[Makebelieve] wwomb update 11/04

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 11:28:14 PST 2009

Stories posted to WWOMB on 11/04

THE STORIES: This update includes yesterday's new or updated stories

STORY HEADER: Please use the header below the updated stories when posting a
story, or at the very least be sure to include the title, author name, your
email, fandom, rating, summary, warnings, disclaimer, your site url and
permission to archive.

LISTS: I'm including the WWOMB list URLs to the posted fandoms, in case
anyone would like to toss some thoughts out there

CHALLENGES: I included quite a few challenges at the end of this post. They
are fandom specific, but you may go author's choice if they inspire some
other fandom, or character

NEW LIST BELOW: I've opened a new list and journals on dreamwidth, insane
joournal and live journal for the fandom  Eastwick.

This fandom...

ANITA BLAKE, BUFFY, MERRY GENTRY

Xander's Folly by Kate R
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45776&warning=FRM
Rated: FRM
Categories: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, Merry
Gentry
Characters: ensemble
Genres: General
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 3108

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA (2003)

Trying to Get Home by Pixie Child
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45787&warning=FRT
Rated: FRT
Categories: Battlestar Galactica 2003
Characters: Apollo, Karl/Lee
Genres: General
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 611

CRIMINAL MINDS

Russian Roulette by Kireania
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45786
Rated: FRAO
This is an open ended sequel to Modern Myth.
Categories: Criminal Minds
Characters: Gideon/Reid
Genres: Slash
Warnings: sexual references, suicide/mention of
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2612

DYNOMUTT DOG WONDER (new)

Conquering A New Type Of Animal by Andrew Troy Keller
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45790
Rated: FRAO
her old tricks,he decides to leave Dynomutt back at the Falcon's Lair and go
track her down,only to have him discover that she has something else in
mind.
Categories: Dynomutt Dog Wonder
Characters:  Blue Falcon/Beastwoman
Genres: Hetero
Warnings: Adult Situations, Alcohol Abuse/Dependency, anal sex, AU, BDSM,
Dark Themes, domination, Drama, exhibitionism, Finger fucking, First Time,
hermaphrodite characters, het, hetero and slash, Language, Love Slave Fic,
m/f, Masturbation, mild violence, nudity, Rimming, sexual
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1003

HEROES

Angels and Demons by tarin_1013
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45781
Rated: FRM
No one does, Claire counters, firm and sure. Not even him. They have to get
him out of there, out of the claws of Mohinder and Noah.
Categories: Heroes
Characters: Claire Bennet, Gabriel, Matt Parkman, Nathan Petrelli, Other
male, Peter Petrelli, Sylar
Genres: General
Warnings: Angst, AU, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, mild violence, torture
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3278

IT TAKES A THIEF

A Love 'em and Leave 'em Guy by Python
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45788
Rated: FRM
using it.
Categories: It Takes A Thief
Characters: Alexander Munday/Noah Bain
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 531

NCIS

With a Little Help From My Friends by BuffyAngel68
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=36323
Rated: FRAO
destroy the younger man. Meanwhile the rest of the team find their joy in
varied and interesting places...
Categories: N.C.I.S
Characters: Anthony Dinozzo, Ducky (Donald Mallard), Ducky/Gerald,
Gibbs/DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, McGee/Sciuto, original character, other
femail, T.C. Fornell, Tim McGee
Genres: GenSlash
Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, Dark Themes, description of child abuse,
graphic sex, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Language, Masturbation, Romance,
suicide/mention of, violence
Challenges: None
Series: Help
Chapters: 33 Completed: No Word count: 1338

ORIGINAL FIC

Mari And The Secret School For Witches by mbozzo
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45747
Rated: FRM
room mate who is a hidden witch.
Categories: Original Fic
Characters: original character
Genres: Preslash
Warnings: Preslash
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 586

STAR TREK VOYAGER, X-MEN

Bobby Drake joins a Star Trek slash list... by Scorpio
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45792
Rated: FRAO
his first gay story...
Categories: X-Men, Star Trek Voyager
Characters: Bobby/Logan, Chakotay/Tom Paris
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 652

