[Makebelieve] 11/1 & 2 WWOMB update: 19 New/updated stories

makebelievearchive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 13:04:45 PDT 2012

11/1 & 2 WWOMB update: 19 New/updated stories
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php

Please Note: I'm only sending updates to the single fandom lists that have
a new submission and a very select group of multi-fandom lists when I have
the time.  You can subscribe to the daily update newsletter(s) sent from
the archive from your registered bio page.

URLS to site areas
Stories:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/search.php?action=recent
Site Map [An Alphabetically arranged list of fandoms etc]:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=5338
Graphics & Audio:
http://www.squidge.org/peja/phpmotion/
Podfics at WWOMBTube: we can now host podfics. Upload your podfic there,
then announce it here on The WWOMB!
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=5539
Daily Newsletters for story updates, Challenges, New and Weekly Fandom
available by ticking the box on your site bio page
Betas:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/betaconnection.php
[Betas, have you updated your fandoms and qualifications?]

Books - Harry Potter - slash - 1
Crossovers - The Avengers - 2012/Captain America/Torchwood - slash - 1
Movies - A Nightmare on Elm Street - general - 1
Movies - The Creature From The Black Lagoon - general - 1
Movies - Dracula - 1931 - general - 1
Movies - Frankenstein  - general - 1
Movies - Friday The 13th - general - 1
Movies -  Hellraiser - general - 1
Movies - The Wolf Man - 1941 - general - 1
Original Fiction - general - 1
Original Fiction - Hetero - 2
Sunday Comics - Cathy - general - 1
Television - N.C.I.S - slash - 4
Television - Supernatural - slash - 1
Theaters & Plays - Romeo and Juliet [Baz Luhrmann] - general - 1

Help keep the list and the archive fun...Please post your stories, graphics
and audios to both the  list and the archive when sharing with the various
MLs and Journals.
+++++++++

Updated stories on WWOMB for Thursday November 01, 2012

Title: Avengers Assistant
by wereleopard
Originally Submitted: 2012-05-12 12:01:49 Updated: 2012-11-01 16:05:30
Fandom: * Captain America - Comics * * The Avengers - 2012 * * The Avengers
- 2012/Captain America/Torchwood * * Torchwood *
Category: Slash
Characters: Steve Rogers/Ianto Jones
to the Avengers and advisor to S.H.I.E.L.D. What happens when he gets to
know the ultimate good guy Captain America himself Steve Rogers.

Title: Wooing the Reluctant
by Makoto Sagara
Originally Submitted: 2012-04-08 11:51:25 Updated: 2012-11-01 10:13:13
Fandom: * Harry Potter [Books] *
Category: Slash
Characters: Draco Malfoy [Harry Potter - Books],Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter
[Harry Potter - Books],Harry Potter [Harry Potter - Books]
feel much of anything for either sex and is wary about whom he dates thanks
to the gossip. Cue Draco doing something different and interesting to
attract Harry's attention.

Title: Journey To The Past
by wereleopard
Originally Submitted: 2012-10-29 13:10:26 Updated: 2012-11-01 20:34:37
Fandom: * N.C.I.S *
Category: Slash
Characters: ensemble,Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo [NCIS]
that DiNozzo used to work with.  Things come to the for front of what
really happened and but Tony into the cross-hairs. It is Gibbs/DiNozzo
SLASH

****

Updated stories on WWOMB for Friday November 02, 2012

Title: The Strange Guy In Cathy's Apartment Building
 by mbozzo Originally Submitted: 2012-10-28 14:40:36 Updated: 2012-11-02
16:48:03
Fandom: * Cathy *
Category: General
Characters: Cathy Andrews [Cathy]
want?

Title: With a Little Help From My Friends
by BuffyAngel68
Originally Submitted: 2007-10-19 16:13:53 Updated: 2012-11-02 02:03:22
Fandom: * N.C.I.S *
Category:  Slash
Characters: Anthony, Dinozzo, Ducky, (Donald, Mallard), Ducky/Gerald,
Gibbs/DiNozzo, Leroy, Jethro, Gibbs, McGee/Sciuto, original, character,
femail, T.C., Fornell, Tim, McGee
destroy the younger man. Meanwhile the rest of the team find their joy in
varied and interesting places...

