[Makebelieve] OT: TenMinutesWithTheMuse ML open now

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 20:09:28 PDT 2008

You hear so often that one of the authors is having trouble with a block.
Writer's how to books say there is no such thing as a block, that you just
need to commit  to write and write..With that in mind, I've opened a writers
list for those who are wlling to write ten minutes a day. beginners as well
as full out writers welcome. It doesn't have to be good, just has to be wrds
n paper, so no presure.  I'll try to remember to post a single word prompt
or improv every day to get the wods going, but you don't have o use'em. Just
a prompt, doncha know

and the prompt for today is  "At the risk of losing..."

The wwomb archive http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php accepts all
fandoms, all genres. Come create your personal page with us
Need a plot bunny? http://community.livejournal.com/adoptaplotbunny/