[Makebelieve] wwomb update: 152 new stories this week - list changes, please read

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 10:47:00 PDT 2008

*At the time of this writing there are 18,576  stories on record*. (4/05)
 these stories are broken down into Anime [200], Books [55], Books/Movies
[732], Comics [863],Games [82], Television [12,526], Television/Movies
[1,659], Movies [709], Other [396], x-overs [1,556], Unlisted Fandoms [22],
Multiple Fandoms [51], Additional archives [235] and Non-Fiction [286]
*the site URL* is http://www.wwomb.org Recent additions can be found at
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/search.php?action=recent

*FIRST A LITTLE LIST BUSINESS...*

*OT FIC POSTS: (effects single fandom or theme lists)
*On a few select lists, i.e, those who have asked, I've been allowing folks
who write gens to post them on the slash lists as OT fics and vice verse. In
order to generate more activity, I wanted to make that general practice on
all the lists. I do require you label these as OT Fics for those who are
strictly into the one genre, but otherwise, share at will.

*BLAST FROM THE PAST FICS:
*I've noticed that several folks have been kind enough to share old stories
they posted awhile ago, or even years ago. I even posted something I'd
dusted off and fleshed out a bit and was delighted to see the response it
got, which tells me that either folks didn't read it (or read it and didn't
feel like FBing) the first time, didn't like it, or never saw it. any event,
its great to have the old stuff stroked. that said, I'm opening the list for
Blast From the Past (BFtP) fics in any and all fandoms. Why? Cuz a lot of
the single fandom, single theme lists are slow and that's no fun and I want
the lists to be more than update announcements and spammonger hangouts so we
need to expand.

*DIRECT SUBMISSIONS TO THE ARCHIVE:*
If you would rather not post the lists, the archive accepts direct
submissions at makebelievearchive at gmail.com  We do ask that you post the
story text, not an attachment as I have trouble opening them, or simply give
us the URL and story name. Blanket permission URLs to build you an on-going
story page of the old and new stories are most welcome as well, and its
always nice to have your work showcased in more than one place in case a
site goes down or gets hinky for a day or so.

*ANNIVERSARY NEWS:*
WWOMB has been around almost ten years. I say almost cuz I don't remember if
I created the site (on Fortunecity) in 98 or 99 and I definately don't
remember the month, but the list that birthed the site was created in 98 so
I'm leaning toward this being our tenth.  Any event...here's to another ten
and more

*21 new stories added 4/04*

*GENERAL - 5
*[xovers]  Buffy/The Muppets Show
[xovers]  CSI/Magnificent 7/NCIS
[books/movies]  Harry Potter
[other]  Original fic
[television]  Without A Trace

*HETERO - 5*
[movies] Ace Ventura, Pet Detective
[comics] the Avengers
[television]  Stargate Atlantis
[television]  Farscape  (2)

*HETERO/SLASH - 2*
[television]  Full House
[television]  Seinfeld

*SLASH - 9
*[television]  Battlestar Galtactica 2003  (3)
[television]  Hercules
[television]  House Of Mouse
[television]  Stargate
[television]  Stargate Atlantis  (2)
[comics]  XMen

*New Fandoms/characters added 4/04*

[television]  *Full House* -  DJ/Steve/f; cast
[television] *The Muppet Show* - The Count
[Television/movies} *Buffy *- The Master
[television] *Seinfeld* - Elaine/m/f
[comics] *The Avengers* - Iron Man/Ms. Marvel; Ms Marvel
[television]  *Stargate Atlantis* - Ronon/OFC; John/Ronon
[television] *House Of Mouse* - Goofy/Donald/Mickey
[movies] *Ace Ventura, Pet Detective* - Ace/Kat

*Stories posted on 4/04 come to you from various wonderful contributing
independent authors as well as from stories submitted to these lists....*

*21 new stories added 4/03*

*GENERAL - 4
*[television]  Farscape
[other]  Original fic  (3)

*HETERO - 6*
[television]  Criminal Minds
[television]  Farscape (5)

