[Makebelieve] Fic: Murphy's Law - In Plain Sight - Stan/Marshall - FRT17

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 06:14:35 PDT 2010

Murphy's Law
by peja
Fandom: In Plain Sight
Characters/Pairing (portrayed by): Marshall Mann/Stan McQueen, Mary Shannon
[Frederick Weller/Paul Ben-Victor, Mary McCormack
Rating: FRT
Prompt: What Could Possibly Go Wrong? - in tw100! (I know, was supposed to
be Torchwood, but I was at the pool and all I had was the prompt, not fandom
in the book of prompts.
Warnings: You're kidding, right. Okay, maybe short. This is short short
short.
Genre: slash, implied het
Series: not on your life <wink> Stand alone
Sand-box [open series]: Yes
Permission to archive to WWOMB: Yes
Acknowledgments/Notes: Again, wrote this during a day at the pool, watching
the grand kids swimming. Didn't have the "requested Fics" list, so...
Disclaimer.  In Plain Sight does not belong to me. no money made in this
Comm/List Written for: (opt)
http://community.livejournal.com/inplainsightfic

"Come on, what could possibly go wrong?"

Marshall could almost hear Murphy's Law kicking in, fate's wheel slowly
clicking away as Stan tugged him into the broom closet, but then his arms
were full of an amorous Stan, his lips devoured by his impatient lover.

And the warning screaming in his head went mute.

He couldn't stifle the groan of delight  that bubbled from his chest when
Stan worked him free of this trousers and milked his hard, demanding flesh.

Or the bark of ecstasy that echoed in the semi-darkness .

"Well, well, well, and how long has this been going on?"

The lilting, but oh so very mocking, feminine voice hit them like a dousing
of ice water, breaking the still panting Marshall out of Stan's arms.

Stan raised his stricken gaze to Marshall, "I thought she was out on a
client visit."

Marshall's smile never came to fruition, wavering on his suddenly pale lips.
"You jinxed us, Stan," he managed in a choked whisper. "This is what could
go wrong." He turned his face,pressing his lips to Stan's neck. "But, had to
happen sooner or later."

Stan breathed a sigh of relief. "You're not angry?"

Marshall pulled his lover in for a deep, passion-filled kiss.

"Oh, for Heaven's sake," Mary huffed, backing out of the closet. "Get a
room."  She paused in the doorway and tossed them both a devilish smirk.
"Like you think I didn't know you were...involved."

The door shut firmly, leaving the men to their own pleasures once more.

Stan arched a brow, titling a nod toward the closed door. "She knew?"

Marshall simply grinned, drawing Stan back into his embrace. "It's Mary.
Should have expected it."

end

This is my first IPS fic. Tell me what you think

I've got several new stories that went up on my journals over the last week
or so that never got posted to the lists. I'll try to get them posted
today/tomorrow

--
The MB Archive invites all authors to archive
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php
direct submissions  - makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252