[Makebelieve] 43 new stories uploaded to Makebelieve on 08/05-06/2006

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 08:05:17 PDT 2006

FANDOMS: Adventure Inc, Andromeda, Angel, Animorphs, Buffy, CSI, CSI New
York, Dukes Of Hazzard, Farscape, Gundam Wing, Harry Potter, JAG, Kyle XY,
Miami Vice, Naruto, Navy NCIS, Numb3rs, Odyssey 5, The Sentinel, Sky High,
Star Trek Voyager, Stargate, Supernatural, Wonder Woman, XFiles, Xena:
Warrior Princess
XOVERS: Angel/Forever Knight, Buffy/Batman, Buffy/Sentinel, Harry
Potter/Gundam Wing, Navy NCIS/Highlander, Star Trek Deep Space 9/Star Trek
Voyager

Fate, Family *&* Fear by mwpooh30
Okay, I'm including the standard disclaimers and explanations. Haven't
thought of a title yet. Suggestions appreciated. Premise: Someone is
stalking a member of the Adventure Inc team. The question is what are they
after. Throw in an unexpected family visit and you have the makings of a new
adventure for our crew.
Characters: Judson Cross, Mackenzie Previn, Gabriel Patterson, Katherine
Paterson, Michael Patterson, Tony Anderson(original), Lt. KC Costa
Disclaimer: They're not mine, I'm just borrowing them for a little fun.
There is no profit to be made. Judson Cross, Mackenzie Previn, Gabriel
Patterson and KC Costa belong to Tribune Entertainment Company and Gale Ann
Hurd, Jay Firestone, and Adam Haight.
Warnings: One part of this seems like a part of the episode The Fate of the
Liverpool Flyer but I swear it is not a take off. I have had the idea
floating in my head for about two weeks before I saw the preview for that
episode. Besides, mine happens to a different character!
Submitted through the AdventureIncFic mailing list.
Category: Adventure Inc > General fiction - Characters: Gabriel Patterson,
Judson Cross, Mackenzie Previn, Other - Genres: General - Rating: FRT -
Warnings: Angst - Chapters: 13
Published: 04/18/06 - Updated: 08/06/06 - Completed: No

Tony's Dilemma by Glenda
Warnings: Will be sex, possible violence, more than likely swearing.
Disclaimer: They aren't mine. I'm not making any money from playing with
them, just making a few people smile I hope
Rating: FRAO
Archive: Will be at my own site someday. http://www.shadowandsoul.com
Not betaed yet. Sorry. I was trying to work on a story for TeddyBear with
Daniel and Tony. One's been in my head for weeks; instead, damn it, this one
popped in at 1:30 am. Hopefully, I'll get at the T/D one this week and
finish my epic story that I'm working on in NCIS.
To what lengths would Sheppard go to get Gibbs away from Tony?
Category: Navy NCIS > slash fiction - Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 9
Published: 10/11/05 - Updated: 08/06/06 - Completed: No

Dead by Pairatime
Fandom: Ncis
Pairing: Tony, Tim friendship
Rating: PG
Note: NCIS/Highlander crossover
Submitted through the HurtComfortFic mailing list.
Category: x-overs > Navy NCIS/Highlander > general fiction - Characters: -
Genres: General - Rating: FRT - Warnings: Character Death - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/06/06 - Updated: 08/06/06 - Completed: Yes

Hero 2: Once Again by Jeffrey Patrick
Rating:R?
Summary:read below
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the BTVS Characters, Joss Whedon, The WB and
Mutant Enemy own them.
Feedback: feedback would be very much appreciated, as if that really needs
to be said! *g*
Spoilers:4 season
Sequel to hero
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' 0oBuffyXanderFanfictiono0 mailing list.
Please join us at 0oBuffyXanderFanfictiono0_2
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > hetero fiction - Characters:
Buffy/Xander - Genres: Hetero - Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 8
Published: 07/22/06 - Updated: 08/06/06 - Completed: No

The Wonder Crisis by Broken Promise Productions
Formed from clay, Princess Diana of Themyscira was gifted with special
powers. She is strong. She is invincible. SHE IS WONDER WOMAN. NOTE: Wonder
Woman and related characters are tm and (c) DC Comics. No infringement of
copyright is intended. Wonder Woman created by William Moulton Marston.
Category: Wonder Woman (DC Comics) > General fiction - Characters: - Genres:
General - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 3
Published: 07/30/06 - Updated: 08/06/06 - Completed: No