*HETERO/SLASH - 2
*[television]  Farscape
[television]  Star Trek

*SLASH - 9
*[television]  Criminal Minds
[television]  NCIS
[television]  Torchwood  (4)
[television]  XFiles
[Additional Archive - Logan/Remy] XMen
[television]  Yukan Club

*new fandoms/character added 4/03*

[television] * StarTrek* - Janice Rand/m/f
[televison]   *Yukan Club* - Seishiro/Bido; Shochikubai Miroku; Kikumasamune
Seishiro; Bido Granmarie; Kenbishi Yuri; Hakushika Noriko; Kizakura Karenle

*Stories posted on 4/03 come to you from various wonderful contributing
independent authors as well as from stories submitted to these lists....*

as well as transferring several stories off the old version of this site

*20 new stories added 4/02*

*GENERAL - 5*
[television]  Farscape
[xover] Justice league Of America/The Mummy Trilogy
[other]  Original Fic  (2)
[television]  Sentinel

*HETERO - 3*
[television]  Farscape  (2)
[comics]  Generation X

*HETERO/SLASH - 2
*[xover] CSI/CSI New York/Crossing Jordan
[xover]  CSI Miami/CSI New York

*SLASH - 10
*[xovers]  Buffy/Justice League of America
[television]  NCIS
[television]  Numb3rs
[other]  Original Fic
[television]  Sentinel
[television]  Supernatural
[television]  XFiles  (3)
[additional archive - Logan/Remy] XMen

*Stories posted on 4/02 come to you from various wonderful contributing
independent authors as well as from stories submitted to these lists....*

http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/AdultFarscape
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/alphamaleslash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/alternaterealityfanfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/alternatexfilesuniverse
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/auFic@lists
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/betweenthesheets
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/blairfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/blairlist
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/blairoooowiesfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/creativefanficwriters
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/creativewriters
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/everythingSlash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/fanficaddicts
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/fanficforslashers
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/fanficfortheages
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/Fanfichurtcomfort
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/galleryoftheadorableoneschatandfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/gayfiction
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/hairboylovedbigguy
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/hopelesslydevotedfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/keepersoftheflame
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/loveslavefic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/lovemetenderchatandfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/Makebelieve
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/naughtyfanfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/sentinelchatandfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinel_crashingthrutheglassceiling
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinel_thecontinuingadventuresofjimandblair
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinelfanfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinelforever
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinellove

and stories transferred over from the older version of this site

*21 new stores 4/01*

*GENERAL - 4*
[television]  Farscape
[television/movies]  Highlander
[television]  Stargate
[television]  Without A Trace

*SLASH- 17
*[television]  Being Human
[xover] Buffy/NCIS/Sentinel
[xover]  CSI/CSI Miami
[xover] Dr Who/Torchwood
[television]  Dresden Files
[television]  ER
[television]  Hawaii Five-0
[television]  Heroes
[television]  NCIS  (2)
[television]  XFiles   (5)
[television]  Torchwood
[xovers] Supernatural/Torchwood

*VIDEOS - 2
*[television]  torchwood   (2)

*Stories posted on 4/01 come to you from various wonderful contributing
independent authors as well as from stories submitted to these lists....*

http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/alternatexfilesuniverse

I've also worked thru and trasferrred the stories into the Farscape section
of the older version of this site.

*22 new stories added 3/31*

*GENERAL - 3
*[television]  Numb3rs
[other]  Original fic
[television]   Without a Trace

*HETERO - 3
*[television]  Defenders Of The Earth
[television]  Home Improvement
[television]  NCIS

*HETERO/SLASH - 4
*[television]  Galaxy High School
[movie] heavy metal
[television]  the Sentinel
[television]  Stargate Atlantis

*SLASH - 12
*[movies/television] Buffy
[xovers] CSI/Supernatural
[television]  CSI Miami
[xovers]  Dr Who/Torchwood
[xovers]  TheFifth Element/Torchwood
[television]  Numb3rs
[television]  Star Trek Voyager
[television]  Stargate
[xovers]  Supernatural/Torchwood
[television]  Supernatural
[television]  Torchwood
[television]  XFiles

