[Makebelieve] re-starting the "daily prompts" on WWOMB

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 12:34:04 PDT 2011

I've been posting challenges on the site again, trying to get back in
the swing of the daily challenges. This was the one I posted today

today's "daily prompt" is...

authors choice #217 - pass the cream challenge - any pairing - any length:

Light and happy, dark and brooding, write a story [or a series of
stories] around this prompt. You can use the prompt as a title, a
theme, a line in the story, or however you wish.

Let the prompt infect you & carry you to greater heights.

Happy writing, folks

Forwarding of the prompt is okay, but please link back to the WWOMB
(http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php ) Archive when using
the prompts on other sites so interested folk can find it easily.

BTW, you won't miss a challenge if you subscribe to the daily
challenge newsletter through your bio page.  The weekly fandom
challenge is not included in this, you have to request that newsletter
separately

Remember folks, we get a lot more stories on the archive than appear
on this list, so you might want to subscribe the story and story
update newsletter as well.  Today's story submissions (9 so far)
include NCIS, CSI New York, Hawaii Five-0 (both versions), CSI &
Stargate, Yesterday we got in stories for Emergency, CSI, The Big
Valley, Lie to Me & Sherlock.  You can check out the most recent
additions here http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/search.php?action=recent

New fandoms are being added with the appearance of the new shows, or
new author requests, and will be announced on the news page (and
newsletter)

Hope you have time to answer this challenge and share it on the list
and archive. A lot of the lists are sooo slow lately

The MB Archive http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php has added
several archive generated newsletters. You can now choose to receive
daily updates for the stories, the challenges and the current news
happening on site by going to your account page and ticking off the
newsletters you are interested in getting.