[Makebelieve] Stories posted to WWOMB on 10/16

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 15:14:45 PDT 2009

That time again. Stories posted to WWOMB on 10/16

ANIMANIACS

Night Howler by Andrew Troy Keller
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45511
Rated: FRAO
gone bust,only to have a sex-crazed former lover barge in on her.
Categories: Animaniacs
Characters: Minerva Mink/Wilford B. Wolf
Genres: Hetero
Warnings: Adult Situations, anal sex, AU, beastiality, Dark Themes,
domination, Drama, exhibitionism, Fantasy, First Time, friendship, graphic
sex, het, Horror, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Language, m/f, Necrophilia, Non-con,
nudity, Oral sex, Paranormal activity, partner betrayal, Rape
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 816

BEHIND THE MUSIC, JOSIE AND THE PUSSYCATS

What Happened To Me Last Night by Andrew Troy Keller
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45513
Rated: FRAO
Summary:Alexandra wakes herself up in her hotel room with a hangover and a
tattoo on her arm and she has no idea as to how it happened.
Categories: Josie and the Pussycats, Behind the Music, Behind The
Music/Josie And The Pussycats Characters: Alexandra Cabot/Tommy Lee/Pamela
Anderson Lee
Genres: Hetero, Slash
Warnings: AU, drug abuse, f/f, femslash, graphic sex, hetero and slash,
Language, m/f, Masturbation, Voyeurism
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1637

DARK ANGEL

A Little Fixer-Upper by Heavenly_Bodies
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45510
Rated: FRT-17
Categories: Dark Angel
Characters: Alec, Ben
Genres: Preslash
Warnings: AU, fluff, Hurt/Comfort, Preslash, Romance, schmoop, slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 671

HARRY POTTER, SUPERNATURAL

Motel 59 by scarletsptember
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45512
Rated: FRT-17
and hunting demons. He meets two hunters with a past just as fractured as
his own, Sam and Dean Winchester. AU
Categories: Harry Potter, Supernatural,
Characters: Bobby Singer, Dean Winchester, Harry Potter, Sam Winchester
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, AU, Hurt/Comfort, slash
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 2063

NCIS

Gitmo by Boris8032
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=41255
Rated: FRAO
prison
Categories: N.C.I.S
Characters: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Angst, drug abuse, Hurt/Comfort, Language, m/m, Non-con, Rape,
violence
Chapters: 34 Completed: No Word count: 1113

Reconstructing Tony by taylorgibbs
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=37559
Rated: FRM
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Rating: FRM (themes)
Warning: Angst, not for the faint of heart.
Categories: N.C.I.S
Characters: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Angst
Chapters: 20 Completed: No Word count: 32975

Valkyrie by SamAbby
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=44428&warning=FRM
Rated: FRM
stop him before he strikes again?
Categories: N.C.I.S
Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony Dinozzo, Ducky (Donald Mallard), Leroy
Jethro Gibbs, T.C. Fornell, Tim McGee
Genres: General
Warnings: Adult Situations, Character Death, Child abuse, Language, Rape,
violence
Chapters: 15 Completed: No Word count: 2864

NCIS, X-FILES

Two Masters by Xanthe
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45432&warning=FRAO
Rated: FRAO
Gibbs be persuaded to love again, and is Tony prepared to confront the
demons from his past and learn how to trust?
Categories: XFiles, N.C.I.S
Characters: Gibbs/DiNozzo, Skinner/Mulder
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Angst, BDSM, Bondage, D/s, Hurt/Comfort, m/m, Romance, Spanking,
Toy Play
Chapters: 19 Completed: No Word count: 4090

STARGATE ATLANTIS

Darkness Shared by Annie
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45515&warning=FRC
Rated: FRC
Categories: Stargate Atlantis
Characters: Lorne, Rodney McKay
Genres: General
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 612

X-MEN (Logan/Remy archive)

Since You've Been Gone.... by SisterWine
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45519&warning=FRT-17
Rated: FRT-17
he and Logan had moved back into the LeBeau Manor in LA. I know, I know, I'm
stuck on the series. It really haunts me. I'm not meaning to sound
conceited, or biased or anything. I was just wondering. Based on "Only In My
Dreams"
Categories: Logan_Remy Archive
Characters: None
Genres: Slash Warnings: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 2917

Secret Companions by SisterWine
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45517
Rated: FRAO
Categories: Logan_Remy Archive
Characters: Logan/Remy, Remy/other
Genres: Slash
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 1384

Just An Instant Message Away by SisterWine
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45516&warning=FRT
Rated: FRT
SUMMARY: This is just what I was thinking of when watching X-Men and
chatting to Nicole Wagner on Yahoo. Logan is on one of his outings in
Canada, and Remy is missing him at the boathouse.
Categories: Logan_Remy Archive
Characters: Logan/Remy
Genres: Slash
Warnings: Language
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 373

Child of The Night by Sirene
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=45509
Rated: FRM
another X-men. But the task is a difficult one as Remy is held hostage by
the enemies of his guild, made to work in a brothel.
Categories: Logan_Remy Archive
Characters: Logan/Remy
Genres: Slash
Warnings: AU, violence
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 6084

Hope you found something to entertain you...

Please leave the authors some feedback from the archive site. The stories
are coming from a lot of different lists, websites that have allowed us to
post their work here and direct submissions.

Oh and do you want me to continue adding the direct story links?  Need a
little feedback on these updates? To much? To little? Couldn't care less if
I paid ya?

--
The MB Archive invites all authors to archive
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php
direct submissions  - makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252