[Makebelieve] 60 new stories uploaded to Makebelieve on 08/03-04/2006

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 00:59:59 PDT 2006

FANDOMS: The 4400, Adventure Inc, Alias Smith And Jones, Angel, Animorphs,
Battlestar Galatica (70's version), Battlestar Galactica 2003, Buffy,
Diagnosis Murder, Due South, Dukes Of Hazzard, F-Troop, Farscape, Harry
Potter, Highlander, House MD, The Lord Of The Rings, Naruto, NCIS, Original
Fic, RPS, The Sentinel, Stargate, Stargate Atlantis, Starsky And Hutch,
Supernatural, Two And A Half Men, The Vampire Chronicles, Van Helsing, The
West Wing, Whistler, Wonder Woman, XMen,
XOVERS: Andromeda/Stargate SG1, Buffy/Angel, Due South/Pretender, Harry
Potter/Avenged Sevenfold,
NEW FANDOMS: Whistler,

Guilty Pleasure by vinsmouse
This is an answer to the Addiction challenge posted by Peja and a second
challenge issued by one of my readers. The Duke boys as you've never seen
them before.
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO -
Warnings: Angst, BDSM, description of rape, First Time, Hurt/Comfort,
Incest, Non-con, slash, violence, Voyeurism - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/04/06 - Updated: 08/04/06 - Completed: No

Already There by kylia
Blair discovers what Jim's known all along.
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Jim/Blair - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: First Time - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/04/06 - Updated: 08/04/06 - Completed: No

God Called in Sick Today by KendraxPlague
"I just want to feel you in my arms again." Matt/Draco, Jimmy/OFC. WARNING
FOR ANGST.
Category: x-overs > Harry Potter/Avenged Sevenfold > general fiction -
Characters: - Genres: Slash, Hetero, Other - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Abuse,
Adult Situations, Angst, AU, Character Death, Domestic violence, friendship,
graphic sex, het, Hurt/Comfort, Language, m/f, m/m, mild violence, Oral sex,
partner betrayal, Romance, slash, violence - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/04/06 - Updated: 08/04/06 - Completed: No

Drabble Series by Little Wing
A series of drabbles that have been requested by others. If you'd like to
make a request feel free to do so. Each chapter will be completely different
from each other. Though most are gen drabbles moving to slash because of
drabble # 3.
Category: Supernatural > slash fiction - Characters: Other - Genres: General
- Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Humor - Chapters: 4
Published: 08/03/06 - Updated: 08/04/06 - Completed: No

Distant Dreams 1 by Azertac
Aximili-Esgarrouth-Isthill finds a beautiful female Andalite with a few
problems and holds a secret within her body... and they all link to Visser
Three
Category: Animorphs - Characters: Ax - Genres: General - Rating: FRT -
Warnings: Romance - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/04/06 - Updated: 08/04/06 - Completed: No

Protective Instincts by PsychGirl
epilogue to Love and Guns. Much of the stuff in asterisks was written by
Bruce Kalish, who wrote Love and Guns
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Jim/Blair - Genres:
Preslash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: Preslash - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/04/06 - Updated: 08/04/06 - Completed: Yes

Ficlet: Misbegotten by Python
small scene set in the middle of "Misbegotten"
Category: Stargate Atlantis > slash fiction - Characters: Beckett/Ronan -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: Angst - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/04/06 - Updated: 08/04/06 - Completed: Yes

NCIS-DiNozzo-Gibbs Family Christmas by Wgang16
Tony, Gibbs and the kids celebrate thier first Christmas together with the
DiNozzo clan.
Category: Navy NCIS - Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo - Genres: Slash
- Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, Established couple, friendship,
graphic sex, HolidayFic, m/m, slash - Chapters: 10
Published: 04/28/06 - Updated: 08/04/06 - Completed: No

Lindsey's Nightmare, Angel's Guilt by Wgang16
Lindsey has been in hell for weeks, Angel feels guilty, will they ever put
it behind them and will Lindsey ever recover from the abuse.
Category: Angel - Characters: Angel, Lindsey McDonald - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, bloodplay, Bondage, Dark
Themes, Excessive violence, graphic sex, Language, m/m, Non-con, Oral sex,
Rape, slash, torture - Chapters: 8
Published: 05/07/06 - Updated: 08/04/06 - Completed: Yes

