[Makebelieve] Fic: All out of love 2 - dr who/primeval/torchwood - multi-pairs -FRAO

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 13:10:10 PDT 2010

All Out Of Love
by PEJA

Fandom: Doctor Who, Torchwood, Primeval
Rating: FRAO
Pairings:
1. Jack/Alonso Frame (John Barrowman/Russell Tovey)
2. James Harper/Alonso Frame (John Barrowman/Russell Tovey)
3. Jack/Ianto (John Barrowman/Gareth David-Lloyd)
4. Jack/Alonso/James Harper (John Barrowman/Russell Tovey/John Barrowman)
5. Jack/Ianto/Stephen Hart (John Barrowman/Gareth David-Lloyd/James Murray)
6. implied Nick Cutter/Stephen Hart (Douglas Henshall/James Murray)
7. implied Stephen Hart/Helen Cutter (James Murrray/Juliet Aubrey)
8. implied Nick Cutter/Helen Cutter (Douglas Henshall/Juliet Aubrey
9. Jack/James Harper (John Barrowman/John Barrrowman)
Characters:  1. Eleven (Matt Smith),  2. Connor Temple (Andrew Lee Potts)
fix things before its all gone.
Genre: slash, implied hetero
Chapter number if WIP: Part 2
Warning: AUish, fix-it fic, Jack does Jack (james)
Disclaimer.  Doctor Who/Torchwood/Primeval do not belong to me. no money
made in this
Acknowledgments/Notes:  There is a scene which Jack and his other
personality (James) indulge in sexual play. Not sure if this would be
incest, masturbation or something else. Whatcha thnk?
General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short fics and improvs
in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing.

Part 2

Helen Cutter stepped through the shimmering, swirling, silver-white,
multi-faceted halo of light onto Cardiff Bay's boardwalk.  Her narrowed gaze
moved over the darkness shrouded buildings and then across the blue-black
water. The sounds of gently lapping water drifted to her ears, carrying a
slightly fish and brine scent.

And something darkly musky, dangerous and predatory.Almost reptilian.

In the distance, she caught the distressing sight of an ungainly humanoid
shape, run-hopping at an incredible speed down one unlit street and into an
even darker alley. A man in a long coat and a dark-haired woman darted into
sight, racing after the first creature. For it could only be a creature,
that thing that had come first. Other than being a hunched humanoid bi-ped
figure, there had been nothing of man in that thing.

She glanced up into the midnight sky, noting the placement of the stars. The
place was right, but not the time. Not for Stephen's new home. Scowling, she
turned back toward the rift and vanished from sight.

----

Alonso dashed into the safety of the TARDIS, the precious package containing
Jack's greatcoat hugged tightly to his heaving chest.

His sudden explosion on the scene jerked Eleven to his feet.  The doctor
sprinted toward the visibly shaken young man. "Alonso...?"

Leaning back against the slammed door, Alonso gulped in great heaving
breaths before saying, "I...I'm fine." Just the same, Alonso went gratefully
into the doctor's arms.

Eleven folded him in a comforting embrace, tucking his head onto his
shoulder and smoothing his ash hair.  "Why would I doubt that?"

"No, really." Alonso tipped his head back just enough to  toss him a
trembling but oh so very brave smile. "I ...It's silly."

"Silly, you say?"  Eleven guided Alonso to a seat and pressed him down into
the over-stuffed comfort, hunkering down before him and setting aside the
parcel before taking the shaken man's hands in his own. "You're upset,
Alonso. Silly or not, I'd like to hear what's stirred you up."

A tinge of a blush whispered over Alonso's cheekbones and he nodded."The
prison...It was...It ..spooked me. And the guard...creepy doesn't begin to
go into it." He shuddered as if an icicle had traced the line of his spine.
"And Jack...he was there so long."  His haunted gaze clashed with Eleven's.
"Doctor, just being there for the few minutes I was... I felt a ...crippling
oppression inside that hell pit.  Jack was there for weeks." Anguish
glittered in his diamond-bright eyes. "I'm afraid for him."

Eleven moved to sit beside him, then eased him gently into a close embrace,
rocking him comfortingly much as a mother rocks her distressed infant. "Jack
is strong, Alonso. And James as well I would imagine, since they are to all
intent the same person....well, were. Now they have separate consciousness,
I guess they'll become ..different.  I noticed you and James are more
affectionate than Jack and you."

Alonso nodded against the doctor's chest. "James belongs to me. Jack is
Ianto's."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't exactly know how to explain it, Doctor. I just know what I ...feel,
is all.  The way it was supposed to be." Alonso tipped his head back,
meeting Eleven's gaze. "I was meant to be with James. I don't know, maybe in
a different dimension or something, but that's why Jack and me were
together, but wrong. James is right. Ianto should not have died. His time
was not over. He was supposed to be a Jack's side..forever.  Same as I
belong to James."

Eleven nodded. Communing with the sentient had lead him to suspect the same.
Something...someone had been playing God with the flow of time. That
interference had disrupted what was, mutating the reality they lived.
Two-time lines merged in the current reality. The result.  Two Jack's. Two
undying mating of souls. Both fixed, imprinted until the end of time  in
this time-line.

With the aid of TARDIS, the doctor could right the loss for Jack. He
could... would... correct the death that should never have been. Would erase
the deaths leading up to it, as well. Jack needed those who had become his
family back to ground him, and when their predestined actual deaths came
totem, Jack would accept, as he had accepted all the loss that had come
before, because he would have his soul-mate at his side, sharing the grief.

"It will all come out right," he assured Alonso softly. "I'll make sure
everything gets put right." He heaved a mighty sigh and stood up, smiling.
"You go check on the Jack's.  I have work to do."

