[Makebelieve] wwomb update 11/20

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 16:33:12 PST 2009

Stories posted to WWOMB on 11/18-11/19

THE STORIES: This update includes yesterday's new or updated stories. If
you're getting this on a single fandom list, it means that fandom has been
updated. Scroll down through the list for the fandom stories.

TODAY'S FANDOMS: Buffy, Criminal Minds, CSI, CSI Miami, CSI New York, Dharma
And Greg, Emergency, Home Improvement, JAG, NCIS, Numb3rs, The Sentinel,
Star Trek, Star Trek Deep Space Nine, Star Trek: The IMAX Experience, Star
Wars, Torchwood, TV Commercials, White Collar & X-Files.

STORY HEADER: Please use the header below the updated stories when posting a
story, or at the very least be sure to include the title, author name, your
email, fandom, rating, summary, warnings, disclaimer, your site url and
permission to archive.

LISTS: I'm including the WWOMB list URLs to the posted fandoms, in case
anyone would like to toss some thoughts out there

CHALLENGES: I included quite a few challenges at the end of this post. They
are fandom specific, but you may go author's choice if they inspire some
other fandom, or character

NEW LIST BELOW: I've opened a new list and journals on dreamwidth, insane
joournal and live journal for the fandoms  Eastwick, FlashForward, The
Forgotten, Trauma and White Collar.

BUFFY

Metamorphosis by dayrunner
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45933
Rated: FRC
Categories: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Characters: Spike
Genres: General
Warnings: drabble
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 100

BUFFY, CSI, CSI MIAMI, CSI NEW YORK, JAG NCIS

Love Returned by Angel Calia
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45659
Rated: FRAO
within the family are discovered.
Categories: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, CSI New York, CSI, CSI Miami, N.C.I.S,
Jag, Multiple Fandoms (4 or more)
Genres: Hetero, Slash
Warnings: anal sex, Angst, AU, bloodplay, Character Death, Dark Themes,
Fantasy, First Time, Hurt/Comfort, implied rape, Language, Non-con, OOC [Out
of Character], Underage, vampirism, violence
Series: Haven
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 9651

CRIMINAL MINDS

The Beacon's Lost by Lopaka Tanu
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45944&warning=FRT
Rated: FRT
Categories: Criminal Minds
Characters: Reid/Morgan
Genres: Preslash, Slash
Warnings: Language
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2978

DHARMA AND GREG, HOME IMPROVEMENT

For All The Wrong Reasons by Andrew Troy Keller
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45930
Rated: FRAO
a sexual tryst that she had shared with Brad at a Michigan resort while
Edward was out doing some fishing.
Categories: Home Improvement, Dharma And Greg,
Characters: Bradley Michael Taylor, Kitty Montgomery
Genres: Hetero
Warnings: Adult Situations, anal sex, AU, Drama, exhibitionism, Finger
fucking, First Time, friendship, graphic sex, het, Hurt/Comfort, Language,
m/f, Masturbation, nudity, Oral sex, Rimming, Romance, sexual references,
Underage, Voyeurism
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1429

EMERGENCY

A Place to Call Home by Lynneste
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45941
Rated: FRC
house.
Categories: Emergency
Characters: other female, Chet Kelly, Marco
Genres: General
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 595

NCIS

At The Eleventh Hour by tutncleo
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45950
Rated: FRT-13
Categories: N.C.I.S
Characters: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Genres: Slash
Series: The Home Is....
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3823

Gitmo by Boris8032
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=41255
Rated: FRAO
prison
Categories: N.C.I.S
Characters: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Angst, drug abuse, Hurt/Comfort, Language, m/m, Non-con, Rape,
violence
Chapters: 39 Completed: No Word count: 1113

Man Makes the Clothes by taylorgibbs
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45859
Rated: FRM
Gibbs makes his interest known.
Categories: N.C.I.S
Characters: Anthony Dinozzo, Gibbs/DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 1905

