[Makebelieve] requested Fic: The Bedslave 7 - Original work - m/m - slavefic

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 17:24:08 PDT 2010

The Bedslave 7
by peja

Fandom: N/a, Original fiction
Rating: FRAO
Pairing: m/m, m/m/m
Prompt: Requested Story by Lopaka Tanu/Prompt from all_unwitten. -
details in notes.
Warnings: m/m, slash, SlaveFic
Genres: Slash
Archive: wwomb. Any others ask first. I like to know where my boys
spend their time.
Feedback: The story lives or dies on reader response
Author's note: This is just one of the original works that are being
added to my personal page over the next few days. Most are SciFi
general pieces, for those who are interested in sampling the author's
non-fanfic works.
Characters: original characters
Series: no
Series URL: n/a
Previous stories [title & URL]: n/a
Chapter number if WIP: Chapter 7
Previous chapters or series at:
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=37317
Sand-box [open series]: Yes
Permission to archive to WWOMB: Yes
Acknowledgments/Notes: From MaxWick - max3b1 at hotmail.com - asks for
more of the Bed slave (original fic)
Previous "Request a Fic" fandoms: 1. NCIS - Who Do I Have To F... 2.
Andromeda - Angels 3
3. NCIS - Sometimes I'm wrong 4. Torchwood - Unnamed Series 1: Pheromones
5. Torchwood/League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen - New Kids In Town
6. Die Hard 4: Live Free or Die Hard - The Heart Wants.
7. Andromeda - Angels 4/series end - Confrontation 8. Dresden
Files/Highlander - Magic Man
Next "Requested Fic" Up:
Request from Pirate Turner, who asks for challenge responses ofn the
FU board: http://ficcersunite.proboards.com/index.cgi
Monday: Disney (including X-Men!)
This week's challenge, for those souls who may be brave enough to
accept it, is to create a story or a piece of art that includes a food
*and* to include a recipe for making that food. The recipe does not
need to be included in the fic or artwork, just attached to the end of
your post. Yeah, Jack and I are kinda getting tired of eating the same
old stuff over and over again. ;)
As always, this challenge is open for all Disney or Disney-owned
fandoms, meaning any Disney cartoons, movies, etc.; any ABC shows or
cartoons; any Marvel comics; any Lifetime show; any Touchstone or
Miramax productions; etc. If it's owned by Disney, it's fair game! Any
pairing or no pairing at all is fine. If you want to make it a
drabble, shoot for 100, 200, or 500 words, but there's no required
length. The only other rule, of course, is to have fun!
Disclaimer: You're kidding, right? These darling guys are all mine.

Carrying the bucket of water he'd fetched from the river, Kaz pushed
into the tent and chanced a quick darting look around. He'd heard
loud, enraged voices outside, but both Drago and Rayden had fallen
silent when he'd entered. The air, though, was still electric with the
men's anger.

Gnawing at his lower lip, he glanced between them again, then hurried
to set the water near Drago and seek a quite, darkened corner of the
tent. He'd learned quickly not to draw attention to himself since the
crash-landing. These warrior men, well most of the warriors he'd come
into contact with, at least, were not above venting their anger on
him. He simply wasn't in the mood to feel the flavor of the anger
either one of these muscular men might need to voice.

There was something big happening in the encampment. The warriors were
in a foul, argumentative mood. And if the glares that he'd felt
directed at him as he made his quick trip to the river and back were
any indication, he was the center of the discord.

He drew his legs up tight against his chest and laid his head on his
knees, fighting the urge to cry. A man didn't cry. A man never showed
weakness..no matter how scared he might be.

But it was so damn hard not too. He just wanted to go home.

"What about the boy?" Rayden asked suddenly. "Does he want to bond
with you? Have you even asked him?"

"Bond?" Kaz tensed, listening to the men. He remembered uneasily that
Drago had announced that he intended to bond with him after the
warrior had tried to attack him. "What is...bond?"

Drago and Rayden turned toward him slowly. "He's learning our language
quickly. Sign of intelligence." Rayden commented, his eyes suddenly
narrowing with a thought. "Has he understood us all along, do you
think? Pretending ignorance?"

Drago shrugged. "I'd be surprised if he hadn't picked up a bit of our
tongue. It's a pretty sure bet he was with the T'sanna for some time
before we...rescued him."

"What is bonding?" Kaz pressed, once more chewing his lower lip at his
own daring. He was pretty sure Drago wouldn't beat him bloody, but
Rayden had a sharper hand when the blond wasn't looking. "Please...?"

Drago shifted around to stare at him. "I have decided you will become
my life-mate," Drago told him bluntly. "It is a great honor, to be
bond-mated to the tribe's Protectorate."

"Life-mate?" Kaz shook his head. "You mean like ...marriage? You want
me to marry you?"

"I do not know this marry." Drago set aside his Sabre with a ragged
sigh. "How much do you understand of our language, boy?"

Kaz blushed, ducking his head. "Enough.." It was time to come clean if
he wanted to keep his skin pain-free. "I can string it together if I
try," he spoke slowly, picking each word carefully. "Can speak a bit."

"And you have hidden this from me?"

Kaz stared at him, defying his grim expression.

"The boy is brilliant," Rayden chuckled. "Brilliant. No, don't argue,
Drago. I mean, just think of it from his side, my friend. He would
have been a fool indeed if he let his advantage go without good
reason. Brilliant, keeping his understanding to himself." Rayden
clapped Drago on the back, "I will officiate over your bonding at
first light. This slave bride will do you proud, I think. How sweet to
have ears that walk the encampment gathering truth under the blind of
ignorance." He laughed good-heartedly once more. "A brilliant play,
boy. Simply brilliant."

"But what if I don't want to ...bond?" Kaz blurted.

end part 7

so, what did you think. I really wanna know

--
The MB Archive invites all authors to archive
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php
direct submissions  - makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252