[Makebelieve] 29 new stories uploaded to Makebelieve on 08/07/2006

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 09:11:10 PDT 2006

FANDOMS: 24 Adventure Inc, Buffy, CSI Miami, Due South, Dukes Of Hazzard,
F-Troop, Farscape, The Mighty Ducks, NCIS, Original fic, The Sentinel,
Stargate Atlantis, Supernatural, XMen,
XOVERS: Angel/Forever Knight, Navy NCIS/Charmed, Sentinel/Due South,
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/search.php?action=recent

Meant to Be by Elflore and Rehanna
Rating: PG.. Reh was naughty and made John say "damnit" (pretty mild
compared with some of my others.. :)
Summary:It's John and Aeryn getting together. Isn't that enough?
Spoilers: None. Vague references to "Throne for a Loss," "Thank God it's
Friday, Again," "The Flax," "DNA Mad Scientist," "Nerve," "Picture if You
Will." (Don't worry if you haven't seen PiFYW, we don't give anything away.
It's not even a quote we use. )
Note: This was an rp for random shippiness to start with and SOMEHOW it
turned into a story.. Don't ask me how, I don't know.
Submitted through the AerynsFarscape mailing list.
Category: Farscape > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/07/06 - Updated: 08/07/06 - Completed: Yes

December 6 by Iris Gray
Fraser/Vecchio
(PG)
taking place in this story. There really was a massacre in Montreal on
December 6, 1989, and this story is dedicated to the women who died and also
to the ones who survived
Disclaimer: Characters belong to Alliance and their respective creators and
not to me.
The song "This Memory" was written by Nancy Reinhold and performed by the
Wyrd Sisters and is on their album "Leave A Little Light."
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' FraserAnd2Rays mailing list. Please join
us at DueSouth_SlashyFantasies
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Ray Vecchio/Benton Fraser
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/07/06 - Updated: 08/07/06 - Completed: Yes

Wimp! by Joyful
Fandom: Mighty Ducks
Disclaimer: The Mighty Ducks belong to Disney and Steven Brill. I own
nothing and gain no monetary retribution. Caveat Lector
Rating: PG
Pairing: Averman/Luis
movie.
Notes: Written for the "Minor Annoyance" prompt (Prompt # 14) of the 2 Dozen
Owies challenge.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: Mighty Ducks, The > slash fiction - Characters: Averman/Luis -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: Angst - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/07/06 - Updated: 08/07/06 - Completed: Yes

All This Time by Little Wing
Disclaimer: I don't own them, just borrowing.
Rating: Pg13
Notes: This is an AU story that is mostly about Mac. Sorry if I get anything
about ships or boating wrong, but I'm not good with it. And I think that I
spelled a name wrong, so sorry about that. This takes place nearly five
years into the future. Enjoy.
Submitted through the AdventureIncFic mailing list.
Category: Adventure Inc > General fiction - Characters: Mackenzie Previn -
Genres: General - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 6
Published: 06/26/06 - Updated: 08/07/06 - Completed: No

A Peach's Lament by Margaret Newman aka mererid
Archive: Yes
Fandom: Sentinel
Genre: slash
Pairing/Characters: Jim/Blair
Rating: FRAO
some serious R*&R.* It might be more than they bargained for!
Warnings: m/m, language, nudity, graphic sexual situations, fruit abuse…
Notes: Written for the HurtComfort list dues. Pattrose1 chose the fruit and
wanted a fun and sexy fic. I hope this works!
Submitted through the HurtComfortFic mailing list.
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Jim/Blair - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/07/06 - Updated: 08/07/06 - Completed: No

Dead, Dead, Dead by Iris Gray
Fraser/Kowalski
(PG)
Disclaimer: Characters belong to Alliance and their respective creators and
not to me.
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' FraserAnd2Rays mailing list. Please join
us at DueSouth_SlashyFantasies
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Ray Kowalski/Benton Fraser
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/07/06 - Updated: 08/07/06 - Completed: Yes

Hero 2: Once Again by Jeffrey Patrick
Rating:R?
Summary:read below
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the BTVS Characters, Joss Whedon, The WB and
Mutant Enemy own them.
Feedback: feedback would be very much appreciated, as if that really needs
to be said! *g*
Spoilers:4 season
Sequel to hero
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' 0oBuffyXanderFanfictiono0 mailing list.
Please join us at 0oBuffyXanderFanfictiono0_2
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > hetero fiction - Characters:
Buffy/Xander - Genres: Hetero - Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 9
Published: 07/22/06 - Updated: 08/07/06 - Completed: No

