Tinnean
The offspring of two very interesting families find their destinies with
each other This follows the adventures of characters introduced in When the
Wolfbane Blooms and Written on the Land Warnings: m/m, m/f (sorry, it's
necessary, and I'll try to keep it to a minimum), a touch of bestiality
Category: Creature From The Black Lagoon, The - Characters: Andrew
Dorincort/Da'ric - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters:
1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: No

Looking in a Mirror by Valerie
A dead Navy officer in New York brings the NCIS team to NY and Danny feels
as if he's looking into a mirror...
Category: x-overs > Navy NCIS/CSI New York > slash fiction - Characters: -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst, Established couple, First
Time, Hurt/Comfort, m/m, Romance - Chapters: 10
Published: 03/19/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: No

Written on the land by Tinnean
What appears to be a fossilized clawed hand is found on the Amazon. It leads
scientist David Reed to uncover what he had buried in his subconscious years
before.
Category: Creature From The Black Lagoon, The - Characters: David
Reed/Creature - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Non-con - Chapters:
1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Tears of Sparks: Cry Of A Warrior by SPY46
Fandom winx club
Rating PG (some violance)
to her, after taking it back to her doorm in Alfea does the excitement for
her and her friends truly start.
Author Notes, if any this is a bit of a long story, but it isa good one, plz
if you have any feed back do send me some. I do not own any part of the winx
club this is only a fictional story nothing more nothing less, this is a
story of my own creation I gain no money from this
I write only because I love to write, I use stories from other things to
give me inspiration.
Category: Winx Club, The > general fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 3
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Steve's...Revenge? by Tia Oconnell and Nadriede Cede
We are making up Susan's little secret that Steve discovers 2) This will
make better sense if you have seen the show, as this is an alternate ending
to episode four of seaon one called "Inferno" 3) No, the American version is
not the same, it sucks.
Category: Coupling - Characters: - Genres: General - Rating: FRT - Warnings:
none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

The Loudmouth Syndrome by Tia Oconnell and Nadriede Cede
Susan was sitting at the bar in the pub, ordering a drink, when someone took
the liberty of pinching her arse.
Category: Coupling - Characters: - Genres: General - Rating: FRT - Warnings:
Spanking - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Final Resting Place by DA Demars
A member of the team is killed. WIP
Category: Counterstrike - Characters: - Genres: General - Rating: FRT -
Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: No

Covet by Rispa
Fernand contemplates Edmond
Category: Count of Monte Cristo > Count of Monte Cristo slash - Characters:
Edmond/Fernand - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Recreation Central by Robyn
Our gallant tabloid reporters investigate a new trend of people jumping out
of the eighth floor of a suspiciously isolated building
Category: Chronicle, the - Characters: - Genres: General - Rating: FRT -
Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Pentagrams at midnight by Robyn
Um, our favourite intrepid reporters have to save a small fuzzy alien from a
big, less fuzzy alien. And prevent Armageddon into the bargain. Come on, we
all have those days
Category: Chronicle, the - Characters: - Genres: General - Rating: FRT -
Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Second Chances by Sioux
set in 1984, about five years after the end of the first story
Category: Children Of The Stones > Children of the Stones slash -
Characters: Matt/Ben - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none -
Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Salt Circles by kel
spinning in circles, miracles happen Warning: consensual incest
Category: Children Of The Stones > Children of the Stones slash -
Characters: Matt/Adam - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Incest -
Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: No

Comfort by Nadine
Two friends discovering a new way of giving comfort. Aaron/Jeffrey
Category: Chicago Hope > Chicago Hope Slash - Characters: - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: No

The wind against his face by Farfalla the Butterfly Kitten
first-time, mostly foreplay
Category: Chicago > Chicago Slash - Characters: Roxie/Velma - Genres: Slash
- Rating: FRM - Warnings: First Time - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: No

Coming home by Christen Hays
none
Category: Charmed > Charmed/Passions/7th Heaven - Characters: - Genres:
General - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Runaway Guide (Slash Version) by Joan Z
I will be posting two versions of this story. One is Het one is Slash.
Change of plans. Due to over whelming reader interest in the story (over 700
readers) the slash version of this story will be expanded. The het version
will remain true to the original concept.
Blair and Jim will appear in this story. They will be slash in both stories.

