[Makebelieve] 10/27 WWOMB update: 11 New/updated stories

makebelievearchive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 08:23:08 PDT 2012

10/27 WWOMB update: 11 New/updated stories

URLS to site areas
Stories:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/search.php?action=recent
Site Map [An Alphabetically arranged list of fandoms etc]:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=5338
Graphics & Audio:
http://www.squidge.org/peja/phpmotion/
Podfics at WWOMBTube: we can now host podfics. Upload your podfic there,
then announce it here on The WWOMB!
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=5539
Daily Newsletters for story updates, Challenges, New and Weekly Fandom
available by ticking the box on your site bio page
Betas:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/betaconnection.php
[Betas, have you updated your fandoms and qualifications?]

Books - Harry Potter - slash - 1
Crossovers - Doctor Who/Sherlock - slash - 1
Crossovers - N.C.I.S/Stargate SG1 - slash - 1
Original Fiction - Hetero - 1
Television - Criminal Minds - slash - 1
Television - Emergency - general - 2
Television - NCIS - Hetero & slash - 1
Television - NCIS - slash - 3

Help keep the list and the archive fun...Please post your stories, graphics
and audios to both the  list and the archive when sharing with the various
MLs and Journals.
+++++++++

The weekly WWOMB Fandom Challenge for Sunday October 21, 2012

Fandom: Justice League Of America/XMen
Your challenge is to write a story for this fandom and submit it to the
WWOMB by next Sunday night, 23:59 Pacific time!
Respond to the challenge by clicking here
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/challenges.php?chalid=2153

==========
Updated stories on WWOMB for Saturday October 27, 2012

Title: Cold Hard Bitch
by Python
Originally Submitted: 2012-10-17 00:13:40 Updated: 2012-10-27 22:37:57
Fandom: * Criminal Minds *
Category: Slash
Characters: Aaron Hotchner [Criminal Minds],David Rossi/Derek Morgan
[Criminal Minds],Penelope Garcia [Criminal Minds],Spencer Reid [Criminal
Minds]
a happy ending to the pain and betrayal.

Title: Johnny's Addiction
by Robin R Neher
Originally Submitted: 2005-11-20 10:06:59 Updated: 2012-10-27 07:58:21
Fandom: * Emergency *
Category: General
Characters: Johnny Gage [Emergency],Kelly Brackett [Emergeny],Roy DeSoto
[Emergency]
"Insomnia", Roy thinks he know what is causing Johnny's sleepless nights.

Title: The voice under all silences.
by pekeleke
Originally Submitted: 2012-10-09 19:51:08 Updated: 2012-10-27 14:28:42
Fandom: * Harry Potter [Books] *
Category: Slash
Characters: Harry Potter/Severus Snape [Harry Potter - Books]
believes this must be Hell, but... what if it isn't?.

Title: Love and Time Heals All Wounds
by Glenda
Originally Submitted: 2006-05-11 22:31:15 Updated: 2012-10-27 10:07:33
Fandom: * N.C.I.S *
Category: Slash
Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo [NCIS]
through my stories, but if I was treated as badly as Tony has been I'd been
leaving on the first stage out of town. Tony tells Gibbs his true feelings
knowing they won't be returned, but it's all part of a plan to start a new.

Title: FLETC
by Jo_Kay927 O
riginally Submitted: 2012-10-23 13:48:27 Updated: 2012-10-27 02:06:16
Fandom: * N.C.I.S *
Category: Slash
Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo [NCIS]
Academy before he can become a full NCIS Agent however some recruites don't
like the fact that they have to train with a Felenico

Title: Lizards And Teddy Bears
by peja
Originally Submitted: 2006-03-16 01:09:12 Updated: 2012-10-27 23:10:44
Fandom: * N.C.I.S *
Category: Hetero,Slash
Characters: Ducky Mallard/Jimmy Palmer [NCIS],Jethro Gibbs/Jimmy Palmer
[NCIS],Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo [NCIS],Tony DiNozzo/Jenny Shepard [NCIS]

Title: One Night Changes His Life Forever
by Jo_Kay927
Originally Submitted: 2012-10-03 13:32:58 Updated: 2012-10-27 15:36:15
Fandom: * N.C.I.S *
Category: Slash
Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo [NCIS]
Leroy Jethro Gibbs life forever when he wakes up in a morgue.
===========

New stories on WWOMB for Saturday October 27, 2012

Title: Time Lords
by Tiffany F
Submitted: 2012-10-27 18:29:52
Fandom(s): * Doctor Who * * Doctor Who/Sherlock * * Sherlock *
Category: Slash
Characters: G. Lestrade [Sherlock],Jim Moriarty [Sherlock],John Watson
[Sherlock],Mycroft Holmes [Sherlock],Rassilon [Doctor Who],Rose Tyler
[Doctor Who],Sherlock Holmes [Sherlock],Ten [Doctor Who]
his lover. Sherlock brings dinner, Mycroft the drinks and they realize that
they are in a lot of trouble. I don't own, do not claim, and make no money
here.

Title: Old Lovers and New
by Belladonna
Submitted: 2012-10-27 14:14:49
Fandom(s): * N.C.I.S * * N.C.I.S/Stargate SG1 * * Stargate SG-1 *
Category: Slash
Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo [NCIS],Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson
[Stargate],Daniel Jackson/Tony DiNozo

Title: That Strange Howl
by Andrew Troy Keller
Submitted: 2012-10-27 08:38:24
Fandom(s): Original Fiction
Category: General,Hetero
Characters: original character,Original Female,original female/original
female,original female/original female/original male,Original male,original
male/original female,other,other female,Other male
yard.

Title: Gethsemane
by Bamboozlepig
Submitted: 2012-10-27 16:19:47
Fandom(s): * Emergency *
Category: General
Characters: Chet Kelly [Emergency],Craig Brice [Emergency],Henry the
Station Mascot [Emergency],Marco Lopez [Emergency],Roy DeSoto [Emergency]
Eve shift continues, he is forced to face his inner demons, finally dealing
with the revelations and truths he has kept hidden for so long.

======
New NEWS Stories on WWOMB for Saturday October 27, 2012

Title: Character Update
    Television - Forever Knight
    Television -J.A.G [Tom Morrow]

Title: New Fandoms
    Sunday Comics - Beetle Bailey
    Sunday Comics- Cathy
    Television - Arrow
    Television - Bedlam

Title: New Mailing Lists
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ArrowFic

Title: ML Harvest
I'm skimming through the posts of the lost NCIS list [saved by pg offline]
for stories that I might have missed before the list was YG deleted. Also
skimming the Makebelieve @YG list for stories.

=============

New Prompts/Challenges for Writers Posted on WWOMB for Saturday October 27,
2012

Title: N.C.I.S. Crossover User issuing challenge: peja
Without a Trace). I've always thought crossovers are fun. How about a
crossover featuring characters played by Michael Weatherly? As in, a fic
with Tony in it, but also the rookie cop MW played in "Gun Shy" (with Liam
Neeson and Sandra Bullock). Or the young doctor in "Asteroid". Or MW's
character in the tv series "Dark Angel" :) (a personal favorite of mine).
I'm working on a crossover right now, but I'd love to see what others think
about the idea/could do with the concept.
========

If you have a challenge for the archive writers, please add it to the
challenge page so we can get a wider writers base and a better chance for
new stories

The MB Archive http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php has added
several archive generated newsletters. You can now choose to receive daily
updates for the stories, the challenges and the current news happening on
site by going to your account page and ticking off the newsletters you are
interested in getting.