[Makebelieve] Ficlet: The Taste Of His Tears - Burn Notice - Mike/Vic

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 18:23:50 PDT 2010

Title: The Taste Of His Tears
Author: peja
Fandom: Burn Notice
Characters/Pairing (portrayed by): Michael Westen/Victor  (Jeffrey
Donovan/Michael Shanks)
Rating: FRT
Prompt: The running prompt in on linebyline comm is "memories glisten"
him and he was supposedIy dead? Was facing away in the first shot, the next
he was facing toward Michael. Aren't scene mistakes... encouraging.
Warnings: Time to fix the bad thing
Genre: slash
Permission to archive to WWOMB: Y
Acknowledgments/Notes:
I always thought Mike would get close to Victor if he'd had the chance and
the time. This is for Michael Shanks for creating such a lovable assassin.
And no I really don't want him to *actually* read it. But if he did...hey he
created the electric moments.  Him and Jeffrey. Blame them.
Disclaimer.  Burn Notice does not belong to me. no money made in this
Comm/List Written for: (opt)
LJ: http://community.livejournal.com/burnnoticefic
Author's websites:
http://peja.dreamwidth.org
http://peja.insanejournal.com
http://peja1956.livejournal.com
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewuser.php?uid=1

The Taste Of His Tears
by PEJA

Memories glisten. Sparkling stars just out of reach. Beautiful to
contemplate, impossible to savor. Look-but-don't-touch precious bits of
maybe-was that tip-toe through the shadows of yesterday.

Standing over the freshly dug grave, Michael Westen's thoughts drift to
those memories. Some good. Some bad....Most bad for obvious reason. Victor
had been good at what he did, and what he did was kill people.

Michael, being Michael, was not a sentimental man. Not a man to wear his
emotions on his sleeve. That fact alone spoke volumes considering the silent
tears streaming down his face and the bunch of wild flowers he lowered onto
the assassin's grave.

"I miss you, Vic."

'Miss you back.' Victor's voice whispered in his ear.

Whirling about, Michael found himself caught up in an embrace that was too
strong to be spectral.  Lips crashed against his, demanding surrender, and
Michael could do nothing accept do just that, his lips parting to give the
other man entrance. To savor that first unique flavor that was Victor.

Michael moaned, his hands sliding up the solid muscular body he thought
never to touch, to caress. He gasped for breath as Victor's lips slid from
his mouth and peppered sweet kisses over his face, tasting his tears.

"How...?" Michael managed through a soft groan.

Victor pulled back, his hands cupping Michael's face. He smiled that sexy
half-smile and brushed another kiss over Michael's lips. "You think I'd give
a loaded gun to anyone?"

"I checked for a pulse. You were..." Michael reached out and traced Victor's
rugged features with trembling hands. "Is it really you? I'm not dreaming?"

A dark chuckle sounded between them. "Not dreaming, Mike. Really me." He
pushed his cheek out with his tongue. "Drugs can simulate anything if you
know the right ones to use, and I do."

"Thank God for that." Michael drew Victor's head down and smothered him in a
kiss that promised years of passion to come.

Passion both men fully intended to cash in on. Danger and black ops be
damned.

end
Please send feedback. It's nice to know someone's reading.

--
The MB Archive invites all authors to archive
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php
direct submissions  - makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mailing Lists, Journals and Blogs
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=3252