[Makebelieve] FIC: Welcome to My Nightmare 18 (XF/wanted) K/S this chapter

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 10:49:15 PST 2008

For some reason I was thining this story had been completed awhile ago. Then
I discovered it stopped before things were resolved, so I'm back wth more of
this. Hope you like this short...

FIC: Welcome to My Nightmare 18
by PEJA
Fandom: Xfiles/Wanted
pairing: Alex Krycek/Conrad Rose, Alex Krycek/Walter Skinner
Rating: FRAO, over all
Warning: adult infantilism, This story arc begins as very much a non-con
piece
If you missed any part of this you can read the story to date here
http://www.livejournal.com/users/peja1956/16677.html
*When we last left the boys...
"So, gentlemen," I capture Rose's diamond hard gaze. "Which of you have
sampled my boy?"*

"So, gentlemen," I capture Rose's diamond hard gaze. "Which of you have
sampled my boy?"

Rose can't suppress the uncomfortable grimace that crosses his face and I
know I've struck a nerve. If I hadn't been suspicious about just exactly
what had been done to my sweet boy before, now I had no doubts.

One, and very likely more, of these men had raped my boy.

A red haze of fury blinds me for a long moment. The throaty whimper of
distress from my boy brings me back from the berserker edge. I force myself
to draw a long couple of breathes, combing my fingers through his silky
hair, murmuring soft nonsense words of comfort even as I glare my hatred at
the bastard who had allowed Alex to be so harshly abused.

Alex shifts restlessly against my thigh. I can almost taste panic rising in
his breast. My thumb moves automatically to his lips. Alex' pounces on that
comforting offering, suckling my thumb.

His desperate nibbling sucks are telling. I know what he needs. Not that I
should be surprised. He's been away from home. Treated to the most
horrendous tortures of body and mind. Away from the care only I can give,
because I'm the only one he's ever felt secure enough to reveal his secret
need to.

I pull my thumb away and the protesting cry from him is heart-wrenching.
When he reaches to snatch my hand back I simply have to raise a brow,
though, and his movement aborts.

"Now?" I ask softly when he finally, reluctantly, meets my eyes.

He knows what I am asking. Sharp teeth nibble at his lower lip as he casts a
wary glance toward our guests. A shiver runs through him. "I..." He heaves a
shuddering sigh and nods.

Curling a finger under his chin, I smile into his diamond bright eyes.
"You're such a good boy, Alex. You know that, don't you? Such a very good
boy."

"Please, daddy," he murmurs.

For a moment the world shrinks to just us in my mind. Not breaking contact
with his gaze, I reach into the drawer in the table at my elbow.

His eyes close in ecstasy when I place the adult pacifier between his lips.
His head finds the pillow of my thigh and he curls an arm around my calf,
totally oblivious to the men watching the scene being played out before
their wide eyes.

"Such a good little boy," I murmur again, going back to stoking Alex' hair.
I love the feel of those silken strands. I ache to tell him how much I
missed him . How my eart screamed to know what had happened to him. To kmnow
if he was safe. Or even alive.

Unable to resist, I lean down and place a gentle kiss on the top of his
head.

He opens his eyes and turns to look at me. His smile should belong to an
fallen angel, it blazes with so much passionate light. So much love....so
much need.

I'm drawn into the hurricane of his silent spoken need and ease him up into
my lap. Alex drops his head down on my shoulder and curls an arm around my
neck, falling instantly into the sleep of an innocent child.

the sound of a clearing throat, brngs my attention back to the three men
sitting opposite me. I can't suppress the dark scowl I hurl their way. Don't
even try.

TBC???  you tell me.  I'm thinking it needs to change POV.

http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
TO MY READERS: In an attempt to improve my story output, I've challenged
myself to write something for each of my lists and post something new every
couple days. At this time I'm only writing stories and WIPs that are
requested, so if you have something you want added to, you know how to get
it...

1. Post me a 5-10 word improv
2. Request a new chapter/sequel to your favorite current story
3. Send me a simple challenge in any fandom.