[Makebelieve] XMen challenge, and Discussion thread on the lists

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 13:45:50 PDT 2008

XMen - RemyCentric - Post Antarctica, fic - I'm craving stories from the
Antarctica, arc of Xmen. Something that has Remy trying to survive in the
cold. Or his lonely moments after returning to the School. Whatever.

At this point, I'm more than willing to accept old stories you may have
written in this thread or even story recs along this theme.

Discussion....How do you feel about the way Remy was treated on his return.

The wwomb archive http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php accepts all
fandoms, all genres. Come create your personal page with us
Need a plot bunny? http://community.livejournal.com/adoptaplotbunny/
ready to commit ten minutes a day to writing?