[Makebelieve] FIc: The Slave 13 - XF- Krycek/Skinner

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 20:43:29 PST 2008

The Slave 13
by PEJA

Fandom: XFiles
Pairing: Krycek/m
Portrayed by: (optional)Nicholas Lea/ Other characters: Special Agent Fox
Mulder (David Duchovny), Special Agent Dana Scully (Gillian Anderson),
Assistant Director Walter Skinner (Mitch Pileggi)
Category: Slash
Rating: FRM
Spoilers: none
Series/Sequel: part 13 of "The Slave"
Brief Summary: Alex reveals more
Warnings: overall BDSM, torture. Really dark nastiness happening
Notes/acknowledgments: This one is dedicated to all the readers who have
sent me the wonderful comments. I really appreciate knowing someone is
reading what I write...Amazed, mind, but very appreciative.
General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short fics and improvs
in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing.
Disclaimers: not mine.
Archive: Yes, but ask first, include the complete story and provide a URL to
the archive
Forwarding to other lists: Okay, but keep my name and headers attached. A
heads up would be nice as well.
Previous chapters can be read at http://peja1956.livejournal.com/118762.html.
Just follow the links at the end of the chapters

Part 13

Skinner directed the meal preparation, peeling and steaming potatoes while
Krycek tore and put together a salad. Krycek mixed a dressing to Skinner's
specifications while Skinner grilled a couple steaks.

With the meal cooked, Skinner piled up the plates and told Krycek to bring
silverware for the two of them. The man hesitated a moment until Skinner
spurred him on, reminding him that the food would cool if he took to long.

Skinner laid the plates on the table then went back to pour two steaming
mugs of coffee. He returned to the table to find Krycek kneeling in the far
corner. "Get over here and eat, boy." Skinner told him settling into his
chair.

Krycek rose and walked to the table, drifting back down at Skinner's knee.
"What the...? Alex, sit in the chair."

Krycek's up-turned face was a nearly translucent. "Sir?'

"How the hell do you plan to eat there? Get up and sit in the chair."

Krycek swallowed loudly as he rose and gingerly took the chair, balancing on
the edge.. His eyes zoned on the plate before him and he darted a frenzied
glace toward Skinner, making no move whatsoever to complying to the
direction to eat.

Knife hovering over his own plate, Skinner arched a brow. "What the hell is
wrong? Don't you like the food?"

A violent shudder ran down Krycek's body. "Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

"Then eat."

Another shudder rippled over the younger man and he poked at the food on his
plate with a trembling finger, his eyes wide and suspiciously damp.

"Alex, what's wrong?" Skinner said, putting down his fork and watching him
carefully. "Talk to me, boy."

Alex ducked his head lower, his chin hitting his chest. "Thralls..are
not..permitted..."

"Not permitted?" Skinner interrupted with a slash of his hand. "Alex, look
at me?"

Krycek lifted his head, "Sir?"

"You have said time and again that you want to belong to me." he paused,
waiting for Krycek's response.

"Yes, sir."

"Yet you question and fight me with every breath."

A tear escaped Krycek's lashes, sliding slowly down his hollowed cheek.
"This one is not worthy." he whispered, the words tickling Skinner's
hearing.

"What did you say, Alex?"

"This one has failed you. This one is not good enough to be a body thrall."

Skinner's eyes narrowed. The man believed what he was saying. Skinner's
heart went out to the fragile man. He pushed out of his chair and went round
to Krycek's side of the table. Picking up the plate before Krycek, he
commanded, "Bring the chair." and motioned that he should follow with a
crook of his finger, bringing the plate around to place it at his right and
side. "Chair here." He pointed.

Krycek set the chair down gently, standing behind it with his head bowed.

Skinner turned Krycek to face him. "Are you scared?" he asked softly.

Kyrcek nodded, not meeting his eyes.

Skinner curled a finger under Krycek's chin and smiled gently into his eyes.
"You said you were a commercial slave? Mentioned a herd? That herd, it was
the people you were lumped in with at the warehouse?"

"Yes, sir."

"I saw the photos of the place you were kept. You had no privacy, did you?"

Krycek tilted his head thoughtfully, "Why would a thrall want privacy, sir?
Thralls are herd animals. The over-seers divide the herd into clusters that
do not cohabitate. They keep the cluster herds limited to a manageable size
in case another slaver attempts a coup. Its easier to terminate a small
cluster before the operation can be over-thrown. And to keep diseased
animals to a cluster. Better to shoot a small cluster than euthanize an
entire herd."

"And this is acceptable to you?"

"It is the way it is."

"The Alex Krycek I knew would never have accepted that." Skinner told him.

"Alex Krycek died when this one...I.... was created."

"Don't you miss him?"

Krycek shrugged. "Why would I miss someone I have no memory of? As a
commercial thrall I...am owned. Protected. I exist to please the masters. I
die to please the masters. It is the way." He frowned suddenly. "But, I am
no longer a cluster animal. Now I am body thrall to you." He touched the
chair, "You require this one sit on human furniture, consume human food, not
the gruel of the cluster animals. I have much to learn if I am to please the
master." He nodded as if coming to a new revelation. "You will teach me in
the ways that best please you." He blinked once, smiling. "Won't you?"

Skinner didn't answer, simply guiding the man into the chair and placing a
fork in his hand. He sat in the chair next to him and smiled once, picking
up his own fork with a flourish. "Eat. You need some fattening up." He
stabbed a bite of salad and pressed t to Alex' lips.

He thrall opened his mouth, accepting the food and chewing slowly.

"Good?"

A smile ghosted over his lips and ne nodded. "Yes, Sir."

end part 13

The MB Archive http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php invites you to
expand your reader base by uploading to the site or posing direct
submissions to the makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Betas register your services on the MB site thru Your Account page.
The "News section" http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/news.php includes
"New Fandoms & Characters", "New Challenges", "New MLs" and  weekly  "Fandom
Call challenges
Challenges are permanently posted to
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/challenges.php
A complete list of hosted <b>Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs at
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252