[Makebelieve] FIC: Lizards And Teddy Bears 3 (NCIS) G/D AU/PG

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 19:16:17 PDT 2007

Lizards And Teddy Bears 3
by peja

Fandom: NCIS
Pairing: Tony/Jethro,
Rating: FRAO
Warning: This has shades of Het. Sorta, MPreg, Alien sex
Note: This was inspired by a post sent to NavyNCISslash awhile back, asking
the name of an episode where Tony finds a lizard in his bed, the lizard
morphed. Doesn't take much to warp the warped.
Rating: FRAO
Categories: NCIS, slash fiction
Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo, Tony/Jen
Portrayed by
Genres: Hetero, Slash
Acknowledgments: This story is dedicated to Rachel (NCIS slash) asks for
another chapter to "Lizards and Teddy Bears"
General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short fics and improvs
in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing.
Previous chapters on my LJ begin at
http://peja1956.livejournal.com/38121.html then follow the links or on my
story page on makebelieve,
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/viewuser.php?uid=1

Lizards, part 3

Gibbs rapped on the bathroom door, a look of pure impatience on his haggard
features. "Tony, its been three hours. You have to come out sometime."

"Right," Tony grumbled close to the door, but low as if he were sitting on
the floor with his back to the wood. "Soon as you get the hell out and leave
me alone."

"Ah, yeah...About that..."

"What, you have more surprises for me, Gibbs?"

A thud like Tony's head hitting the door reached Gibbs' ears and he frowned.
"Tony, are you all right?"

"All right? Oh, yeah sure. Just peachy....I'm fucking pregnant, Gibbs." The
sneer was clear in Tony's voice. "Pregnant, for Christ's sake. How all right
do you expect me to be?" He paused on what could only be a sob. "Why are you
still here?"

"Can't leave you alone, Tony."

"Why the hell not? I don't want you here. I don't want...Oh, god..."

"We're in seclusion, Tony. Until the baby is delivered."

"Delivered!" Tony's voice was high, piercing in obvious panic. "How the hell
am I supposed to deliver a kid? I don't have the right...equipment." His
voice went real soft at the end. "Do I?"

Gibbs smiled, shaking his head. "No, Tony. Not in the accepted way at last.
The baby comes out in the same way it went in. You won't sprout a viginia. I
promise."

"And what if I don't want this kid, Boss. What if I want to....to abor..."

"Don't say it, DiNozzo." Gibbs growled, the chameleon flashing in his eyes.
"Dammit, come out of there and talk to me face to face."

"Can't."

"Why can't you, Tony?

"Because of what you did to me. Because you thought it was okay to use my
body as a ...a friggin' hatchery without even bothering to ask me if I was
okay with the idea." He rasped harshly. "Because I love you and I'm afraid I
just might kill you if I see you right now."

end this part

Remember, I'm only writing by request now, accept for new listt intro
fics...so, want more of this or one of my other NCIS? Maybe another WIP, or
a new story, in another fandom? write me back and let me know

Authors End Note: I'm taking a new approach to my writing and letting you
all set my direction. Simply put, except for the occasional death grip of a
stray muse or two or in the case of my wanting to start a new ML (which I'm
only doing if I can christen it with a story), I'm taking notes on what you
all want and using that to guideline my posts. You have a couple options.
1. request a chapter of a current WIP. Each request will get a new chapter,
until the story is complete.
2. request a short fic in a fandom of your choice through a simple challenge
or a quick 5-10 word improv.
3. request a short or WIP chapter for a specific ML. I want to post all of
the archive lists, so please help me out with ideas
For the short fic/improv requests, please mention the fandom and/or list.
You can also ask for specific characters.
I do retain the option to refuse a fandom/challenge I don't feel I can do
either through lack of knowledge to the fandom or a the case of too weird
(Janey), but if I feel I can accomplish the request with decent results,
I'll add it to the pending stories rotation as they come to my attention and
do my best.
If you don't get a confirmation from me, I probably missed the challenge
request. Post me again.