Van Helsing Shows Velkan His World by Wgang16
Van Helsing takes his true love Velkan to America.
Category: Van Helsing - Characters: Van Helsing/Velkan - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, Established couple, friendship,
graphic sex, Language, m/m, slash - Chapters: 6
Published: 12/09/05 - Updated: 08/04/06 - Completed: No

Companions by wolfmama
Xander goes through some changes. Spike likes the changes. I really kinda
suck at summaries.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters: Spike,
Spike/Xander, Xander - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst, m/m,
slash - Chapters: 14
Published: 10/21/05 - Updated: 08/04/06 - Completed: No

Agarn's "Horse" by Python
Agarn and His Sarge
Category: F-Troop > slash fiction - Characters: O'Rourke/Agarn - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/04/06 - Updated: 08/04/06 - Completed: Yes

Lips and Licks and Strawberry Shortcake by Tinnean
A woman licks her lips, and Jim sees Blair watching her.
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Jim/Blair - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: m/m - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/04/06 - Updated: 08/04/06 - Completed: No

Stones of Maxen by Rebel Melinda
an original story
King Maxen of Jilaya shoved his son into the tower's uppermost room and
bolted the door behind them.
Submitted through the SenseXangstRevisited mailing list.
Category: Original Fic > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 17
Published: 06/30/06 - Updated: 08/04/06 - Completed: No

Bargain by peja
Fandom: Whistler
Pairing: Adrien Varland/Ethan MacKaye
Portrayed by Christopher Shyer/Nicholas Lea
Rating: FRT
Category: Whistler > slash fiction - Characters: Adrien Varland/Ethan
MacKaye - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/04/06 - Updated: 08/04/06 - Completed: Yes

Eternal Rivals by Lady Flame
Naruto thinking about his relationship with Sasuke, from the first time they
met when they were little kids, through becoming Gennin and up to the point
of Sasuke leaving Konoha. Although this poem can be read on it's own, it is
actually the third poem in a series of probably five, which I've named 'The
Vicious Circles Saga'. I've completed the first three poems - the first poem
is titled 'Oh Sensei', and the second poem is titled 'Now I Am The One'. Now
that we have seen the return of Sasuke in the manga, I shall start writing
the final two poems... when I have the time *&* inclination anyway *lol*
Category: Naruto > slash fiction - Characters: Other - Genres: Poetry,
Preslash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: Angst - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/04/06 - Updated: 08/04/06 - Completed: No

Now I Am The One by Lady Flame
Kakashi (as he takes on Team 7), thinking about his student Naruto, and his
likeness to his father whom he had a crush on. Although this poem can be
read on it's own, it is actually the second poem in a series of probably
five, which I've named 'The Vicious Circles Saga'. I've completed the first
three poems - the first poem is titled 'Oh Sensei', and the third poem is
titled 'Eternal Rivals'. Now that we have seen the return of Sasuke in the
manga, I shall start writing the final two poems... when I have the
time *&*inclination anyway *lol*
Category: Naruto > slash fiction - Characters: Other - Genres: Poetry,
Preslash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: Angst - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/04/06 - Updated: 08/04/06 - Completed: No

Worst Nightmare by Numb3rsfan
It has been two years since Roy Terrell was put in prison. Now he wants
revenge, he wants to finish what he started
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard > slash fiction - Characters: Other - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Language, Rape -
Chapters: 9
Published: 06/25/06 - Updated: 08/04/06 - Completed: No

Oh Sensei by Lady Flame
A young Kakashi with a huge crush his Sensei, Yondaime, the fourth Hokage;
alas it is a one-sided love as the Fourth is too busy making Naruto to
notice. Although this poem can be read on it's own, it is actually the first
poem in a series of probably five, which I've named 'The Vicious Circles
Saga'. I've completed the first three poems - the second poem is titled 'Now
I Am The One', and the third poem is titled 'Eternal Rivals'. Now that we
have seen the return of Sasuke in the manga, I shall start writing the final
two poems... when I have the time *&* inclination anyway *lol*
Category: Naruto > slash fiction - Characters: Other - Genres: Poetry,
Preslash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: Angst - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/04/06 - Updated: 08/04/06 - Completed: No

