[Makebelieve] dues drabble: Remy Gets around - XMen - Remy/o

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 17:49:16 PST 2010

Remy's been around
by PEJA

Fandom: Xmen
Genre: slash
Characters/Pairing: Remy/o in my mind its Remy/Logan, you can imagine your
own
Rating: PG
Warning: drabble smut, if ya reach for it.
Prompt: 1) About 100 words (you can skip the articles and conjunctions if
need be). 2) About Remy, Logan, or both, or using Remy, Logan, or both. 3)
Bonus points for comedy, tragedy, or smut. 4) Must contain the spoken or
though phrase - "Remy's been around"
General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short fics and improvs
in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing.
Permission to archive to WWOMB: Y
Author's websites:
Disclaimer.  X-Men does not belong to me. no money made in this

Remy's been around.

You can tell by looking at him. He's a charmer, would be even without his
little extra push. Folks flock to him, seek him out for just a smile, the
brush of a hand. A soft secret laugh after...

Oh, yeah. Remy's been around.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Not when I know it's me he'll be coming home to. Not when I know his lips
are only for me.

Not when he spreads himself out on our  silk-sheeted bed, his red eyes
aflame, and reaches out his arms to take me home.

Note: My first drabble...ever. Its an interesting experiment in
wordlessness.   Would love to hear what you think of this bit

--
The MB Archive invites all authors to archive
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php
direct submissions  - makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252