[Makebelieve] DUES FIC: Happy Anniversary (21 jumpstreet) Penhall/booker/Hanson FRAO

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 09:35:12 PDT 2007

Happy Anniversary
by PEJA
Fandom: 21 Jumpstreet
Rating:
Pairing: Doug Penhall/Dennis Booker/Tom Hanson
Portrayed by Peter DeLuise/Richard Grieco/Johnny Depp
Spoilers: None
Warning: smarm
Acknowledgments: This story is dedicated to Susie (FanFicAddicts) who asked
for a 21 jumpstreet (Hanson) using the words
feathers x
whips x
cherries
beer x
wine x
ham x
hot air balloon
cheap
General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short fics and improvs
in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing.
My stories are posted at: http://peja1956.livejournal.com and
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/search.php?action=recent

Tom Hanson burrowed lower his his chair, glaring across the room. It wasn't
fair. His lover of exactly one fantastic year, Doug Penhall, had been
caressing, nibbling and dropping little wet kisses and gentle love bites
over Booker's naked chest and neck for a blazing two hours without casting
him a single glance. Not one damn fucking, 'why don't you come over here and
join us' glance

It wasn't freaking fair. This was the anniversary of his joining the two
other men. He should be getting the attention.

But he wasn't. They were acting like he wasn't even in the room.

He nibbled at his lower lip, scowling. Oh God, was that it? Had he lingered
too long? Were they bored with him? Had he been to needy? Too clinging?

Did they want him to leave?

Choking on the growing lump in his throat, he bolted to his feet and dashed
for the door, intent on putting an end to his self-imposed torment.

"Where do you think you are you going, Tom?" Dennis' voice was low.
Dangerous.

Hand on the doorknob, Tom threw over his shoulder. "Down to Tony's. Thought
it would be nice to have a beer, maybe spend some time with a couple of the
guys..."

"No."

Tom whirled around, finding himself nose to nose with the other an. How the
hell had Dennis managed to cross the room so silently, and so damn fast?

"No?" Tom managed to keep the threatening squeak out of his voice. Just
barely.

"No, Tom," Dennis repeated. "You are not going out tonight."

"I don't see why I..."

"Because," The click of handcuffs was something too familiar for the cop in
Tom not to recognize. Before he could react to the stunning action of having
that cuff locking around his wrist, Dennis had the second cuff snapped
around his own wrist. "I said no."

"What the hell...?"

Dennis smiled patiently. "I know you, Pet. In the mood you so obviously are
in, you would be out the door and gone before I can reason with you. This
seemed like the best way to manage you quickly."

"I don't need to be managed, dammit."

One dark brow arched. "Oh?"

"Come on, Tom?" Doug approached them, three glasses and a bottle of wine in
hand. "You, more than anyone I know, need to be taken to hand." He smirked
darkly. "Often."

Tom's glance raced between his lovers and he couldn't suppress the shudder
that raced through him.

These two men wore a completely different face in public from the one they
wore in the seclusion of their home. Where Dennis Booker appeared for all
the world to be a reckless dare devil off his leash to the masses, at home
with his lovers, he was a man in charge. The alpha male in their
relationship. And he controlled his lovers with a velvet glove.

Doug Penhall, the department ham, put on a public face of pure innocence. A
cop with a heart. It was all most people too lazy to explore the enormous
concealed depths of the man saw. No one at the church even began to suspect
that in the privacy of their home a deeper...darker side of the man emerged
even while the innocent dropped. A masterful man who knew what he wanted and
would stop at very little to achieve his desires.

It was this control that captured Tom in the beginning. And which kept him
mesmerized by the relationship he found himself in.

Doug's long fingers traced Tom's lips and he cast a dark smile at Booker.
"What say we take this to the bedroom, Dennis."

Dennis wrapped his free arm around Doug's waist and claimed another
passion-fed kiss. "Sounds good."

"Why don't I just give you guys some priva..."

"Did we ask for privacy, Pet?" Dennis tangled his long fingers in Tom's
hair, drawing him close and staring deep into his eyes. "I have some new
whips I have been dying to try out, Brat." his eyes narrowed and a dangerous
smile tugged at his lips. "Want to feel their bite, then?"