Scars by stillrose
Sequel to Burn. Sam and Dean deal with the aftermath of actions in Burn
while trying to stop the "Greenbrier Witch" from preying on any more of the
heart-broken.
I don't own Sam and Dean; just borrowing them. All I own is what my cats
don't want. Unbeated.
Feedback make my heart go pitter-patter.
Category: Supernatural > slash fiction - Characters: Dean/Sam - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst, Incest, Language, mild violence,
slash, violence - Chapters: 4
Published: 07/30/06 - Updated: 08/06/06 - Completed: No

Choices(Sequel to Fever Confessions) by vinsmouse
Luke's brother Jud is coming for a visit a few months after the boys get
together. Luke wants to tell him about his love for Bo, but Bo is against
the idea. What will Luke choose?
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO -
Warnings: Angst, Established couple, Hurt/Comfort, Incest, slash, violence -
Chapters: 12
Published: 05/31/06 - Updated: 08/06/06 - Completed: Yes
Watchers and Vigilantes by kirallie [Reviews - 3]
No pairings. Set post S7 for BtVS. A Watcher saves a Vigilante from vampires
and a frienship is born.
Category: x-overs > Buffy/Batman - Characters: - Genres: General - Rating:
FRT - Warnings: AU, friendship - Chapters: 5
Published: 02/15/06 - Updated: 08/06/06 - Completed: No

Vampires Call by kirallie
Duo's life is going down hill. He's lost his job, his aprtment and a nights
worth of memory. And to make it worse why doers he hear someone calling his
name?
Category: Gundam Wing > slash fiction - Characters: Duo/Heero - Genres:
Slash, Preslash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: AU, m/m, mild violence, OOC
[Out of Character], Preslash - Chapters: 16
Published: 04/27/06 - Updated: 08/06/06 - Completed: Yes

Surrey Trouble by kirallie
Will be Harry and Wufei. Heero and Duo as well as Trowa and Quatre are
already together. The Gundam pilots move to a new safe house in a quiet
English suburb and meet a local boy. But there's is something wrong and Duo
and Quatre are determined to find out what. But what will happen when OZ
gets too close?
Category: x-overs > Harry Potter/Gundam Wing > slash fiction - Characters: -
Genres: Slash, Preslash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: AU, Established couple,
m/m, Preslash - Chapters: 39
Published: 11/12/05 - Updated: 08/06/06 - Completed: No

My Brother's a Wizard? by kirallie
Duo/Trowa, Wufei/Quatre, Harry/Heero? A Preventer finds out he has a younger
brother he was seperated from as a child. But what secrets is he hiding?
Category: x-overs > Harry Potter/Gundam Wing > slash fiction - Characters: -
Genres: Slash, Preslash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: AU, Established couple,
m/m, Preslash, slash - Chapters: 10
Published: 02/07/06 - Updated: 08/06/06 - Completed: No

Dreams by kirallie
NaruHP crossover. ItachiHarry, KakaIru so far. What happens when a ninja and
a wizard meet in their dreams? Are they really dreams or something more.
Category: Naruto - Characters: Hatake Kakashi, Uchiha Itachi - Genres:
Slash, Preslash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: AU, Character Death,
friendship, m/m, mild violence, OOC [Out of Character], Preslash, slash,
violence - Chapters: 17
Published: 04/27/06 - Updated: 08/06/06 - Completed: No

Distant Dreams 1 by Azertac
Aximili-Esgarrouth-Isthill finds a beautiful female Andalite with a few
problems and holds a secret within her body... and they all link to Visser
Three
Category: Animorphs - Characters: Ax - Genres: General - Rating: FRT -
Warnings: Romance - Chapters: 2
Published: 08/04/06 - Updated: 08/06/06 - Completed: No

