[Makebelieve] Philanthropist challenge & new list/Adult fic list correction

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 16:48:12 PDT 2009

I've opened a category for the Philanthropist on the archive and a list on
YG - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ThePhilanthropistFic

1. In Kashmir, Teddy is speaking with someone who casually mentions that
Teddy will leave his earthly goods to his son. The challenge is to write a
story or poem that explores Teddy's reflections of his lack of family...Even
better a story where Teddy speaks to his partner (your choice) about
starting a family. Slashers...Mpreg would be okay, but there are lots of
ways for a same sex couple to have children...improvise

2. in "San Diego" Teddy tracks down a man who is using his name to charities
and others in need. The challenge is Teddy/Dax, with Teddy asking Dax to
show him a little charity

Graphic artists, use the idea of the challenges to create a vid or manip to
share with us

my attention that the adult fic list is "restricted" which can't be changed.
If you're interested in joining the list email me privately and I will send
you an invitation

--
The MB Archive invites all authors to archive
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php
direct submissions  - makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252