[Makebelieve] Fic: Barter 6: The Next Morning (sentinel) FRM

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Thu May 29 22:43:31 PDT 2008

Barter 6: The Next Morning
Author: PEJA
Email: makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Author's websites: http://peja1956.livejournal.com and
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/search.php?action=recent
Fandom: The Sentinel
Pairing: Jim/Blair
Portrayed by: Richard Burgi/Garrett Margott
Category: slash
Rating: FRAO
Spoilers: none
Series/Sequel: Barter
Brief Summary: The next morning arrives bearing a distressed Blair and smug
James
Warnings: non-con aspects, Regency AU, Loveslave fic
Previous chapters are linked beginning at
http://peja1956.livejournal.com/21538.html
Notes/acknowledgments: Annie asks for another chapter of "Barter" (Sentinel)
General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting new chapters to the
WIP arcs, new ideas for short fics and improvs in the various fandoms.
You're keeping the words flowing.
Disclaimers: not mine,
Archive: Yes, but ask first, include the complete story and provide a URL to
the archive
Forwarding to other lists: Okay, but keep my name and headers attached

Swirling the drain of receding sleep, Blair ricocheted between the natural
urge to wake and the fear rooted need to let sleep block out the horrors of
reality. The heaviness covering his body was becoming irresistible though,
and sleep slinked like a beaten dog away from him, leaving him groggy but
aware, the recent events flickering like a kaleidoscope over the screen of
his mind's eye.

The heaviness blanketing him was becoming oppressive as he pulled the
tornado of his thoughts back under control. He rolled his head on the
feather-soft pillow, coming face to face with his sleeping tormentor. He
stuffed his fist in his mouth to stifle the tortured pain that ripped
through him.

An overwhelming panic roller-coastered over him and he had to fight to keep
from bolting from the bed. But that would wake the demon lord. If he had any
hope of escaping, he knew he couldn't make any violent movements.

Instead he began to chant a soundless "pleasepleaseplease" as he edged one
leg inch by inch out from under Ellison's oak thick thigh. Torturous moments
later he had his leg free. He drew a shuddering breath, watching the
devastatingly handsome face of his captor for any sign of waking.

He managed to slid his second leg free and was creeping the rest of his body
away when a hard hand clamped down on him. "Going somewhere?"

Blair's head whipped around, his gaze imprisoned by the hard glare of his
captor. "I...I...Ah..." He snapped his jaws shut and shook his head, defeat
screaming in his head. "No, milord."

"I'm sure your family will be forever grateful" Ellison rolled over on his
back, yawning. A lazy hand scratched his chest. "I think I would like to
start the morning with a kiss, young thief."

"A...kiss...?"

"Yes." Jim nodded stretching his arms over their heads. "A kiss. Yes, I
think I would very much like to start the day with a kiss. Freely given."
His eyes skimmed Blair's paling face ad he smiled darkly. "Call it a thank
you for taking you in off the streets while you still have your ...youthful
beauty."

Blair sneered. "You are very fond of your kisses, are you not, milord. Think
you I find your touch pleasurable? I do not. I find your use of me a
perversion. You are a perversion."

"Mind your tongue, boy," Ellison snatched him up and rolled Blair under him,
glaring into his defiant eyes. "Lest I have it cut from your mouth."

"And deny yourself te pleasure of my tongue in your mouth? How
self-sacrificing you are this morning, Milord."

Ellison glared at the man under him for a moment. Then a bark of laughter
burst from him. "You are a whimsical chit, my pretty little thief. You think
to insult me will distract me?" His lips crashed down on Blair's plundering
is mouth with the mastery of a pirate of the high seas.

Blair whimpered in his throat, his hands pushing uselessly against the
bigger man's superior strength. Ellison grasped his hands in one of his and
pinned them above his head, pinning Blair with the weight of his body. His
hard eyes burned into BLair's and his lips curled back in a dangerous sneer.
"Submit."

Blair stared up at him wordlessly.

"You won't win, little thief. I hold all the cards."

"What do you want from me?"

Jim's smile slapped Blair in the face. "Submit."

"Why are you doing this?"

"You honestly don't know?" Ellison rolled on to his back, taking Blair with
him so the other man lay draped over his body. Ellison's hands ran down
Blair, coming to rest on his rounded bare bottom. "You fit me so very well."

"Please..."

"How old are you, little thief?"

"Wh...Why?"

"How old?"

"Twenty-five."

Jim traced his lower lip wit a gentle thumb. "What do you know of your
father, boy?"

"That's none of your business."

"You think not?" JIm's chuckle was dark, sad. "My mother died when I was
five. She hung herself in my brother's nursery. Twenty-five years ago."

"I.."

"Want to know why she killed herself?"

Blair shook his head, horrified as he said, "Yes."

"My father's mistress had given birth to a son." Jim's eyes stabbed into
Blair. "His mistress' name was Naomi."

end this part

sorry its so short, but Jim's announcemnt just screamed stop here

The wwomb archive http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php accepts all
fandoms, all genres. Come create your personal page with us
Need a plot bunny? http://community.livejournal.com/adoptaplotbunny/