[Makebelieve] Fic: The Slave 9 - Xfiles - KrycekCentric, possible Krycek/Skinner, Krycek/Mulder/Skinner - slavefic

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 03:05:31 PST 2008

The Slave 9
by PEJA

Fandom: XFiles
Pairing: Krycek/m
Portrayed by: (optional)Nicholas Lea/ Other characters: Special Agent Fox
Mulder (David Duchovny), Special Agent Dana Scully (Gillian Anderson),
Assistant Director Walter Skinner (Mitch Pileggi)
Category: Slash
Rating: FRM
Spoilers: none
Series/Sequel: part 9 of "The Slave"
Brief Summary: Skinner spends some alone time with Alex
Warnings: overall BDSM, torture. Really dark nastiness happening
Notes/acknowledgments: This one is dedicated to all the readers who have
sent me the wonderful comments. I really appreciate knowing someone is
reading what I write...Amazed, mind, but very appreciative.
General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short fics and improvs
in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing.
Disclaimers: not mine.
Archive: Yes, but ask first, include the complete story and provide a URL to
the archive
Forwarding to other lists: Okay, but keep my name and headers attached. A
heads up would be nice as well.
Previous chapters can be read at
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=38817

Alone with Kyrcek, Skinner sighed heavily, pinching the bridge of his nose.
What the hell had he gotten himself into. Taking on the burden of the man
kneeling at his feet, it was the other side of insane.

And yet he could no sooner have sent this fragile man clinging to his leg as
if it were an anchor away if he'd been offered his dearest dream.

"Will you talk with me, Alex?" Skinner asked, feeling the shudder that ran
through Krycek at the question.

"As you wish, sir." Krycek murmured.

Skinner sighed, running his fingers hrough the other man's hair. "I get the
feeling you are afraid of me." He felt the man stiffen against his leg and
smiled as the lie left Alex' lips

"Oh, no, master." His protest held the brittle quality of terror. "Master
has all rights over this one, body and soul."

"Don't call yourself this one." Walter commanded. "Use I or me. You are not
a piece of property."

Alex clung tighter, yet somehow managed to cringe away at the same time.
"This one...I...But....Master, I am property. I am thrall. Your thrall."

"And if you were free?"

Krycek cried out a desperate protest, as if he'd been struck a killing blow,
curling in on himself and whimpering from the depths of his soul.

Skinner bolted out of his chair, wrapping his arms around the tramatized
young man, stroking slow circles against the trembling back and murmuring
gentle nonsense words until Krycek quieted.

"Hey, what was that all about, boy?" Skinner coaxed.

Krycek shuddered, shaking his head against Skinner's chest. "Don't send me
away, master. I...Know I'm not trained for private use but ...my other
masters said I'm smart...a fast learner. I'll be good. Do you proud. Just
please..please.. don't put me out."

"Alright. It's alright, Alex." he cupped Krycek's chin, tipping his head so
their eyes met. "Trust me, Alex. Whatever I do, it will be in your best
interest. After we discuss it, okay?"

A shadow crossed Krycek's lean features. He drew a ragged breath and lowered
his eyes, his emotions shutting down...stuffed brutally down by a calm that
sent a shiver down Skinner's spine. If Walter had wondered where the man on
the DVD had gone, he now knew that man was back.....with a vengence

end part 9

The wwomb archive http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php accepts all
fandoms, all genres. Come create your personal page with us

THE LIGHT MY FIRE AWARDS:
The WWOMB archive has been nominated in 2 categories (content and Design) of
the "Light My Fire Awards". We'd appreciate it if you would pop over to
http://lmfa.diagonalfiction.com/index2.php and give us a vote