[Makebelieve] new stories uploaded to Makebelieve on 07/27/2006 - 08/01/2206

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 01:09:35 PDT 2006

sorry, really behind in sending these out, I'm just sending the list, not
counting tonight. don't thinkI can concentrate enough to remember which
number comes after three <g>

FANDOMS: Adventure Inc, Alias Smith And Jones, Andromeda, Angel, Avatar The
Last Airbender, The Baby-Sitters Club, Band Of Brothers, Batman, Battlestar
Galatica (70's version), Blazing Saddles, Boston legal, Brokeback Mountain,
Buffy, Criminal Minds, CSI, CSI Miami, CSI New York, Dr Who, Due South,
Dukes Of Hazzard, Emergency, F-Troop, Farscape, Hannible, Harry Potter,
House MD, Hustle, It Takes A Thief, Justice League Of America, Kyle XY, Last
Rites, Law And Order: Special Victims Unit, The Lord Of The Rings, Naruto,
Navy NCIS, Numb3rs, One Tree Hill, Original Fic, Pirates Of The Caribbean,
Power Rangers, Roswell, RSP, Seaquest, The Sentinel, Simon and Simon,
Smallville, Star Trek Deep Space 9, Star Trek Enterprise, Star Trek The Next
generation, Star Trek Voyager, Star Wars, Star Wars: The Phantom Menace,
Stargate, Stargate Atlantis, Starsky And Hutch, Supernatural, Teen Titans,
Wonder Woman, XMen, XFiles,
XOVERS: Batman/Superman, Buffy/Angel, Buffy/Angel/CSI, Buffy/Sentinel,
Buffy/Smallville, Buffy/X-Men, Charmed/Xena, Harry Potter/Avenged Sevenfold,
Lone Gunmen/Xfiles, Navy NCIS/CSI New York, Sentinel/Xfiles,
Stargate/Stargate Atlantis,

A Captain and His Men by Python [Reviews - 0]
"Innocent" Captain Parmenter turns out to be quite the voyeur.
O'Rourke/Agarn through Parmenter's eyes.
Category: F-Troop > slash fiction - Characters: O'Rourke/Agarn - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: graphic sex - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/01/06 - Updated: 08/01/06 - Completed: Yes

Choices(Sequel to Fever Confessions) by vinsmouse [Reviews - 15]
Luke's brother Jud is coming for a visit a few months after the boys get
together. Luke wants to tell him about his love for Bo, but Bo is against
the idea. What will Luke choose?
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO -
Warnings: Angst, Established couple, Hurt/Comfort, Incest, slash, violence -
Chapters: 11
Published: 05/31/06 - Updated: 08/01/06 - Completed: No

The Chocolate Syrup Goes Where? by Joan Z [Reviews - 0]
Fandom: Spander
Genre: slash
Pairings/Characters: Spike/Xander
Rating: FRM
Warnings: M/M
Disclaimer: Not mine I am only keeping the fandom alive in our hearts.
Acknowledgments: Thank you to Morgan for supplying the challenge phrase.
Submitted through the Leather_And_Roses_On_Makebelieve mailing list.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters:
Spike/Xander - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/01/06 - Updated: 08/01/06 - Completed: Yes