As my readers of Cosmic Intervention know, After saving the world in season
7 of BtVS, Spike is sent to a Sentinel Universe. There he becomes a sentinel
and must find his one true guide and continue working to make amends for his
past evil deeds.
Since the multi-verse is infinite this is the story of one of the sentinel
Spikes.
Disclaimer: Not mine. I am only keeping the fandoms alive in our hearts.
Acknowledgments: Thank you to my beta Goddesslex.
Category: x-overs > Buffy/Sentinel - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating:
FRAO - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 7
Published: 06/11/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: No

The Unmasking by mbozzo
This story took place during the events of V: The Final Battle. In this AU
crossover, Julie Parrish is played by Katte Sachenoff.
Category: x-overs > Battlestar Galactica 2003/V The Series > general fiction
- Characters: - Genres: General - Rating: FRT - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Leather Angels at Lavender Lounge by Ellen 1
The Angels go undercover to find a murdering top. Sabrina/Kelly
Category: Charlie's Angels > slash fiction - Characters: Sabrina/Kelly -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: BDSM - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Petty Civil Disobedience by CC
Sometimes, she gets tired of being perfect. So she goes shopping. Lee May
Bristol/Lukas Gold, sort of.
Category: Century City - Characters: - Genres: General - Rating: FRM -
Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

For Riku's Sake by Vash
When Riku tragically loses the use of his legs, Sora and his friends do
their best to help him cope.
Category: Kingdom Hearts > general fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRT-13 - Warnings: Angst, AU, Dark Themes, friendship, violence -
Chapters: 5
Published: 06/22/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

The Reason by Bj Jones
Horatio tells Speed he's the reason....
Category: CSI Miami > slash fiction - Characters: Speedle/ Horatio - Genres:
Slash, Song fic - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Angst, partner betrayal -
Chapters: 1
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Expect the Unexpected by trek
One night causes an unexpected turn of events for Horatio and Ryan.
Category: CSI Miami > slash fiction - Characters: Lieutenant Horatio Caine,
Ryan Wolfe - Genres: Slash, Preslash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: First Time,
m/m, Oral sex, Preslash, slash - Chapters: 3
Published: 06/24/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: Yes

Julian by Nardy
Tony vit une relation qui n'est pas si rose que ça. Voire même assez noire.
Très noire. Gibbs sera là.
Category: Navy NCIS (French) > slash fiction - Characters: - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, AU, BDSM, Bondage, Dark
Themes, Domestic violence, graphic sex, Hurt/Comfort, m/m - Chapters: 5
Published: 04/05/06 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: No

First Learn to Love One Living Man by Scribe
Disclaimer: All characters and concepts (save for perhaps a few minor
characters) created and owned by Joss Whedon (did I spell that right? I
always call him Joss), and his production company. This is a work of fiction
for entertainment purposes only--no profit is sought or accepted. This work
is in no way to be taken as a reflection of the real actions of any of the
actors who originally portrayed the characters. (In other words, I don't
really believe that James and Nicholas have a desire to shag each other). I
mean nothing but respect and affection for the actors and creators.
Pairings: None this section. Eventually Spike/Xander, possibly others
Spoilers: Um, I guess so. I don't know which episode to site, though. Just
right after Spike gets p.oed by Buffy's rejection and takes off to try to
get the chip negated. That's pretty much the only thing I'm keeping from
canon.
Challenge: Sparky's variation of the 'Mess With Spike' challenge--Spike ends
up human and amnesiac.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters:
Xander/Spike - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 14
Published: 11/03/04 - Updated: 06/24/06 - Completed: No

68 new stories uploaded to Makebelieve on 06/24/2006 in:
Adventure Inc, Alias Smith And Jones, Angel, Buffy, Century City, Charlie's
Angels, Chicago, Chicago Hope, The Children Of The Stones,  The Chronicle,
Cote d'Azur, Count of Monte Cristo, Counterstrike, Coupling, The Creature
>From The Black Lagoon, Crocodile Dundee/Sentinel, Crossing Jordan, The Crow:
Stairway to Heaven, Crusade, CSI, CSI Miami, Daria, Dark Angel, Dark Rising,
Due South, Justice League Of America, HardCoreLogo, Kingdom Hearts Original
Fic, Navy NCIS, Thundercats, The Winx Club, Batman/Superman, Battlestar
Galactica 2003/V The Series, Buffy/Sentinel, Charmed/Passions/7th Heaven,
Crusade/American Gothic and Navy NCIS/CSI New York. Plus 3 new challenges, 1
General, 1 ATeam, 1 Narnia

AUTHORS... Need a website or shadowsite? Upload and edit you submissions at
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php