[Makebelieve] FicLet: Your Baby - Torchwood - John/Jack, implied, Jack/Ianto

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 13:38:57 PST 2008

Your Baby
Author: PEJA
Email: makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Author's websites: http://peja1956.livejournal.com and
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewuser.php?uid=1
Fandom: Torchwood
Pairing: John/Jack, implied, Jack/Ianto
Portrayed by: James Marsters/John Barrowman, John Barrowman/Gareth
David-Lloyd
Category: Slash
Rating: FRT
Spoilers: whatever
Series/Sequel: nah
Brief Summary: Ianto stakes his claim
Warnings: Drivel, pure and simple
Notes/acknowledgments: Response to the WWOMB archive's 24 hour prompt -
"your baby doesn't love you anymore"
General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short fics and improvs
in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing.
Disclaimers: Torchwood was created by one Russell T. Davies....lucky bugger.
Guess who the characters belong to
Archive: Yes, but ask first, include the complete story and provide a URL to
the authors archive
Forwarding to other lists: Okay, but keep my name and headers attached. A
heads up would be nice as well.

Glaring at the tangle of arms, legs and spent cocks sprawled across the
ravaged bed was enough to topple the fragile thread of sanity that came and
went in John Hart's blazing blue eyes. Spiraling out of control, the
jealousy stricken man drew his gun and shot, the bullet cutting a smoking
hole in the wall less than half an inch over the sleeping body of the man he
considered his and his alone.

Captain Jack Harkness.

Jack sprang up at the sound of the shot, brutally wrenched out of his
sensual drowse, and instinctively covered his lover's just as suddenly
bolt-upright form with his own sleek body.

"John?" he screamed, seeing the man pointed his gun directly at his heart.
"What the fuck?"

"Baby..." John groaned, shaking his head. "Oh baby..."

Jack drew a deep breath, his mind working on the situation with amazing
speed. "Put the gun down, John."

"I can't," John moaned. "Don't ya get it. Its killing me the way you cheat,
baby." He thrust the gun like a club at Jack. "Ya gotta learn to keep that
toy," the gun moved to point out Jack's cock, which was growing in
proportion to the danger. "Jack, ya gotta keep that in your pants around
other guys."

"What are you talking about John?"

John snorted, mimicking back Jack's words, then adding, "You belong to me,
baby. Like it used to be. We were good together. I want that back."

Jack sighed, shaking his head. "That was a long time ago. Over, done. You
need to move on."

"I can't..." a silvery tear slid down John's lean cheek as the gun slipped
from his numb fingers. "I...love you, Jack. Always will. Please..."

"I'm sorry, John." Jack murmured relaxing in the arms snaking around him now
the danger was dying down. "I can't go back. I'm with Ianto now. I'm happy.

"Baby..."

"John, no."

John stamped his foot. "But...I *Love* you."

Jack leaned his head back onto Ianto's shoulder. "I'm...sorry."

"Jack, he has to know."

"Know?" John whispered, his voice trembling. "Know what?"

"Jack divorced you, John." Ianto said as gently as he could. "He married me
last night." he added, his dark eyes capturing John's brimming gaze.
"John....Your baby doesn't love you anymore. Not anymore."

John shook his head, disbelief coloring his face. "No..." The truth of
Ianto's words washed the color out of John's face and a stream of tears
snaked down his cheeks. His eyes mapped Jack's saddened expression and he
nodded, then turned and walked away.

END

To stupid for words? sorry for the smarmy stuff, but I'm unfocused this
morning. You might be better off burning this drivel than reading it

The MB Archive http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php invites you to
expand your reader base by uploading to the site or posing direct
submissions to the makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Betas register your services on the MB site thru Your Account page.
The "News section" http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/news.php includes
"New Fandoms & Characters", "New Challenges", "New MLs" and  weekly  "Fandom
Call challenges
Challenges are permanently posted to
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/challenges.php
A complete list of hosted <b>Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs at
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252