*New Fandoms/characters added 3/31*

[television] *Defenders Of The Earth* - Mandrake/Jedda; cast
[television] *Home Improvement* - Brad/f; tim/Al; tim/wilson; cast
[xover] *Supernatural/Torchwood* - Jack/Ianto, Sam/Ianto, Dean/Ianto,
Sam/Ianto/Dean
[xover] *CSI/Supernatural*

*Stories posted on 3/31 come to you from various wonderful contributing
independent authors as well as from stories submitted to these lists....*

*26 new stories added 3/30*

*GENERAL - 8
*[movies]  Ace Ventura, Pet Detective  (2)
[xovers]  Harry Potter/Stargate
[television]  House Of Mouse
[xovers]  Justice League Of America/The Mummy Trilogy
[other]  Original Fic  (2)
[movies]  Transformers: Live Action Movie

*HETERO - 7
*[television]  Angel
[movies/television]  Buffy
[comics]  Generation X   (4)
[television]  Kim Possible

*HETERO/SLASH - 2*
[xover]  CSI/CSI Miami/CSI New York/NCIS
[xover]  Justice League Of America/A Man Called Nova

*SLASH - 9*
[xover] Angel/XFiles
[xover]  Buffy/Justice League Of America
[television]  Dark Angel
[xovers] The Fifth Element/Torchwood
[television]  Level 9
[television]  Numb3rs
[other]  Original fic
[television]  Stargate
[television]  Stargate Atlantis

*New Fandoms/Characters 3/30*

[movies/television] *Buffy* - Spike/Kyna
[television] *Kim Possible* - Drakken/Shego
[movies] *House of Mouse* - cast
[comics] *Generation X* - Sean/Emma; cast
[television]  *Galaxy High School* - cast; Aimee/Doyle/Wendy
[Comics] *A Man Called Nova* - cast

*Stories posted on 3/30 come to you from various wonderful contributing
independent authors as well as from stories submitted to these lists....*

*21 new stories posted 3/29*

*HETERO - 4
*[television]  Secret Army
[comics]  XMen  (3)

*HETERO/SLASH -1
*[television]  Sex and The City

*SLASH - 16*
[xover]  Buffy/Justice League Of America
[movies] Cars
[xovers] CSI/CSI Miami/CSI New York
[xovers]  CSI/CSI Miami/Las Vegas/Numb3rs
[television]  Hustle  (2)
[television]  Level 9
{movies] The Mighty Ducks
[television]  NCIS  (3)
[television]  The Sentinel  (2)
[television]  Stargate
[television]  xfiles
[comics] XMen

*New fandoms/characters added 3/29*

[television] *Level 9* - Jack/Travis; cast
[comics]  *XMen* - Victor/Raven; Logan/Victor
[television] *Hustle* - Mickey/Danny; Danny/Billy; Cast
[xovers]  *Mash/The Machurian Candidate* - Radar/Raymond Shaw
[movies] *the Mighty Ducks* - Jesse/Adam
[movies]  *Cars* - Lightning/Mater; cast
[xovers] *Angel/Xfiles* - Spike/Mulder, Alex/Spike; Angel/Fox; Angel/Krycek;
Angel; Spike; Fox; Alex

*Stories posted on 3/29 come to you from various wonderful contributing
independent authors as well as from stories submitted to these lists....*

*TO LEAVE THE LIST:* Go to the list host (Squidge, YahooGrous, topica,
whatever) log in, go to the list you want to leave and click unsubscribe, or
send an unsub post to the list from the email you recieve posts from. An
unsub post is the simply the list addie but put -unsubscribe after the list
name and before the @
Do *NOT* send an admin post to the list. You will be banned if you do. If
you have trouble, email me privately at makebelievearchive at gmail.com

The wwomb archive http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php  accepts
all fandoms, all genres. Come create your personal page with us