[Makebelieve] Fic: Keeping Secrets - MASH - Hawkeye Pierce/Sam Flagg, Hawkeye Pierce/B.J. Hunnicutt -D/s, h/C

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 12:38:03 PDT 2008

Keeping Secrets
by PEJA

Fandom: MASH
Pairing: Hawkeye Pierce/Sam Flagg, Hawkeye Pierce/B.J. Hunnicutt
Portrayed by: Alan Alda/Edward Winter, Alan Alda/Mike Farrell
Category: Slash
Rating: FRAO
Spoilers: maybe for the Flagg ep's
Series/Sequel: oh plllleeeease
Brief Summary: Hawkeye has a secret life and a secret love
Warnings:
Notes/acknowledgments: Dedictated to Lisa, who issued a ten minute challenge
using the word cheated.
General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short fics and improvs
in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing.
Disclaimers: characters belong to their creators, the story idea belongs to
Lisa and the story belongs to me. Deal
Archive: Yes, but ask first, include the complete story and provide a URL to
the archive where its being archived, oh and link back to Makebelieve so
folks can find us as well. Thanks
Forwarding to other lists: Okay, but keep my name and headers attached. A
heads up would be nice as well.

The lash bites like a cobra striking again and again, peppering my back and
thighs with acidic strips of burning punishment. And after each punishing
bow I murmur a tearful "Number ten, sir. Thank you, sir. Number eleven, sir.
Thank you sir." He's nearing the end now.

Thirteen.

Fourteen.

Fifteen.

"Beautiful," His hands grip my hips and I can feel him so close, the heat of
his body adding to the heat in my back. "So very beautiful

How I've missed this. Needed this.

His tongue traces one of the searing brands of his ownership and I bite down
hard on my lip to keep the whimper of anguished pleasure from breaking the
silence he demanded.

For a moment I wonder if he's pretending I'm Hunnicutt. If he considers
these hours we steal for ourselves moments of cheating. Is the time we claim
for ourselves really a betrayal of his lover when its the only way we can
heal our two languishing souls. And make no mistake these hours we keep
secret are our salvation.

His because he sees so much pain, so much death, so much despair. Life has
cheated him of joy. The life and times we live in have stolen his control.

I give him back that control. With me, he can release all the horrors his
beautiful eyes hold. Our stolen moments keep him sane.

And for me, oh God, his master's touch is so...aware. So much like I imagine
a lover's touch to be. It cradles my black soul and cleanses it, if only for
the moment. He keeps me human. Keeps me aware in all the pretense, all the
lies, that Sam Flagg does still exist. Can still feel.

Can still love.

and that is one secret I will never tell.

end

a little feedback would be nice...and if there is interest in a new MASH
list, tell me

The wwomb archive http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php accepts all
fandoms, all genres. Come create your personal page with us

THE LIGHT MY FIRE AWARDS:
The WWOMB archive has been nominated in 2 categories (content and Design) of
the "Light My Fire Awards". We'd appreciate it if you would pop over to
http://lmfa.diagonalfiction.com/index2.php and give us a vote