[Makebelieve] someone send me a challenge for Lone Ranger

makebelievearchive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 20:13:24 PDT 2013

I'd like to do something gor this week's spotlight fandom, The Lone Ranger,
but the block is tag teaming me so I'm asking some of you all to hit me
with a challenge (simple, please, so the words might loosen up and at least
turn to sludge...that sort of flows...

Thanks in advance. Oh and if you're interested the challenge reads.....

The WWOMB Fandom Challenge for Sunday April 07, 2013

*Fandom: * The Lone Ranger

health by the Indian Tonto rides with him, on Silver and Scout, throughout
the West, doing good while living off a silver mine which supplies him with
income and bullets.

*Characters (if too few/none request to add to the database): *

Your challenge is to write a story for this fandom and submit it to the
WWOMB by next Sunday night, 23:59 Pacific time!

Respond to the challenge by clicking
here<http://www.squidge.org/%7Epeja/cgi-bin/challenges.php?chalid=2196>

The MB Archive http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/index.php has added
several archive generated newsletters. You can now choose to receive daily
updates for the stories, the challenges and the current news happening on
site by going to your account page and ticking off the newsletters you are
interested in getting.