NUMB3RS

She Rewrote the Plan by IrenaAdler
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45931
Rated: FRC
Categories: Numb3rs
Characters: original character, Colby Granger
Genres: GenSlash, Slash
Warnings: drabble
Series: Watson
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 316

SENTINEL

Crumbled Dreams by PattRose
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45954&warning=FRAO
Rated: FRAO
Blair is there.
Categories: The Sentinel
Characters: Jim/Blair
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Established couple, ficlet
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3322

The Drawer by PattRose
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45953
Rated: FRAO
Categories: The Sentinel
Characters: Jim/Blair
Genres: Preslash
Warnings: ficlet
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2521

The Mighty Guide by PattRose
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45952
Rated: FRAO
Categories: The Sentinel
Characters: Jim/Blair
Genres: Slash
Warnings: ficlet
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1928

Looking for Love by PattRose
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45951
Rated: FRAO
out.
Categories: The Sentinel
Characters: Jim/Blair
Genres: Preslash
Warnings: ficlet
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1592

Question Unspoken by Tommyboy
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45928
Rated: FRC
Categories: The Sentinel
Characters: Blair Sandburg, Jim Ellison
Genres: General
Warnings: Angst
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 255

Do Or Die by PattRose
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45927
Rated: FRAO
A story that's an answer to a challenge
Categories: The Sentinel
Characters: Jim/Blair
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Angst, coerced sexual encounters, m/m, Non-con
Challenges: Fuck or die challenge
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 4813

In the Heat of the Night-Revised by PattRose
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45926
Rated: FRAO
Blair let him?
Categories: The Sentinel
Characters: Jim/Blair
Genres: Preslash
Warnings: Drama
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 6839

STAR TREK

More Than a Comrade by ReneeMR
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45949&warning=FRC
Rated: FRC
pregnant while she was in space and he got adopted by a Russian couple.
Somehow I would love for them to find out somehow post-movie. If you have to
make a pairing, BUT NOT KIRK/CHEKOV PLEASE!
Categories: Star Trek
Characters: Hikaru Sulu, James T. Kirk, Leonard Horatio McCoy, M.D,
Lieutenant Nyota Uhura, Pavel Andreievich Chekov
Genres: General
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1031

STAR TREK DEEP SPACE NINE

The Mating Season by Andrew Troy Keller
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45945
Rated: FRAO
the cargo hold to check on some newfound crystal-like specimens,only to have
them release a strange bright light on Jadzia and cause her to sexually
assult Kira.
Categories: Star Trek Deep Space 9
Characters: Jadzia/Kira
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Abuse, Adult Situations, AU, BDSM, Bondage, Dark Themes,
domination, Drama, exhibitionism, f/f, Fantasy, femslash, Finger fucking,
First Time, friendship, Future Fic, graphic sex, Human/Alien coupling,
Hurt/Comfort, Language, Love Slave Fic, Masturbation, Mind Control, Non
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1517

STAR TREK: THE IMAX EXPERIENCE

The Chess Game by ReneeMR
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45946
Rated: FRC
Enterprise. Chekov has a strategy all his own.  Kirk/Chekov
Categories: Star Trek: The IMAX Experience
Characters:  Kirk/Chekov
Genres: GenSlash
Warnings: Adult Situations
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 797

Officer's Mess by Nancy
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45935
Rated: FRAO [Reviews - 0]
Co-author: Juli
Categories: Star Trek: The IMAX Experience
Characters: Kirk/Bones/Spock
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 8267

STAR WARS, TORCHWOOD

The Corellian, The Wookiee and the 51st Century Man by ReneeMR
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45948
Rated: FRAO
Categories: Torchwood, Star Wars, Star Wars/Torchwood
Characters:  Han Solo, Jack Harkness, Jack Harkness/Chewbacca
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Adult Situations, anal sex, graphic sex, hermaphrodite characters,
hetero and slash, Human/Alien coupling, Language, m/m, nudity, Oral sex,
Rimming, slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2207

