[Makebelieve] 10/30 WWOMB update: 10 New/updated stories

makebelievearchive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 09:17:42 PDT 2012

10/30 WWOMB update: 10 New/updated stories
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php

Please Note: I'm only sending updates to the single fandom lists that have
a new submission and a very select group of multi-fandom lists when I have
the time.  You can subscribe to the daily update newsletter(s) sent from
the archive from your registered bio page.

URLS to site areas
Stories:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/search.php?action=recent
Site Map [An Alphabetically arranged list of fandoms etc]:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=5338
Graphics & Audio:
http://www.squidge.org/peja/phpmotion/
Podfics at WWOMBTube: we can now host podfics. Upload your podfic there,
then announce it here on The WWOMB!
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/categories.php?catid=5539
Daily Newsletters for story updates, Challenges, New and Weekly Fandom
available by ticking the box on your site bio page
Betas:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/betaconnection.php
[Betas, have you updated your fandoms and qualifications?]

Books - Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter - general - 1
Crossover - Bones/N.C.I.S - slash - 1
Television - Criminal Minds - slash -1
Television - Dark Angel - slash - 1
Television - Emergency - slash - 1
Television - N.C.I.S - slash - 2
Television - Seven Brides for Seven Brothers - general - 1
Television - Star Trek - slash - 1

Help keep the list and the archive fun...Please post your stories, graphics
and audios to both the  list and the archive when sharing with the various
MLs and Journals.
+++++++++

Updated stories on WWOMB for Tuesday October 30, 2012

Title: Not a Servant
by ROSSELLA1
Originally Submitted: 2012-06-28 12:19:41 Updated: 2012-10-30 00:02:17
Fandom: * Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter [Novel] *
Category: General
Characters: Abraham Lincoln [Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter - Books],Henry
Sturgess [Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter - Books]
own kind. When he kidnaps Abe to try and get Henry to stop, can Henry
rescue his friend and prove once and for all that he's not a servant?
Book-verse.

Title: Cold Hard Bitch
by Python
Originally Submitted: 2012-10-17 00:13:40 Updated: 2012-10-30 22:09:32
Fandom: * Criminal Minds *
Category: Slash
Characters: Aaron Hotchner [Criminal Minds],David Rossi/Derek Morgan
[Criminal Minds],Penelope Garcia [Criminal Minds],Spencer Reid [Criminal
Minds]
a happy ending to the pain and betrayal.

Title: FLETC
by Jo_Kay927
Originally Submitted: 2012-10-23 13:48:27 Updated: 2012-10-30 06:28:28
Fandom: * N.C.I.S *
Category: Slash
Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo [NCIS]
Academy before he can become a full NCIS Agent however some recruites don't
like the fact that they have to train with a Felenico

Title: Prodigal Son
by vinsmouse
Originally Submitted: 2012-09-24 23:02:35 Updated: 2012-10-30 19:00:19
Fandom: * Seven Brides for Seven Brothers *
Category: General
Characters: ensemble,Adam McFadden/Hannah McFadden [Seven Brides Seven
Brothers]
anniversary of their deaths will the actions of an old friend ultimately
lead to the loss of a brother?  Based on the 1982/83 series starring
Richard Dean Anderson, Drake Hogestyn, Peter Horton, Roger Wilson, Tim
Topper, Bryan Upton and River Phoenix.

Title: The moment life stood still(5)
by jessieleighcosta528
Originally Submitted: 2012-10-20 12:01:57 Updated: 2012-10-30 08:17:50
Fandom: * Dark Angel *
Category: Slash Characters:
ready for the big delivery and the change it brings. 5th in the Change
series. will have chapters up soon so keep an eye open. read and
review.Slash and Mpreg

Title: The things life throw at you
by jessieleighcosta528
Originally Submitted: 2012-10-20 10:24:48 Updated: 2012-10-30 08:23:42
Fandom: * N.C.I.S *
Category: Slash
Characters: Anthony 'Tony' DiNozzo [NCIS],Jackson Gibbs [NCIS],Jethro
Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo [NCIS],Leroy Jethro Gibbs [NCIS],other,Other male,Tony
DiNozzo/Jethro Gibbs [NCIS],Tony DiNozzo/surprise [NCIS]
upside down for gibbs and tony can they handle what life throws at them?
contains slash possible future mpreg so if you dont like either just dont
read. but to those who do enjoy! bad summary but good story.

===========

New stories on WWOMB for Tuesday October 30, 2012

Title: The Secret Life of a Special Agent
by jessieleighcosta528
Submitted: 2012-10-30 08:41:44
Fandom(s): * Bones * * Bones/N.C.I.S * * N.C.I.S *
Category: Slash
Characters: Anthony 'Tony' DiNozzo [NCIS],Leroy Jethro Gibbs [NCIS],Seeley
Booth/Tony DiNozzo
references. What happens when something goes wrong for Tony what choices
does he have to make? and what confrontations come out of those decisions?
is his secret almost out? Slash and implied Mpreg. if you dont like that
then dont read. Review

Title: Dark Was the Night
by joanieloveschachi
Submitted: 2012-10-30 21:34:16
Fandom(s): * Emergency *
Category: Slash
Characters: Johnny Gage/Roy DeSoto [Emergency]
of all the good things in Johnny and Roy's lives. Instead, it turned out to
be their worst nightmare.

Title: Simply, This is Love
by Slashygirl
Submitted: 2012-10-30 13:25:57
Fandom(s): * Star Trek *
Category: Slash
Characters: James T. Kirk/Mr. Spock [Star Trek]
exists.

======
New NEWS Stories on WWOMB for Tuesday October 30, 2012

Title: New Fandoms
    Crossovers - The Sentinel/Smurfs
    Television - Smurfs

Title: New Mailing Lists
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ArrowFic

Title: archiving old lists
I'm skimming through the posts of the lost NavyNCISslash list [saved by pg
offline] for stories that I might have missed before the list was YG
deleted. Also skimming the Makebelieve @YG list for stories.

=============

New Prompts/Challenges for Writers Posted on WWOMB for Sunday October 28,
2012

Title: authors choice #440 - midnight challenge User issuing challenge: peja
authors choice #440 - midnight challenge - any pairing - any length:
midnight challenge: Write a 500 word essay, poem or short story about
midnight, aka 12 a.m. or the "witching hour.""
You can use the prompt as a title, a theme, a line in the story, or however
you wish. Let the prompt infect you & carry you to greater heights.
Happy writing, folks

========

If you have a challenge for the archive writers, please add it to the
challenge page so we can get a wider writers base and a better chance for
new stories

The MB Archive http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php has added
several archive generated newsletters. You can now choose to receive daily
updates for the stories, the challenges and the current news happening on
site by going to your account page and ticking off the newsletters you are
interested in getting.