Soul Circles Series by Joan Z
125readers...What a happy surprise.
Thank you for the comments. Comments help other readers find good stories.
This Fic will explore vampire/human relationships. It will include
het,slash,threesome,BDSM,punishment,hurt/comfort.
If you want to read Slash and naughty, grafic, SEX Dont miss pt2 ch 9 Spike
claims his adopted child.
This Header applies to the Series as a whole.
PT 1 is graphic Het
PT2 is graphic Slash with a bit of Het (mostly implyed)
PT3 is a threesome.
This Fic takes place about 75 years in the future. All vampires are
registered and are employed in the health field. This story is told mostly
from Spikes point of View and is a Spike centered story. Spike's un-life is
about to change as he finds that a soul moves in a circle.
Don't get discouraged with the het. There is lots of slashy goodness further
on. It you want to skip the het and miss Spike killing the hunter demon just
scroll down to the pre-slash synopsis and read from there. Please leave FB.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Characters: Other, Spike - Genres:
Slash, Hetero - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: AU, First Time, graphic sex, het,
Kinks, m/f, m/m, Oral sex, slash, Spanking - Chapters: 38
Published: 11/29/05 - Updated: 08/06/06 - Completed: Yes

Runaway Guide (Slash Version) by Joan Z
This is the Spander version of Runaway Guide.I have added the prolog to
chapter 1 so it is no longer out of order.
Due to over whelming reader interest in the story (over 1000 readers) the
slash version of this story has been expanded. The het version is finished
and true to the original concept.
Blair and Jim will appear in this story. They will be slash in both stories.

As my readers of Cosmic Intervention know, After saving the world in season
7 of BtVS, Spike is sent to a Sentinel Universe. There he becomes a sentinel
and must find his one true guide and continue working to make amends for his
past evil deeds.
Since the multi-verse is infinite this is the story of one of the sentinel
Spikes.
Disclaimer: Not mine. I am only keeping the fandoms alive in our hearts.
Acknowledgments: Thank you to my beta Goddesslex on ch 1 and Kernesa on the
following chapters. A special thank you to Neichan who's discussions of
characters has help to polish this story.
Category: x-overs > Buffy/Sentinel - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating:
FRAO - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 16
Published: 06/11/06 - Updated: 08/06/06 - Completed: No

Hold the front page by fanficwriter101
The man even reads the paper in a seductive way.
Category: XFiles > slash fiction - Characters: Skinner/Mulder - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Established couple, friendship, PWP -
Chapters: 1
Published: 08/06/06 - Updated: 08/06/06 - Completed: No

Dancing cheek to cheek by fanficwriter101
Sometimes, you just have to go where the music takes you.
Category: XFiles > slash fiction - Characters: Skinner/Mulder - Genres:
Slash, Song fic - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Established couple, friendship,
PWP, Romance - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/06/06 - Updated: 08/06/06 - Completed: No

Ghostly encounters by Tiffany F
A woman is found dead at the MGM Grand. Grissom and Nick are attacked by
something/someone they can't see and Gris realizes he needs help. I don't
own 'em, don't claim 'em, just having fun.
Category: CSI > hetero fiction - Characters: Gil Grissom, Gil/other, Nick
Stokes, Nick/other - Genres: General, Hetero - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings:
m/f - Chapters: 2
Published: 08/06/06 - Updated: 08/06/06 - Completed: No

Time Doesn't Heal All Wounds by The Huntress
A possessed child torments Sam, forcing him to relive traumatic childhood
memories; Dean learns his brother's deepest secret and feels his own guilt
and pain...and the need for revenge.
Category: Supernatural > slash fiction - Characters: Dean/Sam, Other -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst, Child abuse, First Time,
Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/06/06 - Updated: 08/06/06 - Completed: No

Brotherly Love by Mzzmoly
Don and Charlie messing around / DO NOT READ IF THIS AFFENDS YOU...
Disclaimer: So they are obviously not mine and never will be and will not be
making any money from the usage ofr these beautiful characters
http://mzzmoly.livejournal.com/
Category: Numb3rs > slash fiction - Characters: Don/Charlie - Genres: Slash
- Rating: FRM - Warnings: Incest - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/06/06 - Updated: 08/06/06 - Completed: Yes

