[Makebelieve] CSI challenge & story that ties in

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 12:42:35 PDT 2011

It's been slow here of late, and also on the archive so I thought you
might like consider writing to this prompt.

Prompt: Nick/Gil--Dealing with the aftermath of the finale- -Gil
having to make choices about Jim's life.

BTW, I "borrowed" the prompt of a story already archived on site, so
for your reading pleasure I"m including a link to the story

http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=28352

The MB Archive http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php has added
several archive generated newsletters. You can now choose to receive
daily updates for the stories, the challenges and the current news
happening on site by going to your account page and ticking off the
newsletters you are interested in getting.