Stranger In A Strange Land 2: Stranger Still by Scribe [Reviews - 0]
Fandom: Xena
Pairing: Various, probably, through the story, but none right now.
Rating: NC17
afoot
Archive: Yes, if you like, but tell me where, so I can visit it, or
recommend it.
Sequel/Series: Sequel to Stranger in a Strange Land
Disclaimer: I did not create the media based characters here, I don't own
them. I derive no profit from this effort. I mean nothing but respect for
the creators, owners, and the actors and actresses who portray them. Only
Scribe and a few minor characters are completely mine.
Warnings: Probably graphic sex, of both the het and slash varieties.
Notes: Stranger in a Strange Land began as nothing more than a little
personal fantasy. For some ungodly reason I posted the first section to a
few lists. The response was so encouraging that it became a chapter story,
and I had so much fun with it, it should be illegal. Then some durn fool had
to go and suggest a sequel...
More notes: **This was part of a forwarded humorous list of what 'Ladies'
do, as opposed to how 'Real Women' respond to the same situation. ***I
lifted this joke from Will and Grace. Credit where credit is due.
Formatting: //this is material written by Scribe//
Extra Warning: In this story you get large doses of both Strifespeak and
Jaycejargon. It nearly gave my spellcheck a nervous breakdown. Deal with it.
Clotho, Lachesis, Atropos
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: x-overs > Charmed/Xena > slash fiction - Characters: - Genres:
Slash, Hetero - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 3
Published: 08/01/06 - Updated: 08/01/06 - Completed: No

Hero 2: Once Again by Jeffrey Patrick [Reviews - 0]
Rating:R?
Summary:read below
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the BTVS Characters, Joss Whedon, The WB and
Mutant Enemy own them.
Feedback: feedback would be very much appreciated, as if that really needs
to be said! *g*
Spoilers:4 season
Sequel to hero
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' 0oBuffyXanderFanfictiono0 mailing list.
Please join us at 0oBuffyXanderFanfictiono0_2
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > hetero fiction - Characters:
Buffy/Xander - Genres: Hetero - Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 5
Published: 07/22/06 - Updated: 08/01/06 - Completed: No

Midnight and Roses by dayrunner [Reviews - 1]
Fandom: BTVS - AU
Genre: Slash m/m
Pairing: Dom Spike/Sub Angel
Rating: R for now
Angel will always be the Beta/Submissive human. Spike will turn Angel
eventually, making him his dependent Childe. What made Angel fall in love
with Spike? Or, was it the other way around?
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters: Angel/Spike
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: BDSM, AU - Chapters: 29
Published: 05/15/06 - Updated: 08/01/06 - Completed: No

Understanding by Court [Reviews - 0]
Rating: PG13
Warning: Mention of Rape
Pairings - None
Main Characters - Remy, Bobby, and Ororo.
Bobby finds out a life leasson when he has an argument with Remy. Sometimes
it takes someone else's life to help you realize what you have. Have a phone
handy on this one. I don't own Monopoly, I am just borrowing it!
Category: X-Men > General fiction - Characters: Bobby Drake, Ororo, Remy -
Genres: General - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Non-con - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/01/06 - Updated: 08/01/06 - Completed: Yes

John At 17 by Miss Meehan [Reviews - 3]
A casual conversation with a witch leads John down the path of discovery.
Category: Supernatural > slash fiction - Characters: Dean/John, Dean/Sam -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Incest - Chapters: 2
Published: 07/28/06 - Updated: 08/01/06 - Completed: No

Shadows Darker Than Death or Space by Charra Loon [Reviews - 0]
AU of "Shadow" The argument between Kat and Anubis goes farther than either
of them dared, forcing them both to confront things. SPD season.
Category: Power Rangers - Characters: Other - Genres: General - Rating: FRT
- Warnings: Angst, AU, friendship, Language - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/01/06 - Updated: 08/01/06 - Completed: No

Caged by Lily1186 [Reviews - 2]
Sam and Dean realize their feelings for each other. Unfortunately, it
appears as if the Winchester luck has run out as usual when every imaginable
obstacle gets in the way of their newfound happiness.
Category: Supernatural > slash fiction - Characters: Dean/Sam - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, Incest, Language,
m/m, slash - Chapters: 4
Published: 07/27/06 - Updated: 08/01/06 - Completed: No

The Fall Guy by Avoca [Reviews - 1]
Starsky is framed for murder and Hutch is unable to clear his name Thanks to
my beta Deb.
Category: Starsky And Hutch - Characters: Starsky/Hutch - Genres: General -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: mild violence - Chapters: 13
Published: 04/18/06 - Updated: 08/01/06 - Completed: No