TV COMMERCIALS

Our Own Fountain Of Youth by Andrew Troy Keller
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45947
Rated: FRAO
much-needed rest,only to have him follow an old woman to a well and watch
her use its water to be young again.
Categories: TV Comercials
Characters: original character, other female, Other male
Genres: Hetero
Warnings: Adult Situations, anal sex, AU, Drama, exhibitionism, Fantasy,
First Time, friendship, graphic sex, het, Human/Alien coupling, Language,
m/f, nudity, Oral sex, Rimming, Romance, sexual references, Voyeurism
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 944

WHITE COLLAR

Such Gifts by Ursula
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45943&warning=FRM
Rated: FRM
Categories: White Collar
Characters: ensemble
Genres: Preslash
Warnings: Hurt/Comfort
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 6557

Performance Review by Ursula
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45942
Rated: FRAO
Categories: White Collar
Characters: Neal/Peter
Genres: Slash
Warnings: graphic sex
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 937

X-FILES

Expectations by Angela W
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45940&warning=FRT-17
Rated: FRT-17
Categories: XFiles
Characters: Mulder/Scully, Pendrell/Missy
Genres: Hetero
Warnings: AU
Series: Untitled series
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2101

Declarations by Angela W
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45934
Rated: FRT-17
Categories: XFiles
Characters: Mulder/Scully, Pendrell/Missy
Genres: Hetero
Warnings: AU
Series: Untitled series
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 4984

Pizza for Four by Angela W
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45932
Rated: FRT-17
not primarily about them; it's more about Missy Scully and Agent Pendrell.
Also, despite their marriage, this is not really one of the stories in my
"married" series (the ones where Mulder and Scully got married in Las
Vegas).
Categories: XFiles
Characters: Mulder/Scully, Pendrell/Missy
Genres: Hetero
Warnings: AU, Humor
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2057

Beginnings by Angela W
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45929
Rated: FRT-17
Categories: XFiles
Characters: Mulder/Scully, Pendrell/Missy
Genres: Hetero
Warnings: AU
Series: Untitled series
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 7516

THE UPDATED STORIES WERE POSTED TO THESE MULTI-FANDOM LISTS

NEW LIST:

EASTWICK
(Dreamwidth)
http://eastwickfic.dreamwidth.org
(Insane Journal)
http://asylums.insanejournal.com/eastwickfic
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/eastwickfic
(Yahoo Groups)

FLASHFORWARD
(dreamwidth)
http://fastforward-fic.dreamwidth.org
(insane journal)
http://asylums.insanejournal.com/fastforward_fic
(live journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/fastforward_fic
(yahoogroups)

THE FORGOTTEN
(Dreamwidth)
http://theforgottenfic.dreamwidth.org
(insane journal)
http://asylums.insanejournal.com/theforgottenfic
(live journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/theforgottenfic
(yahoogroups)

TRAUMA
(dreamwidth)
http://traumafic.dreamwidth.org/
(insanejournal)
http://asylums.insanejournal.com/traumafic/
(live journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/traumafic/
(yahoogroups)

WHITE COLLAR
(dreamwidth)
http://whitecollarfic.dreamwidth.org
(insane journal)
http://asylums.insanejournal.com/whitecollarfic
(live journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/whitecollar_fic
(yahoogroups)

FACEBOOK:
I'd be delighted to have you friend me on Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1122875290&ref=profile

WWOMB's version of the NaNoMoWri

The writers across the world are gearing up the complete a novel in 30 days.
So I thought we could take a page out of there book and commit to finishing
up one or more of those naughty little WIPs lingering on the hard drives.  I
was thinking we could announce the plan to write to the finish on one or
more or the WIPs then go for it, or I could creae a list specifically to
address these WIPs, you let me know which you'd like ( or we could run the
thing off http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CreativeWriting_101  Guess any of
these options is kewl, really. Instead of picking a start date on the
exercise, I'm thinking we can start immediately, and others could start when
the find a window, or create one. Figure we can announce intent. Then if
there is a block, drag it out and discuss the block, maybe share what's
written and get some ideas where it could go from there from the rest of the
list.

