[Makebelieve] [ADMIN] System migration impending

Dennis Carr dennisthetiger at chez-vrolet.net
Sun Jul 1 22:25:10 PDT 2012

Heya.

So the news is this, and I'll keep it short - a system migration is about
to happen in the next few weeks.  The simple explanation is that, in order
to save a few bucks, our rack host is migrating to a virtual machine
configuration.  With this I get more power, but the capacity will be
dropped a little bit until 2 TB disks become affordable.

I'll keep you all posted as I prepare for the migration.

-Dennis
(Your friendly neighborhood host operator)