Echoes by Mickey Stone [Reviews - 3]
[Mickey/Danny] The future will echo the past, and Mickey has no idea. Will
History repeat itself or will things turn out differently this time around?
Category: Hustle > slash fiction - Characters: Mickey Stone/Danny Blue -
Genres: Slash, General - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Angst, AU, friendship, m/m
- Chapters: 5
Published: 06/03/06 - Updated: 08/01/06 - Completed: No

Drowning by BuffyAngel68 [Reviews - 12]
Post-Somebody's Watching -- More - and less - happened in the pool than we
thought, and both aspects are worrying and confusing Dr. Spencer Reid.
Category: Criminal Minds - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO -
Warnings: First Time, foursome, graphic sex, Kinks, Language, Masturbation,
Oral sex - Chapters: 7
Published: 04/03/06 - Updated: 08/01/06 - Completed: No

A New Teacher by Azure K Mello [Reviews - 0]
SPOILERS: HBP
Pairing: Draco/Harry
Summery: Can Harry accept his new occlumency teacher and find what he needs
to learn or will his own preconceptions tear them apart?
Category: Harry Potter > slash fiction - Characters: Draco Malfoy/Harry
Potter - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 4
Published: 08/01/05 - Updated: 08/01/06 - Completed: No

The Boy Who Survived by Azure K Mello [Reviews - 0]
Pairing: Draco/Harry (kinda)
Warning: I've called this angst for the mental state of our hero. It's too
bleak to be anything else. Slash, self mutilation, abuse, rape, self
loathing.
Angela, thank you for making this not suck.. You seem to be able to shred
something and then like a phoenix a much, much better story raises from the
ashes.
Category: Harry Potter - Characters: Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Non-con, Dark Themes - Chapters: 9
Published: 08/13/04 - Updated: 08/01/06 - Completed: No

Alliances by Azure K Mello [Reviews - 2]
Pairing: Draco/Harry
Summery: Draco gets beaten into a coma by his father, what happens when he
wakes up?
Setting: end of the summer before seventh year (OotP spoilers)
Rated R
Feedback? Please
Warning: angst, child abuse
Thank you, Kari, for the fast and thorough beta.
Category: Harry Potter - Characters: Harry Potter/Draco Malfoy - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Angst, Child abuse - Chapters: 11
Published: 11/20/04 - Updated: 08/01/06 - Completed: Yes

The Life I Miss by TLin [Reviews - 0]
A drabble -- Paul's thoughts about the friendship he used to have with
Denny, and the growing relationship between Denny and Alan.
Category: Boston Legal > slash fiction - Characters: Denny Crane/Alan Shore,
Denny/Paul, Denny/Paul - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none -
Chapters: 1
Published: 08/01/06 - Updated: 08/01/06 - Completed: Yes

Realisation by Bethany [Reviews - 0]
This story includes the invention of a niece for Jethro, and a brother whom
died... It was inspired by my set of Relatives stories (NCIS Ship *&* Slash
tales told through the relatives of Gibb's Team)...
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Ducky/Gibbs - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: First Time - Chapters: 2
Published: 08/01/06 - Updated: 08/01/06 - Completed: No

A Steambath Of Kisses For You, My Love... by Bethany [Reviews - 0]
Gibbs *&* Ducky get Ducky's House all to themselves...
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Ducky/Gibbs - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: graphic sex - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/01/06 - Updated: 08/01/06 - Completed: No

A Steambath Of Kisses For You, My Love... by Bethany [Reviews - 0]
Gibbs *&* Ducky get Ducky's House all to themselves...
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Ducky/Gibbs - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: graphic sex - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/01/06 - Updated: 08/01/06 - Completed: No

A Steambath Of Kisses For You, My Love... by Bethany [Reviews - 0]
Gibbs *&* Ducky get Ducky's House all to themselves...
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Ducky/Gibbs - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: graphic sex - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/01/06 - Updated: 08/01/06 - Completed: No