All You Need to Have a Lunatic Asylum... by Scribe
Fandom: Xena Mary Sue
laughing acadamy. Certain people are amused, and not amused.
Archive: Yes
Feedback: Yes.
Disclaimer: I did not create and do not own any readily recognizable media
characters. I have no agreement, legal or otherwise, with the creators or
owners. This is purely for entertainment--I have not made, do not seek, and
will not accept any profit for it. This story is in no way meant to reflect
on the lives or life styles of the actors/actresses who originally portrayed
the characters. I have nothing but fond affection and respect for them, for
giving me so much entertainment, and no disrespect is meant by anything
herein.
Rating: Teen
Notes: The quote is from My Man Godfrey--"All you need to have a lunatic
asylum is an empty room and the right kind of people."
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: Xena: Warrior Princess > General fiction - Characters: - Genres:
General - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 2
Published: 05/25/06 - Updated: 08/06/06 - Completed: No

Renegades and Peacekeepers by Mark Sherstone
Feedback: God yes!
Archiving: email first
Rating: PG
Category: Action/Drama
Warnings: References to some previous eps.
Sun learns the truth about the incdent on Moya.
Disclaimer: Regrettably I have no claim to Farscape.
Submitted through the AerynsFarscape mailing list.
Category: Farscape > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/06/06 - Updated: 08/06/06 - Completed: Yes

Colors Of The Soul by RogueSpike and SugarDevil
Pairing: Spike/OMC and a little Xander/Willow
Rating: R for now
sick. lol. Um, kinda hard to explain. Spike's part of a prophecy. there's
priests and monks in it who think they're doing the right thing but they're
doing it all wrong. There's slashiness with one of the monks. There's some
mpreg near the end. Oh just read it.
Disclaimer: Not mine! Well, the monks and priests are but yeah. lol.
Warning: Mpreg eventually
A/N: Tara, Anya and Riley don't exist in this. plz review us! *it's what we
live on* ;-D
Submitted through the Spike_Slash mailing list.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters: Spike/OMC,
Xander/Willow - Genres: Slash, Hetero - Rating: FRM - Warnings: MPreg -
Chapters: 2
Published: 07/17/06 - Updated: 08/06/06 - Completed: No

Consoling Friends by Eri aka Space Monkey
Pairing: Don/Aidan, Don/Danny
Rating: FRAO
Disclaimer: not mine, not making money
Warning: sexual descriptions (smut)
Notes: This is for all the people who asked for more Don/Danny fics.
Spoilers for season 2.
Summery: Aidan has just died so Danny has taken Don in to console his
friend.
Submitted through the CSI_New_York_Slash mailing list.
Category: CSI New York > slash fiction - Characters: Danny Messer/Don Flack,
Don/Aidan - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/05/06 - Updated: 08/05/06 - Completed: No

Between Death and Life by Little Wing
Disclaimer: don't own 'em.
Notes: I've been wanting to post this for a while and thought that now would
be a good time to do that. This is an AU story that I hope will turn into a
three story series, but I don't know yet. So now that I've got four stories
going on here, I hope that I can finish them all. Enjoy.
Submitted through the AdventureIncFic mailing list.
Category: Adventure Inc > General fiction - Characters: Gabriel Patterson,
Judson Cross, Mackenzie Previn - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings:
none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/05/06 - Updated: 08/05/06 - Completed: No

Learning as You Go 1.4 by Ian Anon
[Permission to archive] Contact me and let me know, please.
[Fandom] Kyle XY
[Genre] Slash
[Pairing/Characters] Kyle/Josh Trager
[Rating] NC-17/Adult
[Summary] After The Incident at the pool, Josh shows Kyle how to... handle
the problem.
[Warnings] None
[Spoilers] Up until Episode #4
[Notes] The convention I'm using numbering these ficlets mimic that of most
torrent sites' labeling system for episodic television. 1.4.1 means that
this is basically canon from season 1, episode 4 and is the first story.
This will come in handy when certain episodes inspire more than one slashy
moment. IE. Episode 6 has three slashy moments that I'll be writing about.
So, they will be numbered 1.6.1, 1.6.2, and 1.6.3. Fics will be numbered in
order, but they may not be posted in order. The scenes from 1.6 may be
posted before the one from 1.5, depending.
[Beta]diclair *&* Lisa B.
Submitted through the KyleXY_SlashyFantasies mailing list.
Category: Kyle XL > slash fiction - Characters: Kyle/Josh - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/05/06 - Updated: 08/05/06 - Completed: Yes