The Fall Guy by Avoca
Starsky is framed for murder and Hutch is unable to clear his name Thanks to
my beta Deb.
Category: Starsky And Hutch - Characters: Starsky/Hutch - Genres: General -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: mild violence - Chapters: 14
Published: 04/18/06 - Updated: 08/04/06 - Completed: No

The Friday Night Club: Superpresident by Xanthe
Fandom: The West Wing
Pairing: Jed Bartlet/Leo McGarry
Rating: R for spanking
Category: Slashy spanking.
Dedications: This one is for Michael. It's unbeta'd!
Category: West Wing > slash fiction - Characters: Jed/Leo - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRM - Warnings: Spanking - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/04/06 - Updated: 08/04/06 - Completed: Yes

Leaving You Behind by Sivan Shemesh
There had been mistakes; One was taken One left behind… Two were banished!
The Peredhil house has been wrecked… Family' love, pride and honor seemed
lost forever…
Is there any hope for an ordinary life?
Category: Lord Of The Rings, The > General fiction - Characters: - Genres:
General - Rating: FRT-13 - Warnings: Angst, AU, friendship, torture,
violence - Chapters: 6
Published: 06/19/06 - Updated: 08/04/06 - Completed: No

Prisoner of Gondor by Sivan Shemesh
Legolas and Glorfindel were on their way to Gondor, but on their arrival,
things go wrong. One is put in the dungeon, after being horribly humiliated,
and the other enjoys the good life. Will the prisoner find hope, or die
alone in the dark dungeon after the humiliation? Multiple pairing.
Category: Lord Of The Rings, The > slash fiction - Characters:
Aragorn/Legolas - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Abuse, Adult
Situations, Angst, AU, BDSM, Character Death, Dark Themes, Excessive
violence, First Time, graphic sex, Language, MPreg, Non-con, OOC [Out of
Character], Rape, S*&M,* slash, suicide/mention of, torture, violence -
Chapters: 8
Published: 06/29/06 - Updated: 08/04/06 - Completed: No

Look What You've Done! by Sivan Shemesh
Orlando and Viggo were involved in a car-accident, in which Viggo was nearly
killed. Everyone blames him for what happened. Who will help him? (VM/OB,
OB/male)
Category: RPS > slash fiction - Characters: Colin Farrell/Jared Leto -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Abuse, Adult Situations, Angst,
AU, BDSM, Dark Themes, description of rape, Domestic violence, graphic sex,
m/m, Non-con, Rape, Romance, slash, torture, violence - Chapters: 5
Published: 07/10/06 - Updated: 08/04/06 - Completed: No

When the Rain Washes You Clean by stillrose
Ronon prefers the rain over the shelter of a hovel. Though the rain only
brings back bitter memories.
Pairings: Ronon/OMC
Disclaimer- I don't own the characters; just borrowing them.
Feedback make my heart go pitter-patter.
Category: Stargate Atlantis - Characters: Doctor Rodney McKay, Major John
Sheppard, Teyla Emmagan - Genres: Slash, GenSlash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings:
Adult Situations, Angst, Dark Themes, description of rape, Language, m/m,
Non-con, Rape, slash, torture, violence - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/04/06 - Updated: 08/04/06 - Completed: Yes

Stealing Forms by Court
Rating: PG13 to R
Pairing: Remy/Warren
Fandom: X-men Comicverse
Disclaimer: All characters are owned by Marvel, not me. I make no money from
my fanfiction.
Archive: Go ahead, just email me, tell me where.
Warning: Slash, M/M situtations. Bad Language. Violence.
Notes: This story is AU, based on Comicverse. Slash, nothing graphic yet.
Language. Violence.
Author's Note: If the Letters Look Like This that means the characters are
thinking it....not telepathy, just to themselves.
If the ~Letters are in Squiggles~ it is Telepathy. As usual, I went easy on
the accents. And I am not a professional writer and my english grammar
sucks, so bare with me. Enjoy the story, not the grammar. ^_^