How Often Do I Tell You I Love You..? by Bethany [Reviews - 0]
Explaining ('fixing') Hiatus (both parts) to fit in with my world view of a
long-standing G/D relationship... (and to try *&* 'fix' the continuity
issues (implied/shakily established) created by the otherwise brilliant
writers of NCIS...
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Ducky/Gibbs - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/01/06 - Updated: 08/01/06 - Completed: No

If You Took My Heart Upon Review: What Stories Would It Sing For You..? by
Bethany [Reviews - 0]
2 answers to a lyrical challenge. Heartfelt, warm Gibbs/Ducky stuff!
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Ducky/Gibbs - Genres: Song
fic - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Established couple - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/01/06 - Updated: 08/01/06 - Completed: No

He Had Me Over A Barrell More Than Once by Bethany [Reviews - 0]
In Hiatus, Ducky talks of his youth over a barrell... Find out what he was
on about... This story is written under the understanding that Gibs
*&*Ducky have known each other far longer than they let on to the
outside
world.
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Ducky/Gibbs - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: graphic sex - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/01/06 - Updated: 08/01/06 - Completed: No

Small Steps by Bethany [Reviews - 0]
Set after MEAT PUZZLE, Season 2... Gibbs takes care of Ducky *&* they take
care of each other... H/C *&* Angst, but a happy ending *&* no cross words.
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Ducky/Gibbs - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/01/06 - Updated: 08/01/06 - Completed: No

Divorcing Gibbs by Bethany [Reviews - 0]
A story born out of a moment of conversation between Ducky *&* Kate in
Reveille...
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Ducky/Gibbs - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: Established couple - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/01/06 - Updated: 08/01/06 - Completed: No

You by Anony Mouse the 7th [Reviews - 0]
Non-Sylum
Fandom(s): BtVS
Genre:Slash
Pairings/Characters: Spike - Angel ( Spangel )
Rating: NC-21
Disclaimer: Characters portrayed are the intellectual property of Joss
Whedon and Mutant Enemy Productions and their respective licensees. No
copyright infringement is intended. I just use the characters in ways I'd
like to see them.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters: Angel/Spike
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/31/06 - Updated: 07/31/06 - Completed: Yes

Fate, Family *&* Fear by mwpooh30 [Reviews - 0]
Okay, I'm including the standard disclaimers and explanations. Haven't
thought of a title yet. Suggestions appreciated. Premise: Someone is
stalking a member of the Adventure Inc team. The question is what are they
after. Throw in an unexpected family visit and you have the makings of a new
adventure for our crew.
Characters: Judson Cross, Mackenzie Previn, Gabriel Patterson, Katherine
Paterson, Michael Patterson, Tony Anderson(original), Lt. KC Costa
Disclaimer: They're not mine, I'm just borrowing them for a little fun.
There is no profit to be made. Judson Cross, Mackenzie Previn, Gabriel
Patterson and KC Costa belong to Tribune Entertainment Company and Gale Ann
Hurd, Jay Firestone, and Adam Haight.
Warnings: One part of this seems like a part of the episode The Fate of the
Liverpool Flyer but I swear it is not a take off. I have had the idea
floating in my head for about two weeks before I saw the preview for that
episode. Besides, mine happens to a different character!
Submitted through the AdventureIncFic mailing list.
Category: Adventure Inc > General fiction - Characters: Gabriel Patterson,
Judson Cross, Mackenzie Previn, Other - Genres: General - Rating: FRT -
Warnings: Angst - Chapters: 12
Published: 04/18/06 - Updated: 07/31/06 - Completed: No

humorous deathfic: I didn't know you could die from that by Josette Grover
[Reviews - 0]
Fandom: CSI:NY
Genre: Gen
Rating: FRC
Warning: Deathfic
Series/Sequel: Part of my humorous deathfic page
Archive: Beyond Canon, WWOMB, my upcoming humorous deathfic page (in
progress)
Synopsis: Mac explains how he lost another CSI. Umm, whoops?
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: CSI New York > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/31/06 - Updated: 07/31/06 - Completed: Yes