MAILING LIST PAGE
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=28607

BUFFY THE VAMPIRESLAYER
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/slashfromthehellsmouth - slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/slashthemenofbuffyandangel - slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/sunnydaleslash - slash
(Yahoo Groups)
slash
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Spike_Slash - slash

CRIMINAL MINDS
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CriminalMinds_slash - slash

CSI
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/crimesceneinvestigationchatandfic -
general, hetero, slash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/crimesceneinvestigationslash - slash
(yahoogroups)
hetero, slash
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CrimeSceneInvestigationSlash - slash

CSI MIAMI
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/slashcsimiami - slash
(Yahoogroups)

CSI NEW YORK
(yahoogroups)

EMERGENCY
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/emergency_captainhankstanleyfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/emergency_chetkellyfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/emergency_dixiemccallfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/emergency_joeearlyfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/emergency_kellybrackettfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/emergency_marcolopezfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/emergency_mikestokercharacterfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/emergency_rampartgeneralfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/emergency_roycomfort
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/emergency_station51fic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/johnnygageoooowies
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/johnnylovesroyfic
(yahoogroups)

JAG
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/menofjagslash

NCIS
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/navyncisfic
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/ncis_slash
(Yahoo Groups)

NCIS: LOS ANGELES
(dreamwidth)
http://ncislosangeles.dreamwidth.org
(Insane JOurnal)
http://asylums.insanejournal.com/ncislosangeles
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/ncislosangeles/
(Yahoogroups)

NUMB3RS
(Yahoo Groups)

THE SENTINEL
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/sentinelfic
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/alphablair
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/alphajim
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/alternatesentineluniverse
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/blairfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/blairlist
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/blairoooowiesfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/blairoooowiesgeneralfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/hairboylovesbigguy
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/jimellisonoooowies
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/junglejimvirginblairchatandfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/sentinelchatandfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/sentinelxovers
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/sugarandspiceandeverythingsentinel
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinel_amourousadventuresfromthebullpen
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinel_crashingthrutheglassceiling
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinel_rafeslash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinel_thecontinuingadventuresofjimandblair
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinelbdsm
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinelfanfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinelforever
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinellove
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thesentinelothers_supportingcharacterschatandfic
(topica)
http://lists.topica.com/lists/thesentinelforever
http://lists.topica.com/lists/thesentinellove
(Yahoo Groups)

SMALLVILLE
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/smallville_leatherandroses
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/smallville_vanilladreamsandbeyond
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/smallvillechatandfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/smallvilleslash
(Yahoo Groups)

STAR TREK
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/allthestartreksbdsm
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/allthestartreksfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/boneslives
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/kirkandspockbdsm
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/kirklovesspockfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/startrekchatandfic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/theenigmaticq-trek-fic
(Yahoo Groups)

STAR TREK ENTERPRISE
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/chatandficonthestarshipenterprise
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/slashonthestarshipenterprise
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/startrek_enterpriseslash

STAR WARS
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/starwarsgeneratonschatandfic

TORCHWOOD
(Dreamwidth)
http://torchwoodfic.dreamwidth.org
(Insane Journal)
http://asylums.insanejournal.com/rifts_anomalies
http://asylums.insanejournal.com/torchwoodfic
http://asylums.insanejournal.com/timeschildren
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/cardiff_tales
http://community.livejournal.com/rifts_anomalies
http://community.livejournal.com/talesofcardoff
(Yahoo Groups)

X-FILES
(Live Journal)
http://community.livejournal.com/alexkrycek_rip
http://community.livejournal.com/xfilesfic
(squidge)
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/alternatexfilesuniverse
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/doggettslash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/krycek-xf-fic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/krycek_mulder_skinnerangst
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/krycekslash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/mulder-xf-fic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/mulderslash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/pendrell-xf-fic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/skinner-xf-fic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/skinnerslash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/spender-xf-fic
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/spenderslash
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/thex-filesbdsm
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/x-files_extremeegde
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/xfilesangst
(yahoogroups)

ARCHIVE'S HEADER TEMPLATE

Title
Fandom:
Genre: (General/hetero/slash)
Chapter number if WIP:
Characters/Pairing:
Portrayed by  (opt)
Rating:
Warning:
Prompt:
Previous chapters or series at:
General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short fics and improvs
in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing.
Comm/List Written for: (opt)
Permission to archive to WWOMB: (Y/N)
Author's websites:
Disclaimer.  does not belong to me. no money made in this
Acknowledgments/Notes:

CHALLENGES

use the word, or group of words in a story. Authors choice means you can
choose both author and characters.