Coming Out For Christmas 2: Happy New Year by Iris Gray
Fandom: Due South
Pairing: Fraser/ Vecchio
Rating: NC-17
then their happiness is threatened.
Note: Sequel to "Coming Out For Christmas."
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' FraserAnd2Rays mailing list. Please join
us at DueSouth_SlashyFantasies
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Ray Vecchio/Benton Fraser
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/07/06 - Updated: 08/07/06 - Completed: Yes

Coming Out For Christmas by Iris Gray
Fraser/Vecchio
(G)
Disclaimer: No, the characters do not belong to me, I have no money, don't
sue me. The song "I Would Die For You" belongs to Jann Arden and appears on
the album "Time For Mercy," (c) 1993 Polygram Music (Canada)
Note: I changed a few of the words to the song "Coming Out For Christmas" to
make them fit the Vecchio family, but not many.
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' FraserAnd2Rays mailing list. Please join
us at DueSouth_SlashyFantasies
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Ray Vecchio/Benton Fraser
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: HolidayFic - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/07/06 - Updated: 08/07/06 - Completed: Yes

All Souls' Night by Iris Gray
Pairing: Benton Fraser/Ray Kowalski
Disclaimer: Characters belong to Alliance, not to me.
This is a response to the Halloween challenge, "Write a story, any pairing,
and include elements of wicca/paganism."
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' FraserAnd2Rays mailing list. Please join
us at DueSouth_SlashyFantasies
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Ray Kowalski/Benton Fraser
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRC - Warnings: HolidayFic - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/07/06 - Updated: 08/07/06 - Completed: Yes

All That Matters by Iris Gray
PG
Fraser/Vecchio Submitted through the 'YG deleted' FraserAnd2Rays mailing
list. Please join us at DueSouth_SlashyFantasies
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Ray Vecchio/Benton Fraser
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/07/06 - Updated: 08/07/06 - Completed: Yes

A Very Palpable Hit by Iris Gray
Fandom: Due South
Pairing: Fraser/ Vecchio
Rating: PG-13
would make Fraser hit Ray Vecchio?"
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Ray Vecchio/Benton Fraser
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/07/06 - Updated: 08/07/06 - Completed: Yes

Last Calls and First Kisses II by Caroline Crane
Fandom: Due South
Pairing: Fraser/Ray K.
Rating: R for language
which leads to lots and lots of drinking and confusing Fraser.
Warnings: can't spoil a show that's not on the air anymore
Category: Due South > slash fiction - Characters: Ray Kowalski/Benton Fraser
- Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Language - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/07/06 - Updated: 08/07/06 - Completed: Yes

United we Fly by Bluesky
The Sentinel Due South
Jim/Blair, Ray/Ben
Complete
Feedback welcome
Ok to post any place.
Note: This was a bit of a plot bunny that I had. Blame it on being shown a
PIC of Richard and Garret and moaning about not seeing them together.
him pass the time.
Category: Sentinel/Due South > slash fiction - Characters: - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/07/06 - Updated: 08/07/06 - Completed: Yes

Captain's Prerogative by Python
answer to 5 minute challenge using the words "I saw what you did..."
O'Rourke/Agarn from Parmenter's POV
Category: F-Troop > slash fiction - Characters: O'Rourke/Agarn - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/07/06 - Updated: 08/07/06 - Completed: Yes

Forbidden Love by vinsmouse
Following an accident, secrets are revealed. Pairing: Bo Duke/Rosco Coltrane
Category: Dukes Of Hazzard - Characters: - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRT-17 -
Warnings: Angst, Established couple, Hurt/Comfort, Oral sex, slash, violence
- Chapters: 7
Published: 07/03/06 - Updated: 08/07/06 - Completed: No

Bittersweet Reunion by Darkestangel
Dean and John's reunion is bittersweet.
Category: Supernatural > slash fiction - Characters: Dean/John - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Abuse, Dark Themes, Incest - Chapters: 8
Published: 05/20/06 - Updated: 08/07/06 - Completed: No

Poke by Jodine16
Ryan was jerked awake, the memory of the dream he just had resurfacing.
'Seeing Horatio poke himself in the eye with his shades is too funny,' He
though, trying not to laugh.
Category: CSI Miami > slash fiction - Characters: Ryan/Horatio - Genres:
Slash, Preslash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: Established couple, Humor, m/m,
Preslash, PWP, slash - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/07/06 - Updated: 08/07/06 - Completed: Yes

Birthday Plot by Jodine16
It's Ryan's birthday and his lovers are up to no good.
Category: CSI Miami > slash fiction - Characters: Eric Delko, Lieutenant
Horatio Caine, Ryan Wolfe - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult
Situations, Bondage, D/s, graphic sex, Humor, Language, Masturbation, Oral
sex, PWP, slash, Threesome, Toy Play, Voyeurism - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/07/06 - Updated: 08/07/06 - Completed: Yes