You Are Family by Birgitt Schuknecht [Reviews - 0]
Fandom: Due South
Rating: PG (slash)
Pairing: Ray Vecchio/Benton Fraser
Category: Humour
Disclaimer: The characters used in the following story are not mine. I do
not make any money out of this. It's written for fun and for the fans of the
show.
Spoilers: none
Teaser: Ray Vecchio coming to terms with a part of his Italian heritage.
July 1999
Author's note: The following story depicts a m/m relationship. Although it's
mild and tame I have to warn you. If you're offended by this kind of writing
please read no further.
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' FraserAnd2Rays mailing list. Please join
us at DueSouth_SlashyFantasies
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Ray Vecchio/Benton Fraser
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/31/06 - Updated: 07/31/06 - Completed: No

Spander by Anony Mouse the 7th [Reviews - 0]
- COMPLETE - POSTED IN FULL FOR ARCHIVING PURPOSES Non-Sylum Fandom(s): BtVS
Genre:Slash Pairings/Characters: Spander Rating: NC-21 WARNINGS: Curse words
throughout Gay Sex described - (YAY!) Spoilers AtS all Seasons + BtVS all
seasons Satirical Torture Non-Con VERY adult themes in places VERY Dark
subject matter in places Sinister and/or disturbing themes NOTE: Things in
the show happened differently than in this fic. You may recognize elements
from the show, but they may be in a different order or have different
outcomes.. Also Note: I dont beta my fic anymore *shrug* I just dont.
Disclaimer: Characters portrayed are the intellectual property of Joss
Whedon and Mutant Enemy Productions and their respective licensees. No
copyright infringement is intended. I just use the characters in ways I'd
like to see them.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters:
Spike/Xander - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Non-con, Language,
torture, slash, Dark Themes, Adult Situations - Chapters: 2
Published: 07/31/06 - Updated: 07/31/06 - Completed: No

Stones of Maxen by Rebel Melinda [Reviews - 0]
an original story
King Maxen of Jilaya shoved his son into the tower's uppermost room and
bolted the door behind them.
Submitted through the SenseXangstRevisited mailing list.
Category: Original Fic > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 16
Published: 06/30/06 - Updated: 07/31/06 - Completed: No

Natural Choices: Of Such Beauty by Bethany [Reviews - 0]
Jack *&* Janet fanfic - Because they'd make such beautiful babies together
if they were real people, *&* were in love..!
Category: Stargate > hetero fiction - Characters: Janet Fraiser - Genres:
Hetero - Rating: FRT - Warnings: Established couple - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/31/06 - Updated: 07/31/06 - Completed: No

The Unexplained Xena Story by Bethany [Reviews - 0]
A Xena/HTLJ to rectify A.F.I.N...
Category: Xena: Warrior Princess > General fiction - Characters: - Genres:
General - Rating: FRT-13 - Warnings: Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 07/31/06 - Completed: No

Charin's Chain Reaction by Bethany [Reviews - 0]
SGA story Set: 2 years ahead (a possible future!) Story includes: Beckett,
Teyla, *&* Ford Written: 30.1.06 Written Because I Was Challenged to do so
by my boyfriend...
Category: Stargate Atlantis > hetero fiction - Characters: - Genres: Hetero
- Rating: FRT-13 - Warnings: friendship - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/31/06 - Updated: 07/31/06 - Completed: No

Honey To The Bee by Bethany [Reviews - 0]
Poetic J/S drabble fic
Category: Stargate > hetero fiction - Characters: Jack/Sam - Genres: Poetry
- Rating: FRC - Warnings: Established couple - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/31/06 - Updated: 07/31/06 - Completed: No

A Walk In The Park by Bethany [Reviews - 0]
Sam *&* Jack take a walk in the park together (in an AU SG1 universe
story)...
Category: Stargate > hetero fiction - Characters: Jack/Sam - Genres: Hetero
- Rating: FRT-13 - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/31/06 - Updated: 07/31/06 - Completed: No

