[Makebelieve] fic: Lizards And Teddy Bears 10 - NCIS - Tony/Gibbs, Ducky/Jimmy - AU, Mpreg

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 02:32:27 PDT 2011

Lizards And Teddy Bears 10
by PEJA

Fandom: NCIS
Genre: Slash, hetero
Pairing: Tony/Jethro, Tony/Jen (previously), Duck/Jimmy (implied)
Portrayed by Michael Weatherly/Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly/Lauren
Holly, David McCallum/Brian Dietzen
Rating: FRAO
Warning: This has shades of Het. Sorta. Mpreg, very AU
Note: This was inspired by a post sent to NavyNCISslash awhile back,
asking the name of an episode where Tony finds a lizard in his bed,
the lizard morphed. Doesn't take much to warp the warped
Previous chapters or series
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=24321&warning=FRAO
Acknowledgments: This chapter is dedicated to kelpietree (LJ), Trix
[thedarkmuse1], Jackette (Makebeleive_zoom), Kelley (DarkMuse),
Paige/Gabrielle (dark Muse), Steph (LJ) who all asked for more
"Lizards And Teddy Bears" a while back.
General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short fics and
improvs in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing.
Permission to archive to WWOMB: Y)
Authors website:
http://peja.dreamwidth.org
http://peja.insanejournal.com/
http://peja1956.livejournal.com
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewuser.php?uid=1
Disclaimer. NCIS does not belong to me. no money made in this

Lizards and Teddy Bears 10
by PEJA

Jimmy moved restlessly on the sofa where he lie sleeping off his drug
induced sleep. He moaned softly, his lids flickering as awareness drew
him.

Ducky moved across the room with a steaming cup of coffee in his hand.
He hunkered down so his face was the first thing to register in
Jimmy's dark chocolate gaze. His lips quirked into a welcoming smile.
"Awake, are you, my boy?"

"Ducky..." His eyes glistening, he sighed his delight in seeing the
older man, but then his gaze dimmed with another memory. His hand
skimmed over his flat belly. "Is it over?"

"Sit up, my boy." Ducky motioned with his free hand as he spoke.

Palmer pushed himself up, instinctively turning to face Ducky as he
shifted to sit beside him.

"Coffee?" The cup hovered before Palmer, drawing his gaze from the older man.

Palmer cast a grateful smile and took the offered cup, sipping
thirstily. Or perhaps stalling behind the cup. Until he finally set it
down on the floor beside his feet. "Please, Sir...the child..."

"....Is still firmly implanted in Tony." Ducky told him, taking pity
on the anxious faced man.

Palmer flushed in obvious relief, then remembered his place in the
hierarchy of his species and blanched. "Did something go wrong?"

"I would say something went incredibly right, wouldn't you?" Ducky
chuckled at the confused expression on Jimmy's face. "Tony refused to
let Jethro pass the child to you, my boy. He's decided to keep their
child."

Jimmy grinned, clasping Ducky's hands in his own. "That's wonderful
news." His grin wavered. "It is wonderful news, isn't it?"

Ducky's smile novaed. "Yes, Jimmy. Wonderful indeed. It would have
been a tragedy if Gibbs had been forced to lose his soul mate." And me
my own.

Palmer's smile had more than a little bit of distress to it when it came.

"What's worrying you, Jimmy?"

He signed, trying on another weak smile. "I guess this means it's back
to the brood pool for me. I had hoped..." He ran out of words, simply
ending with a shake of his head.

Ducky took Jimmy's hands in his own. "It would have been prestigious
to bear the royal line."

"Yeah," Jimmy said softly through a sigh.

"And this would have pleased you?"

Jimmy's gaze darted about the room, avoiding Ducky's wizened
watchfulness. "I suppose..."

An insightful smile tugged Ducky's lips into a pleased curve. "But you
would have preferred someone else?"

Jimmy ducked his head, but not before Ducky saw the warm flush that
pinked his face.

"I have spoken to Jethro about your future, Mr Palmer."

Jimmy's head jerked up, his eyes wide and wary. "You...have?"

Ducky nodded. "He has agreed to allow you another choice in position,
if you would like to consider it."

"Another choice?" Jimmy gnawed at the corner of his lower lip, clearly
curious. "I don't think I understand, Doctor."

"Yes, well, perhaps I am being a little vague. I would imagine so,
things being as they are."

"Please, sir..."

""Ah yes, then. To the point. James, I know losing the plum
opportunity of being breeder to the ...To Jethro...might well be
...discouraging."

"No, sir. I'm fine with it." Jimmy was quick to assure him.

"Yes? Well, that's good then, hm? What I am trying to say in my own
way...Jimmy, I realize I'm no spring chicken, as it were, but I do
have more than a little ....standing in our community, being personal
physician to the Royals..."

"I would be honored, Doctor Mallard." Jimmy burst out before Ducky
could finish, a grin of pure delight brightening his face. "I mean if
you're asking what I think you are, and I sure hope you are because if
you're not..."

"But I am, Jimmy. I am."

"How soon can we ...you know? I can't wait to conceive." Jimmy threw
himself into Ducky's welcoming arms, blanketing his face with blissful
kisses.

Ducky chuckled, holding his soon to be lover in a tight embrace as
Jimmy rained his unrestrained passions over him.

end chapter 10

WARNING: I tend to forget where I cross post, so you would be best
able to follow the story through on of my journals or the WWOMB site.

The MB Archive http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php has added
several archive generated newsletters. You can now choose to receive
daily updates for the stories, the challenges and the current news
happening on site by going to your account page and ticking off the
newsletters you are interested in getting.