STARGATE ATLANTIS

Fighting Fit by Annie
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45789&warning=FRC
Rated: FRC
Categories: Stargate Atlantis
Characters: Rodney McKay, Ronon
Genres: General
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 733

SUPERNATURAL

Forced Entry by Cas
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45383&warning=FRAO
Rated: FRAO
Co-author: chaCharlotte
summary : Captain Winchester doesn’t like people messing around in his mind.
He’s had some run-ins with telepaths and he hates them all. Too bad he's
been paired up to work with Sam Wesson, one of the highest rated Telepaths
in the Tel Unit.
Categories: Supernatural
Characters: Dean/OFC, Dean/OMC, Dean/Sam, Sam/OMC
Genres: Hetero, Slash
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 5901

V, THE SERIES

A New Type Of Conversion Process by Andrew Troy Keller
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45783
Rated: FRAO
captured,Julie has been taken to The Visitors' mothership,where Diana has
something new in store for her.
Categories: V: The Series
Characters: Julie/Diana/m
Genres: Hetero, Slash
Warnings: Adult Situations, Alcohol Abuse/Dependency, anal sex, Angst, AU,
BDSM, Bondage, Dark Themes, domination, double-penetration, Drama, drug
abuse, exhibitionism, f/f, f/f/m, Fantasy, femslash, Finger fucking, First
Time, graphic sex, het, hetero and slash, Horror, Human/Alien
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1785

X-MEN

Suffocate by Sarah Maria
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45791&warning=FRT-17
Rated: FRT-17
Categories: X-Men
Characters: Bobby(Iceman)/Johnny(Pyro)
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3082

Premature by Remy LeBeau
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45785
Rated: FRM
Categories: X-Men
Characters: other, Logan
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 92

Eavesdropping by Phoenix_2
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45784
Rated: FRT-17
Categories: X-Men
Characters: Bobby Drake, Logan, Remy
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 911

Understand Me by Morgana
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45782
Rated: FRAO
he's no longer wanted there. Desperate to get some attention, to feel again,
he makes a dangerous move.
Categories: X-Men
Characters: Warren/Bobby
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Angst, AU, Bondage, Child abuse, Drama, m/m, S&M
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 82669

NEW LIST:

EASTWICK
(Dreamwidth)
http://eastwickfic.dreamwidth.org
(Insane Journal)
http://asylums.insanejournal.com/eastwickfic
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/eastwickfic
(Yahoo Groups)

FACEBOOK:
I'd be delighted to have you friend me on Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1122875290&ref=profile

WWOMB's version of the NaNoMoWri

The writers across the world are gearing up the complete a novel in 30 days.
So I thought we could take a page out of there book and commit to finishing
up one or more of those naughty little WIPs lingering on the hard drives.  I
was thinking we could announce the plan to write to the finish on one or
more or the WIPs then go for it, or I could creae a list specifically to
address these WIPs, you let me know which you'd like ( or we could run the
thing off http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CreativeWriting_101  Guess any of
these options is kewl, really. Instead of picking a start date on the
exercise, I'm thinking we can start immediately, and others could start when
the find a window, or create one. Figure we can announce intent. Then if
there is a block, drag it out and discuss the block, maybe share what's
written and get some ideas where it could go from there from the rest of the
list.

MAILING LIST PAGE
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=28607

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA
(yahoogroups)
hetero, slash
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BSG_2003_Fantasies - general, hetero, slash

BUFFY THE VAMPIRESLAYER
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/slashfromthehellsmouth - slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/slashthemenofbuffyandangel - slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/sunnydaleslash - slash
(Yahoo Groups)
slash
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Spike_Slash - slash

CRIMINAL MINDS
(Yahoo Groups)

HEROES
(Yahoo Groups)

IT TAKES A THIEF
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/ittakesathiefchatandfic

NCIS
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/navyncisfic
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/ncis_slash
(Yahoo Groups)

NCIS: LOS ANGELES
(dreamwidth)
http://ncislosangeles.dreamwidth.org
(Insane JOurnal)
http://asylums.insanejournal.com/ncislosangeles
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/ncislosangeles/
(Yahoogroups)

STAR TREK
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/allthestartreksbdsm
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/allthestartreksfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/boneslives
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/kirkandspockbdsm
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/kirklovesspockfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/startrekchatandfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/theenigmaticq-trek-fic
(Yahoo Groups)

