[Makebelieve] Fic: Lollipop Dreams (Kojak) Kojak/Crocker

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 17:10:32 PDT 2008

this may be familiar. Its an old fic I took a look at this afternoon, and
decided to tweak just a little. I'm sharing the revised version here with
you, hoping someone might actually decide to write more in this fandom

Lollipop Dreams
by PEJA

FANDOM: Tell you at the end
SUMMARY: lollipop dreams, one man's imaginings
PAIRING: Kojak/Crocker
RATING: NC-17, for the thoughts if not the action
FEEDBACK: Hey, if you aren't with me, let me know...If you are, tell me so.
DISCLAIMERS: These guys are not mine, but oh yea

He does it on purpose.

I know that's stupid. There are none straighter than the lieutenant. If he
even suspected I had these thoughts he'd have my badge....but god.....he's
reaching for another.

Who would of thought watching a man unwrap a lolly would have my blood
pressure rocketing for the stars?

It's not fair, you know. I just know he's doing it......Ah, god.... He's
caught me watching. He msirks knowingly as he raises that sweet instrument
of eroctic torture...

I love to watch the way his mouth wraps around that sweet confection. How he
caresses his lips one at a time with the treat. And the look on his face.
His eyes close and he throws himself into the whole sensation, experiencing
the sweet tang....It's a lime this time, not the sweet sweet kind for him,
oh no. He's got a special love for those sweet bitter ones. The ones that
make your tongue tingle.

Ah, Jesus, and here I sit, sporting an incredible hunger of my own. I'm
gonna have to look into getting a larger size pants.

"You're feeling a bit antsy tonight," he says, slanting a glance my way from
under dark brows.

Antsy, he asks. I don't kow how I resist the urge to respond with a 'Yeah
and so would you if you had a hard-on the size of a small country in your
pants'. "No, sir." I managed, chewing on the corner of my lower lip.  "A
little restless, maybe...Ah, restless, yeah, that's it."

He shrugs and goes back to sucking on that blasted lolly. Me, I just wish it
was me getting that special treatment. It's like he's practicing his blow
job techniques on the damn thing. Christ he actually deep throats the thing,
back and forth, back and forth.

Ah-h-h.....God, don't let me blow in my pants.

I close my eyes tight against the torture. I can't watch that damn bit of
candy getting what I've wanted for so damn long. I could die for the
wanting.

A caress against my fly has my eyes shooting open. My gaze locks with the
mocking eyes of my commander. "You better be thinking of me, Crocker." His
hand cups me through the cloth.

I can't help myself. God knows, I try... but I can't stop. I press up into
his hand.

And he grins. Grins and squeezes.

"Oh, god, yes..."

His knowing hands make quick work of the pants, shoving them down around my
knees. Then he is just where I've dreamt of having him for longer than time
can tell...Nose deep in my groin. Sucking, licking as if I was those damn
suckers he'd been tormenting me with all night.

It's been too long watching him play his mind game. I can't resist long and
before I know it, I'm clinging to his clean shaven head while he sucks me
dry.

He moves up to claim my lips and I can taste myself on his lips... Myself
and that damn lime flavored lolly and I thank god for the silly thing. If it
weren't for the sucker, I would never have given myself away

END

The wwomb archive http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php accepts all
fandoms, all genres. Come create your personal page with us