[Makebelieve] New stories in these fandoms uploaded to Makebelieve on 08/20-21/2006

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 00:25:48 PDT 2006

*FANDOMS:* The 4400, A-Team, Air America, Alias Smith And Jones, Band Of
Brothers, Batman, Buffy, CSI, Due South, Dukes Of Hazzard, F-Troop, Grey's
Anatomy, Harry Potter, Naruto, Numb3rs, Original fic, Pitch Black, Prison
Break, Sahara, The Sentinel, Stargate, Supernatural, XMen
*XOVERS:* Buffy/Firefly, CSI/CSI:Miami/Kindred the Embraced, Diagnosis
Murder/Highlander, Highlander/Sentinel, Navy NCIS/Charmed, Sentinel/Xfiles,
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/search.php?action=recent

Did you Ever have to Make Up Your Mind? by Darklady
Disclaimer: Sure, what the hell. I own the SciFi channel. And the English
Channel. And Chanel #5. And you believe me. (NOT!)
Season: Post Season 10+
Rated: PG
Spoilers: Little bits of the entire SG series but nothing plot-wise.
Archive: Here. All other's please ask.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.
Category: Stargate > slash fiction - Characters: Jack/Daniel, Jack/Sam -
Genres: Slash, Hetero - Rating: FRT - Warnings: Humor - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/21/06 - Updated: 08/21/06 - Completed: Yes

Dreams by kirallie
NaruHP crossover. ItachiHarry, KakaIru so far. What happens when a ninja and
a wizard meet in their dreams? Are they really dreams or something more.
Category: Naruto - Characters: Hatake Kakashi, Uchiha Itachi - Genres:
Slash, Preslash - Rating: FRT-17 - Warnings: AU, Character Death,
friendship, m/m, mild violence, OOC [Out of Character], Preslash, slash,
violence - Chapters: 18
Published: 04/27/06 - Updated: 08/21/06 - Completed: No

Breaking Free by stillrose
Lt. "Xander" Harris and Captain William the Bloody have both suffered and
lost in the on going war between the Biogens and Council. Now, Xander finds
himself on a ship under attack by Captain Bloody. Can a damaged and
"useless" Xander find a way to save the Council crew and passengers?
Ok, this is a story I've been mulling over and writing plot points on for
over a month. It will be a long one. I don't know how long yet. Later
chapters will have more violence. However, this is a SPANDER story. I
promise. I hope you like.
As always: Feedback make my heart go pitter-patter.
Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer > slash fiction - Characters: Angel,
Caleb, Faith, Riley, Spike, Spike/Xander, Wesley, Willow Rosenberg, Xander -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: AU, Language, slash, violence -
Chapters: 11
Published: 08/02/06 - Updated: 08/21/06 - Completed: No

Hello Destiny by Sarah Saint Ives
Fandom: Highlander/Diagnosis Murder
Pairing: Duncan/Steve, Duncan/Methos, Steve/Jesse
Warnings: Some momentary violence, nothing permanent.
Rating: R
Notes: This story was supposed to be part of a zine called "Spectrums in
Slash", but I thought it would be better read here.
Category: x-overs > Diagnosis Murder/Highlander > slash fiction -
Characters: Duncan/Steve, Duncan/Methos, Steve/Jesse - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/21/06 - Updated: 08/21/06 - Completed: Yes

The Haven by shewolf
Summery: Greg has been transferred to Miami much to his delight, he loves
the surf, sand and not to mention the babes. Horatio and his people know all
about the Kindred and their ?home' The Haven, as long as both sides obey the
?rules' all will be well. There are many perceptions about vampires, some
are true but most are not. So many books have been written about them,
thanks to Bram Stoker's - Dracula, and just as many movies done about them.
So the question is, what is the truth and what is a wheelbarrow full of
bullshit.
Category: x-overs > CSI/CSI:Miami/Kindred the Embraced - Characters: -
Genres: Slash, Hetero, Other - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: Adult Situations,
Character Death, Dark Themes - Chapters: 5
Published: 05/30/06 - Updated: 08/21/06 - Completed: No

Fat Dipping by Sarah Saint Ives
When I was pregnant with my daughter, I committed my last act of utter
irresponsibility and went skinny dipping
Category: Original Fic > General fiction - Characters: - Genres: General -
Rating: FRT - Warnings: Humor - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/21/06 - Updated: 08/21/06 - Completed: Yes