Alone Time by Eri aka Space Monkey
Pairing: Mac/Danny unrequited Lindsay/Mac
Rating: FRM
Warning: sexual descriptions.
Disclaimer: Not mine, not making money.
Notes: dribble not even a drabble. Written for DeAnne.
Submitted through the CSI_New_York_Slash mailing list.
Category: CSI New York > slash fiction - Characters: Danny Messer,
Lindsay/Mac, Mac Taylor/Danny Messer - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM -
Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/05/06 - Updated: 08/05/06 - Completed: Yes

Requited Love by Diana Michelle
Pairing: Willow/Tara, hints of Xander/Anya, Buffy/Riley, Buffy/Xander
Rating: PG
Improv #4: moist, escape, pure, fist, grace Spoilers: Up to `Listening To
Fear'
Feedback: Always, any kind at all. I have a thick skin.
Author's Notes: This was written for a challenge on the willtara list by
Stephen. The challenge is included at the end of the fic. Also written for
BuffyAngelImprov #4
Author's Notes, part 2: Xander's POV, first-person.
Submitted through the 0oBuffyXanderFanfictiono0_2 mailing list.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > hetero fiction - Characters:
Xander/Anya, Buffy/Xander, Buffy/Riley - Genres: Hetero - Rating: FRT -
Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/05/06 - Updated: 08/05/06 - Completed: No

I Knew by kylia
Blair discovers what Jim's known all along
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Jim/Blair - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/05/06 - Updated: 08/05/06 - Completed: No

Friday's Child by Natasha Barry
Based upon the 1980s TV show and produced with no profit to myself or
others. No Copyright Infringement Intended.
M/M Crockett/Tubbs.
WARNINGS: NONE
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: Miami Vice > slash fiction - Characters: Crockett/Tubbs - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/05/06 - Updated: 08/05/06 - Completed: No

THE BREAKING OF HARMON RABB by NavyVet
This is a JAG fanfiction psychological thriller. When the unspeakable
happens to Commander Rabb, will he be strong enough to pick up the pieces of
his shattered mind and life? A dark, erotic saga of evil, mind control,
betrayal, survival, and recovery. PAIRINGS: Harm/other (m/m non-con);
Webb/Mac; Harm/Mac OVERALL RATING: FRAO (for male rape, violence, sex, smut,
language, extreme angst, etc.) Chapter 1- THE ABDUCTION - is rated FRM for
language. WARNINGS: This is a long, *graphic*
slave/torture/rape/recovery/hurt/comfort fic, NOT a TV episode. High squick
factor. Chapter 2 is especially intense, disturbing, and not for the faint
of heart. Please skip it if you are easily squicked or offended; I'll
understand. SPOILERS: Season 9, up to episode "Close Quarters". AU; story
begins right after Rabb gets reinstated at JAG (Nov 2003), but the whole
Mattie guardianship thing, does NOT happen in my timeline. Other canon
events may or may not apply. DISCLAIMERS: The show JAG and all of its
characters belong to Belisarius. I don't own them, merely compelled to use
them. No JAG characters are bashed in the writing of this novel. They're the
good guys and have enough angst in their world w/o going at each other's
throats. If anything, I portray Mac and AJ more sympathetically than they
come across on screen. Other original characters are mine. Any similarities
to real people or other authors' works are purely coincidental. No copyright
infringements intended. Zero profit made. All mistakes are mine.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS: Beta'd by Bobbie T. Many thanks for the wonderful ideas,
and attention to detail that helped make this story the best it can be, and
for the support and encouragement that I really could do this. Thank you,
Bobbie, you're the best! FEEDBACK: Pretty please, feed me. ARCHIVE: Yes, to
WWOMB and Lone Tree. Others just let me know so I know where my story ends
up. E-mail me at: navyvet at mail2doglover.com
Category: Jag - Characters: AJ, Bud Roberts, Clay, Harm, Harriet, Jen, Mac,
Other, Sturgis - Genres: Slash, Hetero - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult
Situations, Angst, AU, BDSM, Bondage, Dark Themes, description of rape,
Excessive violence, friendship, graphic sex, het, Hurt/Comfort, Language,
m/f, m/m, Masturbation, Non-con, slash, SlaveFic, torture, Toy Play,
violence - Chapters: 29
Published: 08/02/04 - Updated: 08/05/06 - Completed: No