Reaper
Sam Oliver - truth, listen to me
Sock Wysocki - pictures, red tide
Ben Gonzalez - get out of bed
Andi Prendergast - garden, scream
The Devil - alls well, rocks
Nina - in my head
Tony - talk, back pain
Steve - did the pain go away
Kristen - snowman, summer heat
Morgan - reject, letters
Sam/Morgan - leave me alone
Tony/Steve - all I see is the good
The devil - bad ass
Sam/Andy - clingy
Ben/Nina - Ben is adorable
Sock Wysocki - be honest
Sock/Kristen - how many times
Gladys  - visit, occasion
Alan Townsend - confer, abduct

Star Trek Enterprise - To Tell The Truth Challenge
You choose the characters...
One of the ENT crew has been infected by a virus, or eaten something that
makes it impossible for them to tell a lie. Enter the secret love of that
person's life, demanding to know why the first has been avoiding them,
acting so strangely and ...the truth comes out
Extra points for:
a misunderstanding once the love is revealed
angst major
followed by loads of hot passion
Even better if this can be spread over a series of fics

Torchwood
Spoilers for "Almost Perfect" - Ianto wakes up a woman. - in the book he is
nervous about intimacy with Jack - play with that
Jack/o - over a glass of port, Jack reveals the story of his first love to
his newest love

Yes, Prime Minister
Bernard Woolley - snicker, leer
Hacker/Appleby - gulible, impudent
Humphrey Appleby - perfect love, replacement
James Hacker - less than, try it for free

***

authors choice - it was funny as hell
authors choice - subtle as a cribhouse whore
author choice - honeymoon
authors choice - we're in danger challenge - your characters are having a
crisis in their relationship. One asks the question "What about us?"....all
you from there
authors choice - rocky road
authors choice - smiling like a madman

authors choice - Don'tcha just hate that?
authors choice - Sometimes enemies make the best lovers
authors choice - told ya it was great, didn't I?
authors choice - After the pain
authors choice - You're killing me here!!!
authors choice - are those..panties you're wearing on your head?

authors choice - So I was thinking, how can I find sex in your/the area
authors choice - are you looking at my ass...?
authors choice - what about us?
authors choice - cursed
authors choice - violated is the least of what I'm feeling
authors choice - it is soooo on!

authors choice - Home invasion - can be at work or at home, but must be in
an area large enough to be believable that the occupants can keep ahead of
their assailants. -
Must use these words - recruit, lure, slink, be srong, I love you

Authors choice - Under attack by a succubus/incubus, partner is only one who
can save. Must use the words - early, rift, stapled, caress, consent

authors choice - a romantic interlude. You decide where. Must include the
words - candles, pretend, first kiss, mesmerise, what do you see

authors choice - first declaration of love/ desire, Must use the words -
mercous, sauve, laugh at, mine, shocker

authors choice - character returns home to discover what he thought he knew
was an illusion...or was it? Must use the words - attraction, truth,
inpress, niightmare, it can't be

authors choice - put your arms around me

FYI: This update I finally got through the X-Men stories on the old version
of wwomb. Although I've just scratched the surface, I have begun tranferring
the general/hetero XFiles stories.

Hope you found something to entertain you in this update...

Please leave the authors some feedback from the archive site. The stories
are coming from a lot of different lists, websites that have allowed us to
post their work here and direct submissions.

The MB Archive invites all authors to archive
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php
direct submissions  - makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252