Common Ground by Sarah Saint Ives
Summary for Part 1: Before he met Blair, big, bad Jim Ellison worked a case
in Seacouver. A serial killer brings the characters together.
Category: Highlander/Sentinel
Characters: Richie/MacLeod
Genres: Slash
Rating: FRM
Warnings: AU, Excessive violence, description of rape, First Time
(Part One of a Novella entitled 'Common Ground' originally published by
Angel-wings Press.)
Title of Part 2: Child of Mine
Author Notes: I began not even a true fan of Highlander, but once you've
watched the various episodes, you get sucked in, its many characters stick
in your mind and slash-hungry muses get inspired with countless weird ideas
for stories.
The first part predates Blair and Methos, but please read it anyway. Blair
is in Part 2 and there are later completed Highlander stories by the author
(yet to be published anywhere) which pairs Duncan/Methos.
I hope everything has been kept in context. Just in case it isn't, I have
added the 'Alternate Universe' category in the template.
Disclaimer: Duncan and Richie belong to Rysher Pictures. Jim Ellison belongs
to Pet Fly and the SciFi Channel. Jack Tier is really not my original
character, either. Sentinel fans will recognize him immedi-ately. Baxter and
Abel, however, are my own cracked creations.
Poster's Note: As everyone probably already knows, Sarah Saint Ives was
taken from us on Oct. 31, 2001. We miss her. Please enjoy her story. :) The
later Highlander stories she wrote were destined for a zine called
'Spectrums in Slash', but when Sarah died, the family gave up the idea of a
zine. But her stories are too good to go unread. Eventually, I plan to
either post them or actually create that zine. If so, all the proceeds will
go to a charity that does research for the treatment and cure for diabetes.
Category: x-overs > Highlander/Sentinel > slash fiction - Characters:
Richie/MacLeod - Genres: Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: AU, Non-con,
violence - Chapters: 2
Published: 08/21/06 - Updated: 08/21/06 - Completed: Yes

Sleeping Beauty by Miss Meehan
Tom is waiting
Category: 4400, the > slash fiction - Characters: Other - Genres: Slash -
Rating: FRM - Warnings: DaddyKink, Incest, Non-con - Chapters: 5
Published: 01/21/06 - Updated: 08/21/06 - Completed: No

Bad Boys by Sarah Saint Ives
Three tremendous men sat apprehensively waiting in Simon's office
Category: Sentinel, The
Characters: Jim/Simon
Genres: Slash
Rating: FRM
Warnings: Preslash
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Jim/Blair,
Jim/Blair/Simon, Jim/Simon - Genres: Slash, Preslash - Rating: FRM -
Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/21/06 - Updated: 08/21/06 - Completed: Yes

A Real Kiss by Sarah Saint Ives
Caught on a stakeout, Jim makes the ultimate....
Category: Sentinel, The
Characters: Jim/Blair
Genres: Slash
Rating: FRT
Warnings: none
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Jim/Blair - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRT - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/21/06 - Updated: 08/21/06 - Completed: Yes

Photographs and Memories by The Huntress
Sam got his first camera when he was thirteen....
Category: Supernatural > slash fiction - Characters: Dean/Sam, Other -
Genres: Slash - Rating: FRAO - Warnings: First Time, Humor, Hurt/Comfort -
Chapters: 5
Published: 05/17/06 - Updated: 08/21/06 - Completed: No

Bridge by Sarah Saint Ives
Jim and Blair's romantic intentions get postponed by a phone call.
Category: Sentinel, The
Characters: Jim/Blair
Genres: Slash
Rating: FRM
Warnings: None that count. It has a happy ending.
Author's Notes: I miss the lists and all my good friends. I hope this story
will make amends for my long absences.
Category: Sentinel, The > slash fiction - Characters: Jim/Blair - Genres:
Slash - Rating: FRM - Warnings: none - Chapters: 1
Published: 08/21/06 - Updated: 08/21/06 - Completed: Yes

Out of Range by sa
Rating: PG.
Pairing: Fraser/RayK
Fandom: due South
Disclaimer: Other people's gardens. I just like to play in them.
Spoilers: Second half of the series.
Feedback: It's the best kind of crack.