A Sponge Bath For Jack by Bethany [Reviews - 0]
NC17 moment in Jack *&* Sam's life...
Category: Stargate > hetero fiction - Characters: Jack/Sam - Genres: Hetero
- Rating: FRAO - Warnings: graphic sex - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/31/06 - Updated: 07/31/06 - Completed: No

A Man For Every Season by Bethany [Reviews - 0]
A heartfelt story about Jack's life...
Category: Stargate > hetero fiction - Characters: Jack/Sam - Genres: Hetero
- Rating: FRT-13 - Warnings: Character Death - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/31/06 - Updated: 07/31/06 - Completed: No

My Dream Come True by Bethany [Reviews - 0]
Xena *&* Gabrielle reunited - an AFIN fixit
Category: Xena: Warrior Princess > slash fiction - Characters:
Xena/Gabrielle - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations -
Chapters: 1
Published: 07/31/06 - Updated: 07/31/06 - Completed: No

I Love My Destiny by Bethany [Reviews - 0]
Janeway *&* 7 if 9 after the series finale - Subtextual preslash...
Category: Star Trek Voyager > slash fiction - Characters: Other - Genres:
Preslash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Adult Situations - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/31/06 - Updated: 07/31/06 - Completed: No

Love When I Look Back At You... by Bethany [Reviews - 0]
Jack muses on the complete love of the 9th Doctor *&* Rose
Category: Dr Who > slash fiction - Characters: The Ninth Doctor/Captain
Jack/Rose - Genres: Preslash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Angst - Chapters:
1
Published: 07/31/06 - Updated: 07/31/06 - Completed: No

Love From My Point Of View by Bethany [Reviews - 1]
McShep slash from Beckett's point of view (so, this is McBeckett Slash,
too!)...
Category: Stargate Atlantis > slash fiction - Characters:
McKay/Sheppard/Beckett - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: Angst -
Chapters: 1
Published: 07/31/06 - Updated: 07/31/06 - Completed: No

Mammy by Bethany [Reviews - 0]
A CSI:Miami Horatio story Genre: H/C, angst, reflection FR: Adult topics
(T13) Summary/Warnings: This is a story that takes a few creative liberties
to colour in Horatio Caine's childhood, and state of mind presently, as he
reflects. If further official stories in upcoming episodes make this story
unworkable, please, consider it AU…
Category: CSI Miami > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRC - Warnings: Angst - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/31/06 - Updated: 07/31/06 - Completed: No

humorous deathfic: What, ya don't have these in Montana? by Josette Grover
[Reviews - 0]
Fandom: CSI:NY
Genre: Slash
Pairing: Mac/Danny/Don
Rating: FRAO for use of a rather disturbing prop
Warning: Deathfic
Series/Sequel: Part of my humorous deathfic series
Archive: Beyond Canon, WWOMB. My humorous deathfics page (under
construction)
Synopsis: Danny and Don mess with Montana's mind with a piece of evidence
found at a scene, and put her in her place regarding Mac.
AN: Yeah, I know I promised you a Kill Lindsay fic when the other story was
first posted. Grimmy was silent until now, when he gave me two other fics. I
still have to do a House fic using this particular item.
Category: CSI New York > slash fiction - Characters: Mac/Danny/Don - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Character Death - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/31/06 - Updated: 07/31/06 - Completed: Yes

Lost and Found by Evita [Reviews - 0]
SERIES: Andromeda
PAIRING: Beka/Tyr
RATING: R (just to be sure)
DISCLAIMER: I do not own these characters nor anything associated with the
series. I don't make money with this story
Category: Andromeda > hetero fiction - Characters: Tyr/Beka - Genres: Hetero
- Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/30/06 - Updated: 07/30/06 - Completed: No

