[Makebelieve] Fic: The Slave (XF) Krycek/o, Slavefic (obviously), angst FRM

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 20:58:51 PDT 2008

The Slave 6
by PEJA
Email: makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Author's websites: http://peja1956.livejournal.com and
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/search.php?action=recent
Fandom: XFiles
Pairing: Krycek/m
Portrayed by: (optional)Nicholas Lea/ Other characters: Special Agent Fox
Mulder (David Duchovny), Special Agent Dana Scully (Gillian Anderson),
Assistant Director Walter Skinner (Mitch Pileggi)
Category: Slash
Rating: FRM
Spoilers: none
Series/Sequel: part 6 of "The Slave"
Brief Summary:
Warnings: over all BDSM, torture. Really dark nastiness happening
Notes/acknowledgments: This one is dedicated to all the readers who have
sent me the wonderful comments. I really appreciate knowing someone is
reading what I write...Amazed, mind, but very appreciative.
General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short fics and improvs
in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing.
Disclaimers: not mine.
Archive: Yes, but ask first, include the complete story and provide a URL to
the archive
Forwarding to other lists: Okay, but keep my name and headers attached. A
heads up would be nice as well.
Previous chapters can be read at http://peja1956.livejournal.com/118762.html.
Just follow the links at the end of the chapters

<lj-cut read more>

Mulder drew back his foot, preparing to kick the downed man.

"Enough," Skinner roared, bolting from where he'd stood, stunned. He hit
Mulder hard with one massive shoulder, driving the out of control agent back
until he slammed into the wall, smacking his head hard enough to rattle his
teeth. Skinner restrained him with an arm to the throat, squeezing down hard
enough to subdue his frantic struggles.

Skinner captured his gaze with his own hard glare. "Done?"

Mulder's lips turned down in a dark sneer. "He deserved it. Lying,
bastard... whore deserves everything he gets."

"You," Skinner growled, pressing his arm a bit tighter against Mulder's
throat in warning. "You, Agent Mulder, are going to deserve what you get as
well if you don't get control of yourself right now." Skinner hurled a
glance over his shoulder, catching Scully's concerned gaze. "How's he
doing?"

Scully scowled at Mulder. "Well as can be expected. I suspect he could have
a concussion."

Krycek's eyes widened fearfully and he made an uncoordinated attempt at
gaining his knees, only to have Scully press his shoulders back down. "Lie
still, Krycek."

"A doctor?" He mumbled under his breath. Panicked green eyes darted from her
to Skinner. "Master...please..."

"Dammit," Skinner glared at Mulder, sticking a warning finger in his face.
"Behave." He stared Mulder down for a long moment longer, then moved across
to Krycek. Hunkering down, he met Scully's eyes. "What do we do?"

"Be good. Be good." the terrified words were almost a silent breath on
Krycek's lips. "Obey the master. Obey."

"Krycek, relax."

Tears glazed the man's eyes. "Yes, Master."

"Look, Scully, can we get him up? Get something calming into him?"

"Are you feeling up to sitting up, Krycek?" Scully asked her patient.

He nodded, getting his knees under him, his head bowed, hands crossed behind
his scarred back. "Please, this one does not understand. This one is thrall.
Thralls are chattel not...human. Thralls don't deserve human names. Please,
master," his eyes darted toward Skinner then bounced away. "Please, what
designation is this thrall? Instruct this one in its duties so this one may
serve you to the best of its abilities."

"Cut the crap, Krycek," Mulder sneered, wandering closer. "Christ, the
little fuck really knows how to play the game."

"Shut the hell up, Mulder." Scully snapped, her eyes flashing angrily.
"Krycek, tell me how you ended up in the slave pits?" She touched his arm,
noting the violet flinch. Her glance met Skinner's and he nodded, letting
her know he caught the movement as well. "Are you afraid of me, Krycek?"

"You are a doctor," Krycek murmured, his body trembling.

"And that frightens you?" she concluded for him. "Why are you afraid of
doctors, Alex?"

Krycek's terrified gazed shot toward Skinner. "Master...?"

Skinner tilted his head toward Scully. "Answer her."

Krycek's head bent again. "Doctor's...bring pain." He lifted his hair,
exposing scarring under the silk. "Doctor's shock bad thralls. Teach
...manners." He let his hair fall "Erase what was human, create an obedient
thrall." He smiled innocently. "This one is a good thrall."

"What do you remember," Scully said in a rasp, cupping his chin and forcing
him to meet her gaze "Before you were...enslaved?"

"This one was born a thrall."

end this chapter

anyone have any comments, be nice to hear your thoughts
The wwomb archive http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php accepts all
fandoms, all genres. Come create your personal page with us

THE LIGHT MY FIRE AWARDS:
The WWOMB archive has been nominated in 2 categories (content and Design) of
the "Light My Fire Awards". We'd appreciate it if you would pop over to
http://lmfa.diagonalfiction.com/index2.php and give us a vote