[Makebelieve] FIC: Quicksand (Beastmaster (Dar/Tao)

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 15:26:34 PDT 2008

Title: Quicksand
Author: PEJA
Email: makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Author's websites: http://peja1956.livejournal.com and
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/search.php?action=recent
Fandom: The Beastmaster
Pairing: Dar/Tao
Portrayed by: Daniel Goddard/Jackson Raine
Category: slash
Rating: FRM
Spoilers: nope
Series/Sequel:
Brief Summary: nope
Warnings: ficlet
Notes/acknowledgments: for the
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TenMinutesWithTheMuse prompt "Didn't your
mother ever tell you..."
General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short fics and improvs
in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing.
Disclaimers: not mine.
Archive: Yes, but ask first, include the complete story and provide a URL to
the archive
Forwarding to other lists: Okay, but keep my name and headers attached. A
heads up would be nice as well.

Tao floundered on the ground, spitting grit and whatever foul mess had
managed to find its way into his mouth during this latest, and to his mind,
greatest bout of clumsiness.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play in quicksand, Tao?" Dar
returned his voice tinged with enraged fear.

"Don't have quicksand where I come from." he ground out, panting and
struggling to stay on shaking hands and knees while he spat repeatedly.
"That has got to be the worst thing I've tasted in my entire life of
misfortune...Barring none." Figuring he'd gotten the worst of the grime out
of him mouth and nose, he rolled over onto his back to find Dar grinning at
him from across the fire he as getting going.

"Worse than the time you ended up with the elephant's trunk in your mouth?"

Tao hurled a dagger glare his way, then his eyes fell to Dar's groin and he
smiled. "I can think of one ...elephant trunk I wouldn't mind having in my
mouth."

The blond threw him a quick glance. His eyes widened as dawning
understanding swept over him. "Oh yeah...?"

Tao nodded, his gaze serious, warming under Dar's smile. "Been thinking
about it for awhile now. Mad?"

Dar's eyes narrowed, his mouth forming a distinctive pout. "Nope." He rose,
gliding on jungle soft feet to Tao's side. A quick nimbleness of fingers,
dropped his loin cloth and he floated to the ground, cock at the ready. "How
about you get a taste of something other than quicksand in your mouth,
then."

Tao needed no second invitation. He pounced on the tower of flesh,
swallowing it in one go.

Dar arched up into the hot mouth, his needy moan breaking on the usual music
of the jungle and adding its own song of pleasure.

end

The wwomb archive http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php accepts all
fandoms, all genres. Come create your personal page with us
Need a plot bunny? http://community.livejournal.com/adoptaplotbunny/