Tom opened his mouth to challenge him. Then thinking better of it, snapped
his jaws shut, his teeth clicking together with the force of it.

Dennis reached out, tracing one long finger down his cheek. His thumb slid
slowly over Tom's lower lip, continuing to form the cup around his lower
jaw. "Yes?" he asked, his brow arching. "You had something you wanted to
say?"

Tom swallowed around the lump in his throat and shook his head that minute
bit that Dennis' hold allowed. "No, sir. Nothing."

"There's our good boy, Pet." Dennis' smile was dark, promising secret
pleasures shared by only these three. He lowered his had toward Tom, pausing
a breath away from his lips to murmur, "Bedroom."

Tom couldn't have prevented the longing moan that escaped him when Dennis
claimed his lips if his life had depended on it. His knees threatened to
give when Doug plastered himself against his back, the hard evidence of his
arousal finding the molded seam of his jeans as if by guided missile. He
whimpered softly as Doug brushed aside his hair and nuzzled the crook of his
neck.

Losing himself in the sensual delight of his lovers' assault, Tom had no
idea how he came to be spread out, naked on the king-sized bed they shared.
It didn't matter. Not with them bathing his skin in hot, wet kisses. Not
while their hands feathered over his stimulated flesh, raising lust inspired
goose-flesh where hey touched, teasing desire hungered shivers of delight
over his sex-blinded form.

Dennis grinned, reaching into the bedside table for a tube of massage oil
and the room was suddenly filled with the sweet smell of cherries.

He was unable to string two words together when Dennis coaxed him to lift
his legs over his muscular shoulders. Could only experience as the masterful
man laved him with the warmed oils then drove tenderly into his core. He was
reduced to a babbling sex toy as Doug's lips closed around his own hard cock
and he was suddenly swallowed whole.

Minutes. Seconds. Hours. Days. Trapped in a blaze of passion, Tom lost track
of reality. His body soared, Hot. cold. Hot. Exploding in a tiny death only
to drift back to life in the tender embrace of two men he loved more than
life itself.

"Back with us, Brat?" Doug asked with a teasing smile, as his eyes focused.

Tom could only nod, waiting for his brain to reconnect with his power of
speech.

"Happy anniversary, Pet." Dennis murmured, licking at the corner of Tom'
mouth.

Tom sought his mouth, giving himself over to a tender kiss. "Love you." He
turned to Doug, accepting a deep kiss from him as well. "Love you both."

"See, Doug," Dennis chuckled softly. "I told you our boy would enjoy us
making this a cheap date more than going out on the town."

Doug quirked an impish smile. "Yeah. But I still think we' should do this in
that hot air balloon."

Tom chuckled, warming up to the idea, wild as it may be of making wild love
in the clouds. "There's always next year."

the end

want more 21 Jumpstreet? Maybe another WIP, or a new story, in another
fandom? write me back and let me know

Authors End Note: To increase a history of slow and long between postings,
I'm taking a new approach to my writing and letting you all set my
direction. Simply put, except for the occasional death grip of a stray muse
or two or in the case of my wanting to start a new ML (which I'm only doing
if I can christen it with a story), I'm taking notes on what you all want
and using that to guideline my posts. You have a couple options.
1. request a chapter of a current WIP. Each request will get a new chapter,
until the story is complete.
2. request a short fic in a fandom of your choice through a simple challenge
or a quick 5-10 word improv.
3. request a short or WIP chapter for a specific ML. I want to post all of
the archive lists, so please help me out with ideas
For the short fic/improv requests, please mention the fandom and/or list.
You can also ask for specific characters.
I do retain the option to refuse a fandom/challenge I don't feel I can do
either through lack of knowledge to the fandom or a the case of too weird
(Janey), but if I feel I can accomplish the request with decent results,
I'll add it to the pending stories rotation as they come to my attention and
do my best.
If you don't get a confirmation from me, I probably missed the challenge
request. Post me again.