Title: Discoveries by gibbsandtonysbabe
Originally Submitted: 2012-08-19 19:07:35 Updated: 2012-11-02 10:46:17
Fandom: * N.C.I.S *
Category: Slash
Characters: Abby Sciuto [NCIS],Anthony 'Tony' DiNozzo [NCIS],Ducky Mallard
[NCIS],Emily Fornell [NCIS],Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo [NCIS],Leon Vance
[NCIS],Tim McGee [NCIS],Tobias. Fornell [NCIS],Ziva David [NCIS]
ae about to change. Tony's ally sees that things need to happen for Tony's
sanity and a whole lot of people will be making some discoveries. About
themselves and others.

Title: FLETC
by Jo_Kay927
Originally Submitted: 2012-10-23 13:48:27 Updated: 2012-11-02 06:44:40
Fandom: * N.C.I.S *
Category: Slash
Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo [NCIS]
Academy before he can become a full NCIS Agent however some recruites don't
like the fact that they have to train with a Felenico

Title: Together
by ROSSELLA1
Originally Submitted: 2012-10-19 22:41:41 Updated: 2012-11-02 10:35:54
Fandom: * Supernatural *
Category: Slash
Characters: Dean Winchester/Castiel [Supernatural],ensemble,Sam
Winchester/Castiel [Supernatural]

===========

New stories on WWOMB for Thursday November 01, 2012

Title: He Should Be Your Groom
by Andrew Troy Keller
Submitted: 2012-11-01 07:57:52
Fandom(s): Original Fiction
Category: Hetero Characters: original character,Original Female,original
female/original female,original female/original female/original
male,Original male,original male/original female,other,other female,Other
male
and maid of honor.

******

New stories on WWOMB for Friday November 02, 2012

Title: Horror Haiku
by Scribe
Submitted: 2012-11-02 03:28:25
Fandom(s): * A Nightmare on Elm Street * * Dracula - 1931 * * Frankenstein
* * Friday The 13th * * Hellraiser * * The Creature From The Black Lagoon *
* The Wolf Man - 1941 *
Category: General
Characters: Count Dracula [Dracula - 1931],Creature [Creature From Black
Lagoon],Frankenstein's monster [Frankenstein],Fred Krueger [Nightmare On
Elm Street],Jason Voorhees [Friday The 13th],Frank Cotton [Hellraiser]
form. But for all it's rigidity, it can seem remarkably fluid.
These haikus were inspired by horror movies. All except the last one. I
don't know where it came from, and it scares the hell out of me.

Title: A Purging Fire
by ROSSELLA1
Submitted: 2012-11-02 23:19:11
Fandom(s): Romeo and Juliet [Baz Luhrmann]
Category: General
Characters: ensemble
fire at the gas station and things take a different turn.

Title: First Day On The Job
by Andrew Troy Keller
Submitted: 2012-11-02 10:25:02
Fandom(s): Original Fiction
Category: Hetero
Characters: original character,Original Female,Original male,original
male/original female,other female,Other male
the job.

Title: My Father
by Scribe
Submitted: 2012-11-02 05:45:10
Fandom(s): Original Fiction
Category: General
Characters: original character
This is how I experienced my father's death.

======
New NEWS Stories on WWOMB for Friday November 02, 2012

Title: Character Update
    Movies - The Creature From The Black Lagoon
    Movies - Friday The 13th
    Movies - Hellraiser
    Movies - The Wolf Man

Title: New Fandoms
    Movies - A Nightmare On Elm Street
    Movies - Dracula

Title: New Mailing Lists
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ArrowFic

Title: archiving old lists
I'm skimming through the posts of the lost NavyNCISslash list [saved by pg
offline] for stories that I might have missed before the list was YG
deleted. Also skimming the Makebelieve @YG list for stories.

=============

New Prompts/Challenges for Writers Posted on WWOMB for Wednesday October
31, 2012

Title: authors choice #441 - Adoption challenge User issuing challenge: peja
today's challenge prompt is...
authors choice #441 - Adoption challenge - any pairing - any length:
can somebody *please* write a fic about any m/m pairing having/adopting a
child.
You can use the prompt as a title, a theme, a line in the story, or however
you wish. Let the prompt infect you & carry you to greater heights.
Happy writing, folks
========

If you have a challenge for the archive writers, please add it to the
challenge page so we can get a wider writers base and a better chance for
new stories

The MB Archive http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php has added
several archive generated newsletters. You can now choose to receive daily
updates for the stories, the challenges and the current news happening on
site by going to your account page and ticking off the newsletters you are
interested in getting.