A Liar And A Messer by Eri aka Space Monkey [Reviews - 5]
Rating: FRM
Pairing: Danny/Mac
Warning: no not really
Disclaimer: not mine; not making any money
Notes: Ficlet… more like a dribble, spoilers for Tanglewood, For DeAnne I
hope you like.
Summery: Mac has just finished interrogating Sonny…
Submitted through the CSI_New_York_Slash mailing list.
Category: CSI New York > slash fiction - Characters: Mac Taylor/Danny Messer
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/30/06 - Updated: 07/30/06 - Completed: Yes

Two Of A Kind by Birgitt Schuknecht [Reviews - 0]
Fandom: Due South
Rating: PG (slash)
Pairing: Ray Vecchio/Benton Fraser
Category: Humour
Disclaimer: These characters do not belong to me. This is a work of
fanfiction and no copyright infringements are intended.
Spoilers: none
Teaser: Ray Vecchio and Benton Fraser at the beginning of their greatest
challenge.
July 1999
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' FraserAnd2Rays mailing list. Please join
us at DueSouth_SlashyFantasies
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Ray Vecchio/Benton Fraser
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: Humor - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/30/06 - Updated: 07/30/06 - Completed: Yes

Chose To by Ragna [Reviews - 0]
RATING: PG
SEQUEL TO: Wanted To
CLASSIFICATION: Mentions of Willow/Lindsey.
SUMMARY: Lindsey might or might not regret moving to Sunnydale.
SPOILERS: Season 1 Angel.
DISTRIBUTION: Any sites with my fic up; you all have unspoken permission. I
write it, you can post it. Everyone else just keep my name on it and let me
know.
DISCLAIMER: If you don't recognize it, chances are it's my own creation. If
you do, Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, Kazui Sandollar, FOX and the WB own it or
them. Various friends of mine are holding characters hostage. You may see
them by appointment only. The song is Curve's "Come Clean," but the site
where I got it from was a tad unsure of the words at some points in the
song.
FEEDBACK: Sorry I'm not home right now I'm walking in the spiderwebs so
leave a message and I'll call you back...in other words, I want it. Don't
care if it's onlist or not.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: This is the last part. No more. Now all I need is a title
for the series...
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > hetero fiction - Characters:
Willow/Lindsey - Genres: Hetero - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/30/06 - Updated: 07/30/06 - Completed: Yes

Wanted To by Ragna [Reviews - 0]
RATING: PG
SEQUEL TO: Needed to
CLASSIFICATION: Mentions of Willow/Lindsey.
SUMMARY: Is Cordelia's vision correct, or isn't it?
SPOILERS: Season 1 Angel (especially "To Shansu"), plus direct spoilers for
"Becoming," "Gingerbread" and "Dopplegangland" for BtVS.
DISTRIBUTION: Any sites with my fic up; you all have unspoken permission. I
write it, you can post it. Everyone else just keep my name on it and let me
know.
DISCLAIMER: If you don't recognize it, chances are it's my own creation. If
you do, Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, Kazui Sandollar, FOX and the WB own it or
them. Various friends of mine are holding characters hostage. You may see
them by appointment only. The song is Stone Temple Pilots' "Sour Girl" in
honor of this awesome rare acoustic MP3 version I found.
FEEDBACK: Sorry I'm not home right now I'm walking in the spiderwebs so
leave a message and I'll call you back...in other words, I want it. Don't
care if it's onlist or not.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Special thanks to Calliope, Gypsy, Faekitty and everyone
else who helped me out with my question. This is what I get for missing the
season finales...and maybe I should have given him a Swiss Army
hand...::eg:: Faekitty would have liked that.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > hetero fiction - Characters:
Willow/Lindsey - Genres: Hetero - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/30/06 - Updated: 07/30/06 - Completed: Yes