It Begins With Death by kylia
Xander leaves Sunnydale after Adam's destruction and meets a man who changes
everything
Category: x-overs > Angel/Forever Knight > slash fiction - Characters: -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 7
Published: 07/12/04 - Updated: 08/05/06 - Completed: No

If You Leave by kylia
Blair returns to Cascade. Will he stay?
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Jim/Blair - Genres:
Slash, Song fic - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Angst - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/05/06 - Updated: 08/05/06 - Completed: Yes

For You by kylia
Things come to a head; Answer to the SentinelSlash Weaning Wheel
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Jim/Blair - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/05/06 - Updated: 08/05/06 - Completed: Yes

Dark and Light, Sweet and Sad by sbx
A series of mostly unrelated one liners for the 1sentence Live Journal
community. Contains slash, WarrenWill, and possibly disturbing imagery.
Complete
Category: Sky High - Characters: - Genres: Slash, General, Preslash -
Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Angst, Bondage, Character Death, cross dressing,
Dark Themes, Established couple, First Time, Language, m/m, mild violence,
partner betrayal, Preslash, Romance, slash, violence - Chapters: 5
Published: 08/05/06 - Updated: 08/05/06 - Completed: Yes

It's About Lust by Annie
Written for the 60 Second Fic list. Thanks to Margaret for a great
plotbunny. Challenge word - Lust
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Jim/Blair - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/05/06 - Updated: 08/05/06 - Completed: Yes

Welcome Home by Bethany
This story has been put in the VOY/DS9 crossover because it includes a DS9
chapter... But it is mainly a VOYAGER story, AND in this first chapter,
Captain Picard makes an appearance (re. something Patrick Stewart *&* Kate
Mulgrew said while onstage together at Voyager:The Return, a convention by
Wolf Events, in Blackpool 2001)... As the chapters go on, you will also be
introduced to Benedict Robertson Felps, whom is to pictured as played by
Paul Gross, of Due South, and the character is loosely based on Constable
Benton Fraser (and he has a First Officer based on Ray Vecchio).... Add to
all that, some characters I have created myself, and 2 reporters based on
Lois *&* Clark (Teri Hatcher *&* Dean Cain)... If you understand all of
that, read, and, hopefully, enjoy!...
Category: x-overs > Star Trek Deep Space 9/Star Trek Voyager - Characters: -
Genres: Hetero - Rating: FRM - Warnings: het - Chapters: 7
Published: 08/05/06 - Updated: 08/05/06 - Completed: No

Harry Potter and the Summer's Secret by Japhu
Pairing: HP/SS
Disclaimer: I own nothing of Harry Potter and his world and don't make any
money with it.
comes back he claims to have no memory. But something happened and it
changed him. It remains to be seen, if for the better or the worse. (will be
HPSS)
Category: action/adventure/angst
Feedback: highly appreciated
Category: Harry Potter > slash fiction - Characters: Harry Potter, Harry
Potter/Severus Snape, Severus Snape - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM -
Warnings: none - Chapters: 41
Published: 10/31/04 - Updated: 08/05/06 - Completed: No

Time For Yourself by Bethany
This Story Is NOT strictly a Hercules/Andromeda crossover, but because Dylan
(Re. Season 5 of Andromeda) is 'timeless', as a Paradine, this story does
mention his 'past' life... And there are strong hints that he led the life
of Hercules at that time...
Category: Andromeda > General fiction - Characters: Captain Dylan Hunt -
Genres: General - Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/05/06 - Updated: 08/05/06 - Completed: No

Making Sense Of It All... by Bethany
What happened between Teal'c and his first wife, Dre'Auc, between Season 2's
'Family' *&* Season Six's 'Redemption Part 1'... This is an 'amendment', an
admittedly very short story set soon after Stargate: SG1's "Into the Fire",
the Season 3 Opener, and is meant as a prequel to "Redemption, Part One" of
Season Six…
Category: Stargate > hetero fiction - Characters: Teal c - Genres: Hetero -
Rating: FRM - Warnings: Adult Situations - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/05/06 - Updated: 08/05/06 - Completed: No

