[Makebelieve] Legend of the Seeker prompts

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 15:16:14 PDT 2009

Character prompts for Legend Of The Seeker
  1. Richard - I don't think I can do this
  2. Richard/Michael - what happened

remember, prompts are always open for interpetation, do what you want with
the words. Prompts will be archived on the wwomb site so stories can be
linked to them so it's easier to locate a specific prompt response

The MB Archive http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php invites you to
expand your reader base by uploading to the site or posing direct
submissions to the makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Betas register your services on the MB site thru Your Account page.
The "News section" http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/news.php includes
"New Fandoms & Characters", "New Challenges", "New MLs" and  weekly  "Fandom
Call challenges
Challenges are permanently posted to
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/challenges.php
A complete list of hosted <b>Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs at
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252