[Makebelieve] Five 0 - this seasons new characters

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 14:35:45 PDT 2011

Sam Denning - I like this guy. He's tough on Steve ut I think Steve
will come to like the reins
Max Bergman - How cute is he?
Jenna Kaye - a little pudding pop, doncha think?
Lori Weston - what's this? are we looking at a love interest?

Pairing Sam Denning, Max Bergman, Jenna Kaye and Lori Weston with the
Five-O main characters

The MB Archive http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php has added
several archive generated newsletters. You can now choose to receive
daily updates for the stories, the challenges and the current news
happening on site by going to your account page and ticking off the
newsletters you are interested in getting.