The book of Dendeyra by Starlight
Crossover NCIS*&Charmed.* Tony never told his friends much about his family,
but when strange things are starting to happen during their new case, Gibbs
and the rest of the team will learn the real reason, why he hid his heritage
from them...
Category: x-overs > Navy NCIS/Charmed > slash fiction - Characters: -
Genres: Slash, Preslash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: AU, Fantasy, friendship,
m/m, mild violence, Preslash, Romance, slash, violence - Chapters: 6
Published: 06/06/06 - Updated: 08/07/06 - Completed: No

It Begins With Death by kylia
Xander leaves Sunnydale after Adam's destruction and meets a man who changes
everything
Category: x-overs > Angel/Forever Knight > slash fiction - Characters: -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: AU - Chapters: 8
Published: 07/12/04 - Updated: 08/07/06 - Completed: No

The Meeting of Jack and Ramon by Kane
When Jack and Ramon, think they are both die.
Category: 24 - Characters: Jack Bauer/Ramon Salazar, Other - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: slash - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/07/06 - Updated: 08/07/06 - Completed: No

Drabble Series by Little Wing
A series of drabbles that have been requested by others. If you'd like to
make a request feel free to do so. Each chapter will be completely different
from each other. Though most are gen drabbles moving to slash because of
drabble # 3.
Category: Supernatural > slash fiction - Characters: Other - Genres: General
- Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Humor - Chapters: 7
Published: 08/03/06 - Updated: 08/07/06 - Completed: No

Reinforcing Ownership. by azure_chaos
Authors: azure chaos *&* Toomuchfandom
Pairing: Gibbs/Abby
reminded who she belongs to. (Disclaimer: None of the characters from NCIS
belong to us; they're the property of the show's makers. No money has or
will be made.)
Category: Navy NCIS > hetero fiction - Characters: Other - Genres: Hetero -
Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: Adult Situations, BDSM, D/s, Established couple,
graphic sex, het, Love Slave Fic, m/f, Spanking, Toy Play - Chapters: 4
Published: 08/07/06 - Updated: 08/07/06 - Completed: Yes

The 120 days by Kuna Yashmaa
"Goodness. Yeah, just plain, simple goodness. You got to make it, Doc. And
you got to make it out of badness. Because there isn't anything else to make
it out of."
Category: Stargate Atlantis > slash fiction - Characters: John Sheppard/o,
Major John Sheppard - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Language, Rape
- Chapters: 3
Published: 07/14/06 - Updated: 08/07/06 - Completed: No

Drabble: answer to challenge by Scribe
You ask, "Why this man?"
This is in answer to Mistress' drabble challenge on slash_galore. *phew*
It's quite a task to stay in a strict word limit, especially since I tend to
sprawl verbally. :) The series specific list will probably know who's
talking about who. :) Fifty words exactly. And I learned that you can't
always trust a word count program. I was only sure about the count after I
divided it up into five word sections. Took me about eight tries to get it
right, but I did. *checks* Yeah. *gives elf a cookie*
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: Original Fic > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRC - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/07/06 - Updated: 08/07/06 - Completed: No

1st Time for Everything by Mzzmoly
Somebody is watching and wanting / Disclaimer: I do not own The Sentinel or
its characters. Just having a little fun with them /
http://mzzmoly.livejournal.com/
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Jim/Blair - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: Adult Situations - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/07/06 - Updated: 08/07/06 - Completed: Yes

Saving.....Gabriel? by SisterWine
Remy and Logan are given charge over a young boy with a violent past. Can
they be his saving grace? WARNING! Strong Content.
Category: Logan_RemyArchive - Characters: Logan/Remy - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, AU, Child abuse -
Chapters: 3
Published: 05/04/06 - Updated: 08/07/06 - Completed: No

Lessons by girlgonemadd001
Rodney learns a lesson.
Category: Stargate Atlantis > slash fiction - Characters: Doctor Rodney
McKay - Genres: Preslash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: Angst - Chapters: 5
Published: 07/31/05 - Updated: 08/07/06 - Completed: No

29 new stories uploaded to Makebelieve on 08/07/2006 in:
24 Adventure Inc, Buffy, CSI Miami, Due South, Dukes Of Hazzard, F-Troop,
Farscape, The Mighty Ducks, NCIS, Original fic, The Sentinel, Stargate
Atlantis, Supernatural, XMen, Angel/Forever Knight, Navy NCIS/Charmed,
Sentinel/Due South

AUTHORS CREATE YOUR OWN STORYPAGE WITH US at
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php
Post a story for the archivist to upload or get complete daily updates at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Makebelieve_YG