[Makebelieve] New stories in these fandoms uploaded to Makebelieve on 09/14-20/2006

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 08:14:25 PDT 2006

*FANDOMS;* A-Team, Adventure Inc, Adventures Of Brisco County Jr, Angel,
Batman, Battlestar Galatica (70's version), Boondocks, Bones, Boston Legal,
Buffy, CSI, CSI New York, Dukes Of Hazzard, Emergency, F-Troop, Farscape,
Forever Knight, Harry Potter, House MD, Justice League Of America, The Lord
Of The Rings, The Lost World, Magnificent 7, MASH, Naruto, NCIS, Nip/Tuck,
One Tree Hill, Original Fic, Seaquest, The Sentinel, Star Trek, Stargate
Atlantis, Starsky and Hutch, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Supernatural,
Teen Titans, The Vampire Chronicles, XFiles, Xena,
*XOVERS:* Buffy/Angel, CSI/CSI Miami/CSI new York, CSI Miami/CSI New
York/NCSI, Harry Potter/Anita Blake, Harry Potter/Gundam Wing, Navy NCIS/
CSI, Navy NCIS/Jag, Sentinel/Harry Potter, Stargate/Dukes Of Hazzard,
*NOTE* For anyone interested in a new ML, I've updated the mailing lists
page, adding a few of the squige lists. You can check out the current lists
at http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=28607 Some of the
lists are painfully slow, mind, but new blood can spark a ember and get
things back in production

Love Isn't Senseless (Though it can sometimes feel that way) by ba4ever100
Rating - FRAO
Fandom - The Sentinel
Genre - Slash
Warnings, slightly angsty, no real happy ending though when I get the rest
of the DVD's I may fix it - but I only have season 1 so far.
Summary - set right after "vow of silence" - in the monastry grounds Blair
and Jim contemplate their friendship and what more they would like it to be,
as well as what's happened to them so far. - written from first Jim's POV
and then Blair's
Submitted through the CompleteKingdomOfSlash mailing list.
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Jim/Blair - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst - Chapters: 1
Published: 09/20/06 - Updated: 09/20/06 - Completed: Yes

The Center Can't Hold by Angyl and Rina