-----

Alonso followed a twisting path of corridors, the lights coming up as he
entered, flickering off as he exited, knowing where to go even though he'd
no reason to know. The doctor had told him that the TARDIS would guide him
and so he trusted his senses, and that sweet tingle at the base of his head,
to get him where he had to go.

It would have been nice if the voice speaking to him silently wold have
given him some advance warning that he was walking confidently into a
heart-shuttering vision at the end of his journey.

As he walked into the shower spa, his gaze came to rest on Jack and James
locked in the throes of a passion only two sensual creatures such as they
could explore.  Jack's back was arched backwards almost to the breaking
point, his neck tipped back to expose the long length of his tautly veined
neck, his face a rictis of unimaginable ecstasy. Pounding into Jack's
willing and writhing body from behind, James curled over his mirror image
and jacked the thick column of oozing flesh, squeezing out Jack's orgasm
with a hand that knew from experience just what it would take to bring the
utmost pleasure.

The thrusting couple grew taut as a crossbow and screamed in unison.  Alonso
couldn't even blink as the two before his eyes reached heaven together, and
beyond, spanning a spiritual universe of erotic sensation.

James and Jack slid down the shower wall bonelessly and curled into each
others arms, petting and caressing twin bodies simply for the connection,
their bodies sated for anything else.

Alonso found his voice and stammered an embarrassed"Sorry.." as he turned to
flee the vision.

"'Lons...?" James offered his hand, "Come here, love."

"I....just....brought Jack's clothes." He set the package he'd been clinging
to for dear life on a near-by counter. "Ah...the doctor said to tell you he
was going to be busy for a few hours....He's attempting to fix the time
lines.... Ah...I..." He took a step to flee.

"Stay, Alonso." Jack said softly, his hands suddenly curling over Alonso's
shoulders without force, leaving the other man to wonder how he'd moved so
quickly from his boneless position on the shower floor.  "We want you....to
stay with us. Be with us."

James was just as unexpectedly before him, tipping his head up to meet his
amused gaze. "Okay?"  His fingers traced Alonso's lips, dragging a shaky
breath from him.

Jack's lips found that spot behind Alonso's ear that never failed to get him
purring and went to work on it with his talented tongue.

Alonso never had a chance. He knew it even before James stripped the jacket
off his shoulders and swooped in to suckle his neck.  Hell, he knew it even
before he left the doctor to his plans. He was in the presence of two
Jack's.  Two turbo-charged, ravenous, sexual enigma's. One was dangerous
enough, but two...

He never had a chance.

His body went lax and compliant under the two men's knowing hands. "Who
wanted to escape anyway," he chuckled as James and Jack stripped away the
rest of his clothes. A pampered groan rumbled from his chest as they guided
him into the warm spray and proceeded to bring him to ecstasy like he'd
never known before, and doubted he would be able to survive a second time.

Sedate by afterglow, he relished the two bodies plastered on either side of
him.  He smiled again. Hell who was he trying to fool.  He might not survive
it, he reflected as Jack and James dried his body and hair and settled him
in the large bed in their room, but he sure as hell was willing to take the
chance.

He sighed with total bliss as Jack and James made a second exploratory
assault on his only too willing body.

----

If anyone had come in search of him, the doctor would have appeared to  be
deep in meditation. If fact, he was in communication with the entity that
was TARDIS. Together they rode the winds of time, searching what had been,
what was to come, what should never have been with senses only beings of
time itself possessed, reading each nuance, each flux in the currents until
they found what they had been looking for.

Eleven's eyes snapped open as he viewed that first tragic, and oh so never
should have happened, death. The exact second when Jack lost his way. Before
Eleven's mind's eye the horrific event played out in a slightly distorted,
flickering wrongness. Without doubt they had discovered that moment in time
that cried out to be reversed if Jack and the others were to be saved.

TARDIS spoke softly in his head, "We must set to right the flow of time."

Nodding, Eleven closed his eyes and his mind reached out once again, much
stronger than before, and with focused intent, for that part of TARDIS that
was sentient.

TARDIS embraced his mind, the kinetic caress tickling with an intense
mixture of pleasure and pain that was near sexual until the bond blended and
forged and together the man who was time's last living embodiment and the
entity that was TARDIS tweaked currents of time, setting right that which
had gone so tragically wrong.

----

Jack woke abruptly a sound, sated sleep.  He turned his head to find James
staring back at him with identical apprehension over Alonso's sleeping
form.

"Do you...feel...odd," James whispered.

"Very odd," Jack affirmed.  "Like when..."

"...The doctor reset time." James finished the sentence.  He cupped Jack's
cheek. "I don't want to loose you...Not you, and not Alonso..."  He wrapped
his arm tightly around Jack, trapping a suddenly awake and protesting Alonso
in the desperate death-grip.

PLEASE FEED THE AUTHOR: its kinda depressing to work on a story and never
hear from anyone.  Or to get a story back in trade. I'm just saying...

END NOTE: This chapter has been posted to my journals and the archive for
several days, just haven't gotten around to posting the chapter to the lists
until today.  This is becoming something of a habit, so you might want to
consider joining the journals if only to be on top of the stories as they
come out.

End part 2

Comm/List Written for:  Written for and cross-posted to YG, LJ, IJ and DW
http://community.livejournal.com/cardiff_tales
http://community.livejournal.com/thetardisstory
http://asylums.insanejournal.com/torchwoodfic
http://asylums.insanejournal.com/timeschildren
http://torchwoodfic.dreamwidth.org
Permission to archive to WWOMB: Y
Author's websites:
http://peja.dreamwidth.org
http://peja.insanejournal.com
http://peja1956.livejournal.com
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewuser.php?uid=1

--
The MB Archive invites all authors to archive
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php
direct submissions  - makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252