Needed To by Ragna [Reviews - 0]
RATING: PG
SEQUEL TO: Had To
CLASSIFICATION: Cordelia/Lindsey, mentions of Willow/Lindsey.
ARCHIVED AT: http://www.envy.nu/allthepain/index.html DISCLAIMER: If you
don't recognize it, chances are it's my own creation. If you do, Joss
Whedon, Mutant Enemy, Kazui Sandollar, FOX and the WB own it or them.
Various friends of mine are holding characters hostage. You may see them by
appointment only. The song is the Sneaker Pimps' "Low Place Like Home,"
chosen specifically for the "one armed man" reference.
FEEDBACK: Sorry I'm not home right now I'm walking in the spiderwebs so
leave a message and I'll call you back...in other words, I want it. Don't
care if it's onlist or not.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: By popular demand...I know the Cordelia lists didn't get Had
To, so if you want it, it should be uploaded onto ATPLCB within 24 hours.
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' All-About-Cordy mailing list. Please join
us at AllAboutCordy
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > hetero fiction - Characters:
Cordelia/Lindsey, Willow/Lindsey - Genres: Hetero - Rating: FRT - Warnings:
none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/30/06 - Updated: 07/30/06 - Completed: Yes

Had To by Ragna [Reviews - 0]
RATING: PG
CLASSIFICATION: Willow/Lindsey
SUMMARY: Lindsey's about to kill himself, and Willow *has* to save him.
SPOILERS: To Shansu, mostly.
DISTRIBUTION: Any sites with my fic up; you all have unspoken permission. I
write it, you can post it. Everyone else just keep my name on it and let me
know.
DISCLAIMER: If you don't recognize it, chances are it's my own creation. If
you do, Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, Kazui Sandollar, FOX and the WB own it or
them. Various friends of mine are holding characters hostage. You may see
them by appointment only.
FEEDBACK: Sorry I'm not home right now I'm walking in the spiderwebs so
leave a message and I'll call you back...in other words, I want it. Don't
care if it's onlist or not.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Finally, something that isn't part of my massively long
Buffy/Oz fic...I'm proud of myself.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > hetero fiction - Characters:
Willow/Lindsey - Genres: Hetero - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/30/06 - Updated: 07/30/06 - Completed: Yes

Special Delivery by Angelise [Reviews - 0]
Fandom: Due South
Rating: G
Pairing: RayK/Fraser
Category: Established relationship/holiday/romance
Date: 12-24-03
Archive: Yes to WWOMB, CKOS, Serge
Author's notes: Thanks to Juli and Sylvie! This story has benefited
immensely from their beta expertise and I am most grateful for their
unselfish assistance.
Disclaimer: This work is not intended as an infringement upon the rights of
those that own these characters and is meant solely for non-profit
entertainment purposes only.
very special gift.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Fraser/Kowalski - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/30/06 - Updated: 07/30/06 - Completed: Yes

Untitled ASJ Challenge Response by Rebel [Reviews - 0]
Snickers posted a challenge....I know this is the Slash list... but I'm
posting this snipped to answer the challenge. I will be turning this into a
slash piece... just don't rush me....LOL Rebel
Canon Challenge, or so as close to canon as I can get
One page canon
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' AliasSmithAndJones mailing list. Please
join us at AliasSmithAndJonesFic or the rebuilt AliasSmithAndJones
Category: Alias Smith And Jones > General fiction - Characters: Joshua Smith
aka Hannibal Heyes, Thaddeus Jones aka Jed Kid Curry) - Genres: General -
Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/30/06 - Updated: 07/30/06 - Completed: No

Maybe by Kari Anna [Reviews - 0]
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: Dick's potty-mouth
Archive: LicenseArtistic on LiveJournal, here, and MakeBelieve. Anywhere
else, let me know.
DISCLAIMER: I think that one word says it all.
Category: Batman > slash fiction - Characters: Bruce/Dick - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 07/30/06 - Updated: 07/30/06 - Completed: No

Rainy Days by Angelise [Reviews - 0]
Story snippet: Drawing a smiley face in the condensation that's formed on
the window, I suddenly find myself chuckling and the bad mood I greeted the
day with is gone, gone, gone. All because of that damn Mountie.
Fandom: Due South
Rating: R
Pairing: Fraser/RayK
Category: PWP, Romance, established relationship