Odyssey: Oasis by Bethany
My attempt at wrapping up the threads into some kind of finale...
Particularly as far as Kurt *&* Angela are concerned..!
Category: Odyssey 5 - Characters: Kurt Mendel - Genres: Hetero - Rating: FRT
- Warnings: friendship - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/05/06 - Updated: 08/05/06 - Completed: No

Alternate States by Bethany
I couldn't help it - I had to write about what happened to Janeway
*&*Paris's 'children' after Tom's Mutagenic Warp 10 flight in Season 2
(?)...
Category: Star Trek Voyager > hetero fiction - Characters: Other - Genres:
Hetero - Rating: FRC - Warnings: First Time - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/05/06 - Updated: 08/05/06 - Completed: No

Splinter by Mera
Feedback: Do I even need to say anything? Do I look like a nut? I'm not one
to pass on FB… though I might be one to take it at gun point…
lusciousspike at yahoo.com
Rating: FRAO
Pairing: Spike/Angel
Wolfram and Hart now known as A.I and Co. However, Angel still has a bit of
a grudge towards Spike. Spike gets hurt... Angel is responsible in away.
Another vampire wants to give Spike what Angel isn't giving for some silly
reason, but what it entitles is big. How will that work out I wonder?
Notes: this is all happening in S5 AtS, Cordy woke up from her coma and Fred
is Fred. W*&H* is now the Fang Gang's playground so… no Eve yay! You'll
figure out the details when you read.
Disclaimer: the chars belong to Joss though I borrowed some… am going to
keep them for sometime… give them tea and crumpets… maybe make them show me
their sexy dance and if I ever get bored *snort* I'll return them.
Thanks: A big smooch goes out to falcons319 for giving me the name to the
story! Not to mention the encouragement to finish it since she was the very
first person to read it (even before me!*g* don't ask… lets just say she
endured something I wrote off the top of my head without rereading it… she's
SO brave! And told me she loved it, go figure!). Love you lots hon!
A somewhat response to Angela's Challenge later on: (Exact challenge will be
given in part 6.) Well the challenge helped me out when I got writers block.
I used part of its plot not all coz I played with an element or two *blush*
you'll see (hope that's ok Ang!)… but hey what's the fun in following rules
anyways? ::hopes Angela doesn't throw sharp objects at her::
*Smoochies* for Farah my bestest for quickly reading over and pointing out
the most obvious mistakes and for Janet for always being there making what I
write presentable… whatever would I do without you sweetie? Wait, I don't
wanna know!
Category: Angel > slash fiction - Characters: Angel, Angel/Spike, Charles
Gunn, Cordy, Fred, Harmony, Lorne, Other, Other Male, Spike, Wesley -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Angst - Chapters: 24
Published: 03/05/05 - Updated: 08/05/06 - Completed: No

Falling Into Darkness by Ronin
Rated: M
Categories: Andromeda Characters: Harper, Trance
Genres: Drama Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
AN: The lyrics used are from the song 'Sparks' by Coldplay. I included them
as part of a request by Rosie. This is also an answer to Kylie's 'Write a
horror story' challenge on the (now sadly departed) SSBBS (Slipstream BBS).
Please know that other lyrics will be used.
Category: Andromeda > hetero fiction - Characters: Harper/Trance - Genres:
Hetero - Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/05/06 - Updated: 08/05/06 - Completed: No

43 new stories uploaded to Makebelieve on 08/05-06/2006 in:
Adventure Inc, Andromeda, Angel, Animorphs, Buffy, CSI, CSI New York, Dukes
Of Hazzard, Farscape, Gundam Wing, Harry Potter, JAG, Kyle XY, Miami Vice,
Naruto, Navy NCIS, Numb3rs, Odyssey 5, The Sentinel, Sky High, Star Trek
Voyager, Stargate, Supernatural, Wonder Woman, XFiles, Xena: Warrior
Princess, Angel/Forever Knight, Buffy/Batman, Buffy/Sentinel, Harry
Potter/Gundam Wing, Navy NCIS/Highlander, Star Trek Deep Space 9/Star Trek
Voyager

AUTHORS CREATE YOUR OWN STORYPAGE WITH US at
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
Post a story for the archivist to upload or get complete daily updates at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Makebelieve_YG