STARGATE ATLANTIS
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/sgatlantisfic
(Yahoo Groups)

SUPERNATURAL
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/supernaturalchatandfic
(Yahoo Groups)

http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/v-theserieschatandfic

X-MEN
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/xmenfic
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/letstalkxmen
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/x-menbdsm
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/x-menchatandfic
(yahoogroups)

ARCHIVE'S HEADER TEMPLATE

Title
Fandom:
Genre: (General/hetero/slash)
Chapter number if WIP:
Characters/Pairing:
Portrayed by  (opt)
Rating:
Warning:
Prompt:
Previous chapters or series at:
General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short fics and improvs
in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing.
Comm/List Written for: (opt)
Permission to archive to WWOMB: (Y/N)
Author's websites:
Disclaimer.  does not belong to me. no money made in this
Acknowledgments/Notes:

CHALLENGES

40Kinks -- a story prompt challenge
This prompt challenge theme is Kinks. Some of these aren't going to appeal
to ya, so this time just do the words you feel move your muse. Can use all
in a story, several in a story, one per story...whichever appeals to you.
Any fandom, of course. You can post your fics here, at the Makebelieve
Archive or here

authors choice - Kinks - Role Play
authors choice - Kinks - Master/Slave
authors choice - Kinks - Dungeon Play
authors choice - Kinks - Voyurism
authors choice - Kinks - MPreg
authors choice - Kinks - Virgin
authors choice - Kinks - Threesome
authors choice - Kinks - Whips and chains
authors choice - Kinks - Partner Swap
authors choice - Kinks - Public Scene
authors choice - Kinks - Car sex
authors choice - Kinks - Double peneration
authors choice - Kinks - an obvious bottom taking control of an obvious top
authors choice - Kinks - shapeshifter sex
authors choice - Kinks - Rimming
authors choice - Kinks - DaddyKink
authors choice - Kinks - Body Kink
authors choice - Kinks - D/s or BDMS ficlet with toys.
authors choice - Kinks - Piercings
authors choice - Kinks - Love Slave
authors choice - Kinks - Rentboy
authors choice - Kinks - Strangulation
authors choice - Kinks - body art

Authors choice - dating - romantic dinner
Authors choice - dating - movie
Authors choice - dating - hiking
Authors choice - dating - cycling
Authors choice - dating - swimming
Authors choice - dating - amusement park
Authors choice - dating - roller skating
Authors choice - dating - circus
Authors choice - dating - museum
Authors choice - dating - country drive
Authors choice - dating - Lover's lane

authors choice - all about the money
authors choice - early riser
authors choice - Finders keepers
authors choice - cupid's little helper
authors choice - catch me while you have the chance
authors choice - the sadness in his/her eyes had become a permanent thing
authors choice - fight for me or go home
authors choice - will I never learn
authors chioce - moonlight kisses

authors chioce - trying to choke it down
authors chioce - cut the cord
authors choice - A meeting of Alpha Males Anonymous
authors choice - I'm not into...fun
authors choice - I know him so well
authors choice - You look like you just saw Jesus in your oatmeal
authors choice - there's an absolute chance I'm going to kill him
authors choice - how long have you been living like this
authors choice - hell hath no fury
authors choice - I thought you didn't care what people think
authors choice - Woo me. I need to be wooed
authors choice - Show me how sorry you really are
authors choice - ghosts in his/her eyes
authors choice - Okay, I loaded the gun, but you pulled the trigger

authors choice - little tiny thing

FYI: I'll be moving over to the old wwomb site and trying to get that moved
over since I'm in the mood to transfer things anyway and have been putting
that off for a longer time than I wanted to. I"ve moved the XMen general
over already and am halfway through processing about half the slash section.
Expect a lot more XM overthe days to come. Next I'll be processing the
XFiles gen, het and slash cuz I'm working backwards <wink>

Hope you found something to entertain you...

Please leave the authors some feedback from the archive site. The stories
are coming from a lot of different lists, websites that have allowed us to
post their work here and direct submissions.

--
The MB Archive invites all authors to archive
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php
direct submissions  - makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252