[Makebelieve] The Slave 5 (XFiles) Krycek

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 21:18:03 PDT 2008

The Slave 5
Author: PEJA
Email: makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Author's websites: http://peja1956.livejournal.com and
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/search.php?action=recent
Fandom: XFiles
Pairing: Krycek/
Portrayed by: (optional)Nicholas Lea
Category:
Rating: FRAO
Spoilers:
Series/Sequel:
Brief Summary: a beginning of understanding
Warnings: BDSM, torture. Really dark nastiness happening
Notes/acknowledgments:
General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short fics and improvs
in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing.
Disclaimers:
Archive: Yes, but ask first, include the complete story and provide a URL to
the archive
Forwarding to other lists: Okay, but keep my name and headers attached. A
heads up would be nice as well.
Previous chapters can be read at
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=38817&warning=FRAO

Skinner studied the man kneeling in front of him for a moment then said,
"Long time no see Krycek."

The assassin turned slave tilted his head slightly, "Sir?"

"Come on, Krycek. Cut the games. You're in custody now. My custody. Time to
come clean. Maybe cut a deal."

"You...yours?" he stared in wonder at the older man, hearing only that he
was owned. Owned meant safe, even if he was used and hurt. He was safe in
the knowing that he could learn what did and did not bring the punishments.
"You will keep...me? Here?"

"Fuck yes, you will stay here," Skinner snarled. "If I have to cuff you to
the balcony again and hang you over the damn rail you will stay here."

Krycek suppressed the shudder of anxiety his words stirred inside and bowed
low, touching his forehead to the toe of Skinner's shoe. "Do with this
thrall as you wish, sir."

A dark and dangerous chuckle whispered through the room. "He really is
playing this up big."

"I don't think its a game, Mulder," a woman's voice responded. "According to
the files sent over with him from the raided compound, he's been quite
effectively brainwashed."

"Scully, don't tell me you're buying into his scam.."

Panic swirled around his head at the sound of the differet voices. He closed
his eyes agaist a rush of tears and his lips moved in a soft whisper
"Designation entertainment thrall. Lot number 5920-27. Expendable." He
clutched at his master's pants hem, desperately needing reassureance and
whispered, "Designation entertainment thrall. Lot number 5920-27.
Expendable."

The slight tug drew Skinner's attention. "What?" he demanded, hunkering down
to Krycek's level. "What did you say?"

The hard glare threatened a dire fate if he failed to answer.
"D-D-Designation entertainment thrall." He said, his voice cracking with the
tears he held at bay. "L-l-l-Lot number 5920-27." He swallowed hard as his
master's brows drew together in a furious scowl. "Ex--Expendable." A tear
escaped his lashes, skidding down his pale cheek. "I..." He swiped at the
damp trail, ducking his head. "Sorry...Sorry...Sorry."

"What the hell is that?" Skinner growled, frowning when Krycek began to
almost vibrate with terror. "Designation....?"

"This thrall," the frightened man whispered. "Designation entertainment
thrall. Lot number 5920-27. Expendable"

"Krycek, what the fuck are you talking about?" Mulder demanded, advancing on
the kneeling man with fists curled.

"Designation entertainment thrall. Lot number 5920-27. Expendable." Krycek
pointed to his chest. "This thrall."

"Sir," Scully spoke softly. "That's what the nurse registered as his name on
his charts."

"What..?' Skinner asked, uncertainly. "What are you saying?"

"According to what I've pieced togther, the rest of the people taken in the
raid are giving similiar responses when asked their names. Sir, these
people, including Krycek, have been subjected to some horrific trauma, both
physical and emotional. They have been dehumanized."

"Are you tryin to tell us that Krycek could be reduced to...To that?" Mulder
waved a
contemptuous hand at the thrall. "He's playing us." He lashed out,
back-handing the man across the face with enough power to send him reeling
to the floor.

Shaking his head against the darkness, Krycek scrambled back onto his knees,
his head bowed. Blood from a ruptered lip fell in a mockery of tears onto
his chest.

Mulder swung again catching Krycek on the side of his head. He went down
again, and this time when he tried to get back to his knees, his arms and
legs splayed, working against him. He flopped about, finally rolling over
onto his back, staring at his attacker with unfocused eyes.

end this part

The wwomb archive http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php accepts all
fandoms, all genres. Come create your personal page with us
Need a plot bunny? http://community.livejournal.com/adoptaplotbunny/
ready to commit ten minutes a day to writing?