[Makebelieve] wwomb update thru 3/07 - call for list co-mods & archivists for the WWOMB

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 09:12:47 PST 2008

*23 new stories added 3/07*

*GENERAL - 2*
[other]  Original Fic
[televison]  Stargate Atlantis

*HETERO - 2
*[televison]  Criminal Minds
[televison]  NCIS

*HETERO-SLASH - 2
*[televison]  NCIS
[xovers]  NCIS/Stargate

*SLASH - 17*
[televison]  Hawaii Five-0  (2)
[televison]  I Spy
[xoves]  Highlander/Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea
[xovers]  Lord of the Rings/Oz
[televison]  NCIS  (2)
[other]  Original Fic  (2)
[televison]  Star Trek Voyager  (7)
[televison]  Supernatural

*New fandoms'characters added 3/07*
[Television] *I Spy* - Kelly Robinson/Alexander Scott; cast

*Stories posted on 3/07 come to you from various wonderful contributing
independent authors as well as from stories submitted to these lists....*

*26 new stories added 3/06*

*GENERAL - 4*
[televison]  Alias Smith And Jones
[televison]  Due South
[Other]  Original Fic  (2)

*HETERO - 1
*[televison]  Wonder Woman

*SLASH  - 21
*[televison]  Angel
[televison/Movies]  Buffy
[televison]  Criminal Minds
[televison]  Numb3rs  (10)
[televison]  Sentenel  (2)
[televison]  Torchwood  (3)
[additional archives - XFiles Fuq-q-fest]  Xfiles
[additional archives - Logan/Remy] XMen  (2)

*New fandoms/charaters added 3/06*

[Television]  *Criminal Minds* - Spencer/Tobias

*Stories posted on 3/05 come to you from various wonderful contributing
independent authors as well as from stories submitted to these lists....*

*23 new stories added* 3/05

*GENERAL - 3
*[Other]  Original fic
[Television]  SWAT Kats
[Additional Archives - Logan/Remy] XMen

*HETERO - 2*
[Television]  Criminal Minds
[Television]  Numb3rs

*HETERO-SLASH - 1*
[Television]  Being Human

*SLASH - 17
*[Television]  Being Human
[Xovers]  CSI/CSI Miami/CSI New York/NCIS
[Television]  Hanna Montana
[Television]  Heroes
[Television]  NCIS
[Television]  So You Think You Can Dance
[Television]  Stargate  (7)
[Television]  Supernatural
[Television]  SWAT kats  (2)
[Additional Archives - Logan/Remy] XMen

*New fandoms/cast added 3/05*
**
[Television]  *Being Human* - George/Mitchell; Annie/Herrick;
George/Mitchell/Annie; cast
[Television] *Grange Hill* - Cast
[Comics]  *Super Buddies* - cast
[Television] *Supernatural* - John Winchester/Yellow Eyed Demon; Yellow Eyed
Demon
[Television]  *Hannah Montana* - Miley/Lilly/m; cast

*Stories posted on 3/05 come to you from various wonderful contributing
independent authors as well as from stories submitted to these lists....*

*26 new stories added on 3/04*

*GENERAL - 5
*[Television]  Days Of Our Lives
[Other]  Original fic
[Television]  Star Trek
[Television]  Stargate Atlantis
[additional archives - Logan/Remy]  XMen

*HETERO-SLASH - 1
*[Xovers]  Super Buddies/The Girls next Door

*SLASH - 20*
[Xovers]  Buffy/NCIS/Supernatural
[Movies]  Die Hard 4 (Live Free Or Die Hard)
[Television]  Due South
[movies/Books]  Ghost Rider
{Movies/Television] Highlander  (2)
[Television]  Magnificent 7
[Television]  NCIS
[Television]  Numb3rs  (2)
[Other]  Original Fic
[Television]  Star Trek
[Television]  Stargate Atlantis
[Television]  Supernatural  (2)
[Television]  Terminator: The Sarha Connor Chronicals
[Television]  Torchwood
[Television]  Wild Wild West
[additional archives - Logan/Remy]  XMen
[Television]  Yes Prime MInister

*Stories posted on 04/03 come to you from various wonderful contributing
independent authors as well as from stories submitted to these lists....*

*25 new stories posted on 3/03*

*GENERAL - 4*
[Television]  Days Of Our Life
[Television]  High Mountain Rangers
[Television]  NCIS
[Other]  Original Fic

*HETERO - 2
*[Television]  Stargate
[Comics]  Wonder Woman

*SLASH - 19
*[Television]  Airwolf
[Television]  Blood Ties
[Xovers]  CSI/CSI Miami/CSI New York/NCIS
[Television/Movies]  Fire Fly
[Books/Movies]  Harry Potter
[Television]  Highlander  (4)
[Television]  NCIS
[Television]  The Sentinel
[Books/Television]  Sherlock Holmes
[Television]  Star Trek Deep Space 9
[Television]  Stargate  (2)
[Television]  Stargate Atlantis
[Television]  Supernatural  (2)
[Additional archives - Logan/Remy]  XMen

*Stories posted on 03/03 come to you from various wonderful contributing
independent authors as well as from stories submitted to these lists....*

*12 new stories posted 3/02*

*HETERO-SLASH - 1
*[Xovers]  Freedom Fighters/Justice League Of America

*SLASH - 11
*[Television/Movies]  Buffy
[Television]  Criminal Minds
[Television]  CSI  (2)
[Television]  Hawaii Five-0  (2)
[Television]  NCIS
[Television]  Numb3rs
[Other]  Original Fic
[Television]  The Sentinel
[Television]  Torchwood

*Stories posted on 03/02 come to you from various wonderful contributing
independent authors as well as from stories submitted to these lists....*

*6 New stories posted on 3/01*

*HETERO - 1*
[Television]  Stargate Atlantis

*SLASH - 5
*[XOvers]  Criminal Minds/K-Ville/Law And Order SVU/Supernatural
[Television]  Highlander
[Television]  Lost
[Television]  NCIS
[Other]  Original Fic

*Stories posted on 2/29 come to you from various wonderful contributing
independent authors*

*call for new stories*
The http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SchoolOfSlash/ list has been archived to
date. Authors, how about stopping by and sharing some new or old stories
with the sibs?

*HELP WANTED (list co-mods/WWOMB archivists needed)*
**
RL has been exreme to say the least over the last half dozen months, putting
me behind in list and archive areas, so I'm asking anyone who might be
interested to volenteer for helping out on either or both the lists and the
archive.  *List duties* include monitoring conversations, stimulating the
list to post stories and discuss the shows and banning spammers. In general,
working the list and not very hard at all.  *Archivists*, well that's
obvious. Add stories from the lists and.or the previous incarnation of the
wwomb. I could also use the help of folks who *know* web design of a php
sort (which I do not) to pretty up the place and correct disfunctional
areas...take some of the pressure off poor Walter, as it were.   Interested?
contact me on or off list and tell me which list(s) you're willing to
co-mod, or if you want to help behind the scenes in the archive

The wwomb archive http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php  accepts
all fandoms, all genres. Come create your personal page with us