[Makebelieve] Fic: Passion For Science (XF) Alex Krycek/Doug Pendrell FRAO/PWP

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mon May 26 15:19:34 PDT 2008

Title: Passion For Science
Author: PEJA

Fandom: XFiles
Pairing: Alex Krycek/Doug Pendrell
Portrayed by: Nicholas Lea/Brendan Beiser
Category: Slash
Rating: FRT
Spoilers: nope
Series/Sequel: The Friend, Lovers, Enemies Series. Follows "Kryceks Early
Morning Tryst"
Brief Summary: Krycek pays a little visit to a certain man in the lab
Warnings: flights of fancy; PWP
Note 1: (paraphrased)The choice of Pendrell's name is from references on
"Wikipedia" which says....
"Agent Pendrell's first name was never revealed. Semi-official sources
have attempted to settle the debate but have been at odds with one
another: both The Official Guide to the X-Files and the X-Files CCG
refer to him as Danny, whereas the X-Files computer game favors Sean."
AmazonX adds "Fanon is Douglas, or Doug"
Notes/acknowledgments: Agan this series is inspired by a challenge for
another fandom, tanks to Bree. Thanks to Debra and Amazon X for their fact
finding aid. I appreciate it.
General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short fics and improvs
in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing.
Disclaimers: Not mine, ut if they were..
Archive: Yes, but ask first, include the complete story and provide a URL to
the archive
Forwarding to other lists: Okay, but keep my name and headers attached. A
heads up would be nice as well.

Doug Pendrell stopped mid-stride, staring at the single blue rose lying on
his workstation. A smile tugged at the corner of his lip and he picked up
the flower,. The smile grew as he inhaled the sweet scent.

"What part of you are a bastard," he said softly, moving across the room to
fill a beaker with water and drop the flow into it. "And I never want to see
you again didn't you understand. He finished, turning to scan the room.

His eyes narrowed as he located Krycek leaning against a recessed file
cabinet.

"Damn you're pretty." Krycek told him, grinning widely. "Miss me?"

"Hell no." Pendrell denied, but his eyes tracked the long lean body with a
hunger he could not hide.

"Word has it you're sniffing around a certain closed-minded, red-haired fem
of the FBI."

Pedrell blushed hotly. "Word has it," he snapped through his embarrassment.
"You've been sniffing around anything that has a pulse..And some say the
pulse is optional."

Krycek's lips formed a schooled pout. "Does that mean you don't want what my
cock can give ya, then?"

Pendrell swallowed hard, biting his lip to keep the words from erupting.

His eyes gleaming, Krycek pushed away from the cabinet and shrugged. "Too
bad. We could have had a nice time."

Pendrell caught him half-way to the exit, swinging him around and into his
arms. "Don't go."

A teasing, crooked half-smile pulled at his lips. "Thought you were done
with me."

"I am," Pendrell attempted to sound angry but failed miserably. "Well, I
should be." He dropped his forehead against Krycek's. "But I can't do it,
can I? No matter how many bastards you cheat on me with, I can't turn you
away. If it were possible I'd swear you'd cast a spell on me."

Krycek chuckled softly. "I'm your addiction, babe. It's chemistry, plain and
simple."

Krycek moved and Pendrell followed, letting the double agent steer him to a
storage closet. Once inside, he flicked on te overhead and his fingers dove
under the lab coat, making quick work of Pendrell's trousers. "On the wall,
boy"

Pendrell braced his arms on the wall and spread his legs, thrusting his
bottom out.

Krycek cupped te generous cheeks, running his finger between them. "My, my
my...You're primed and ready, aren't you, Doug, my boy? You must have known
I was coming." He murmured against Pedrell's ear.

"You said I should always be ready for you." Pendrell whispered harshly, his
breathing speeding at the sound of Krycek's zipper sliding down.

Krycek's cock was suddenly nudging at his quivering hole, drawing a hungry
moan of consent from the lab rat. Krycek prodded the open and ready man,
gently teasing his way inside until the head of his cock breached the other
man.

Pendrell's plea of "more, harder" came then, and Krycek thrust inside and
coming to a halt pressed skin-tight against Pendrell.

Krycek attached himself to Pendrell's neck, sucking and biting hard before
saying, "Say please."

Determined to have his way, Pendrell tried to rock himself on the cock
impaling him.

Krycek grasped his hips and held him stock still. "Please," He commanded,
his fingers hard on white flesh. "Say it."

Pendrell shook his head.

"Say it, Doug." Krycek pulled back slowly, "Or I leave."

"No, no, Please." Pendrell nearly screamed the words. "Please. Please fuck
me."

Krycek thrust forward, slowly, drawing his pleasure from the intimate
tightness surrounding his hungry flesh. "So good, Doug. So good."

"Faster, please. Please..."

Krycek chuckled, picking up his pace. His hand crept around to caress
Pendrell's aching cock, drawing a choked "yeah, oh yeah," from his lover. As
reward, his fingers tightened on the hot flesh and stroked in time to his
thrusts.

Pendrell came apart in his arms, thrusting, panting, his fingers clawing the
wall in the heat of his climax. Pendrell's body clamping down on his ck,
sent Krycek over the edge with him and the two men ground against each
other, coaxing every last ripple of pleasure from each other before they
slid into a sated puddle in the tiny closet.

end

Tell me what you think...and who would you like to see Alex visit next?
The wwomb archive http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php accepts all
fandoms, all genres. Come create your personal page with us
Need a plot bunny? http://community.livejournal.com/adoptaplotbunny/